I know you enjoy pranks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kennedyward
Come on. Post the worst and most aggressive prank you ever came up with.
I made my little brother beleave in global warming.

Mairuzu
Your English teach sure played a huge prank on you friend

Dorian Belmont
I rigged a huge amount of mud and water to fall on my junior prom ....classic

DustinTsure
I told Mairuze that I hated him. Best prank ever. no expression

Mairuzu
Who is Mairuze

Lord Knightfa11
this is one of the few. after watching "series of unfortunate events" my three year old brother was scared to death of the leeches and did not want to use the toilet. My dear mother told me to take him to the bathroom. as soon as the toilet was opened I yelled "OMG **** **** RUN RUN ITS THE LEECHES!!!" He peed his pants.

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
this is one of the few. after watching "series of unfortunate events" my three year old brother was scared to death of the leeches and did not want to use the toilet. My dear mother told me to take him to the bathroom. as soon as the toilet was opened I yelled "OMG **** **** RUN RUN ITS THE LEECHES!!!" He peed his pants. hysterical

Kosta
I stabbed an old lady and sole her purse. It was a hoot!

=Tired Hiker=
I killed a dolphin at Sea World, it was great.

Ax3l
I shit on a child. Good times.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Ax3l
I shit on a child. Good times.

eek! laughing out loud

Mairuzu
shat?

AngryManatee
Replaced a friend's hemmorhoid cream with icy hot, and watched him go screaming down the hallway to the bathroom to wash off his burning sphincter.

Kosta
I shot the sheriff.

=Tired Hiker=
Oh shit. One time my buddies put Krazy Glue in my eyedrops. They set up a hidden camera too. Here's the video. Shit. eek!

Q6AvSZpzkqE

Kosta
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh shit. One time my buddies put Krazy Glue in my eyedrops. They set up a hidden camera too. Here's the video. Shit. eek!

Q6AvSZpzkqE

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!

MIŠT
I graduated with a Masters in Video Production, and my first assignment was to create a production that would confuse and scare people on a mass scale. Anyway, I had these little model aeroplanes, so I built CG towers, filled the models with petrol and made it look like they hit the towers and explode. Long story short, 9/11 was a hoax, sorry guys, never happened, all CGI and special effects.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

Q6AvSZpzkqE lmao

Kosta

Mairuzu
one of the funniest things ive ever seen

=Tired Hiker=
I'm still blind to this day. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.