So I was at this Rave...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
and 10 minutes before we joined the que to get in, I decided I wasn't taking the drugs in under my scrotum, so I gave the pills to my mate to take, cause he's fat and the drug sniffer dogs would be "less likely to smell it" haha atleast that was my excuse.

anyways, long story short: my mate got strip searched and charged with "possession of class As" and "Attempt to Supply"

haha, thank **** I didn't try and carry them in.

worst part was that the police obviously took the drugs and we had to settle for alcohol, and if you had ever been to any event like this, then you know that alcohol just wont do fs.

Mairuzu
what kind

ScarletSpeed
E

Mairuzu
**** YOU

ScarletSpeed
well I'm not gonna smoke weed at a rave fs no expression

Mairuzu
My body doesn't accept it. At all

ScarletSpeed
haha, my body doesn't accept weed, at all.
I can handle any other drug better.

Mairuzu
That is weird. I need to take enormous hits to feel the affect of weed no expression

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mairuzu
That is weird. I need to take enormous hits to feel the affect of weed no expression

building up an immunity, same with me and various other class As fs.

Mairuzu
Well, i guess there has always been an immunity. When i started i still needed a few to get a good high.

I went to a pier at the peach with a ferris wheel and a bunch of lights and people when i tried it. it was awesome!

but damn... i have no idea what happened. the next day i felt completely fine, but the next day i was a bit dizzy, and that same night i was just complete done for

ScarletSpeed
Well, i guess there has always been an immunity. When i started i still needed a few to get a good high.

I went to a pier at the peach with a ferris wheel and a bunch of lights and people when i tried it. it was awesome!

but damn... i have no idea what happened. the next day i felt completely fine, but the next day i was a bit dizzy, and that same night i was just complete done for

fs man, 4or5 of good shit and I'm almost baked haha.

BakaXero
Bah! you both suck no expression

I hid stuff in a fake zippo lighter once walked right pass and nothing happened srug
Although petrol fumes from the light could have ****ed things up
but it didn't sruggurs

Mairuzu
kek

Mairuzu
ASIA

Kosta
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
and 10 minutes before we joined the que to get in, I decided I wasn't taking the drugs in under my scrotum, so I gave the pills to my mate to take, cause he's fat and the drug sniffer dogs would be "less likely to smell it" haha atleast that was my excuse.

anyways, long story short: my mate got strip searched and charged with "possession of class As" and "Attempt to Supply"

worst part was that the police obviously took the drugs and we had to settle for alcohol, and if you had ever been to any event like this, then you know that alcohol just wont do fs.

How many did he have on him? Attempt to supply is a pretty serious allegation. Here you need to be in possession of more than 10 of them I believe.

Also, sucks for your friend. Hopefully he gets away with a fine.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BakaXero

I hid stuff in a fake zippo lighter once walked right pass and nothing happened srug
but it didn't sruggurs

Oh ****!! There's my hero! Where you been??? eek! mad

Kosta

but it didn't sruggurs

That's my trick eek!

Röland
WAIT?

SO YOU LET YOUR MATE TAKE THE FALL?

WHAT A DICK.

=Tired Hiker=

You got your buddy busted, that ain't cool. sad

Mairuzu

=Tired Hiker=
Naw, it ain't cool.

=Tired Hiker=
He should at least do something nice for his buddy to make it up.

Röland
Hes not a dick, if his friend is that dumb to actually do it then he deserves it
It's a dick move.

=Tired Hiker=
Totally.

Mairuzu
Come on... its S.S.

hes a man, he doesnt take it up the trunk

=Tired Hiker=
And that's that. This thread is closed!

=Tired Hiker=
I'm closing this thread.

Mairuzu

=Tired Hiker=
But I can't really close threads can I? eek! Ah hah!!! w00t

TH FTW

Mairuzu
But you want to

=Tired Hiker=
But you want to

Ah hell no. I don't have a power trip. I just joke around is all, laugh at shit, beat up the occasional twelve year old.

Kosta
Had he stepped forward and claimed that some of the drugs were his, his friend would be facing a lesser charge. Maybe possession instead of possession with intent to supply. Both of them would be charged though. Either way, it's a shitty situation.

=Tired Hiker=
Shit. You call me a mod in a dream you better wake up and apologize.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Kosta
Had he stepped forward and claimed that some of the drugs were his, his friend would be facing a lesser charge. Maybe possession instead of possession with intent to supply. Both of them would be charged though. Either way, it's a shitty situation.

This is why it's a good idea to take the drugs before you go in.

Röland
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Shit. You call me a mod in a dream you better wake up and apologize.
crylaugh

Kosta
Ah hell no. I don't have a power trip. I just joke around is all, laugh at shit, beat up the occasional twelve year old.

I like helping old ladies across the street, then leaving them half way and running. evil face

NonSensi-Klown

=Tired Hiker=
I like helping old ladies across the street, then leaving them half way and running. evil face laughing out loud

Kosta
This is why it's a good idea to take the drugs before you go in.

Or stick them in one's butt laughing out loud

BakaXero
Oh ****!! There's my hero! Where you been??? eek! mad
Working at a shit job...
Now should a take a risk and apply for a job in a film business or just stick to what I have.

That's my trick eek!
Mate! I was surprised that i was the one who ended carrying that shit in since I'm usually the one that gives it to the other guy.

=Tired Hiker=
Working at a shit job...
Now should a take a risk and apply for a job in a film business or just stick to what I have.

Ah hah, so you did not argue with me about you being my hero, this is a first. You have come to the realization that you are my true hero. Finally.

About the job, GO FOR IT!!!! Deep down in my heart I have regretted not moving to LA and pursuing my movie making dreams. However, by pursuing them as much as I did, it led me to a career in television which I truly enjoy. The pay is shit, but it's fun and creative.

Mairuzu
WE MET IN GRECE!

David: At a rave

=Tired Hiker=
WE MET IN GRECE!

David: At a rave

Wait . . . . what? confused

Mairuzu
You need to watch shaun of the dead

=Tired Hiker=
You need to watch shaun of the dead

Awe, I love that movie. Seen it twice. Don't remember that part tho . . .. oh is that when he's talking about how he met his chick?

Mairuzu
Liz: You promised we'd go on a holiday together

Shaun: We went to grece didnt we?

Liz: WE MET IN GRECE!

david: at a rave...

=Tired Hiker=
"Greece"

MIŠT

Mairuzu
"Greece" I KNOW!

Strangelove
Liz: You promised we'd go on a holiday together

Shaun: We went to grece didnt we?

Liz: WE MET IN GRECE!

david: at a rave... brilliant.

=Tired Hiker=
I KNOW!
k

ScarletSpeed

ScarletSpeed
Or stick them in one's butt laughing out loud

haha, I told him to do that, but he said nah sadlaughing

MIŠT
So strip searching, can they just pull you out and say 'take off your clothes', or do they have to have reason to be suspicious? Or did the dog sniff him up?

ScarletSpeed

Rogue Jedi
That's my trick eek! I used to use a hollowed out tube of chap stick ninja

E=X?

Alpha Centauri
The fact that you were at a rave sort of forfeits your right to advice and/or help.

Sort of like an attendee of a Nazi rally would be if they asked where the nearest bathroom was.

-AC

Röland
I took them in to the last event we went to, I risked it that time, so it was his turn, just bad luck that he got caught
From your first post you made it seem that you had them on you then gave them to him because you saw that they were checking people.

Slay

Wait, are you telling me you invented a time machine, and all you did with it was go back to 1996 so that you could go to a rave!!??

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Slay
Wait, are you telling me you invented a time machine, and all you did with it was go back to 1996 so that you could go to a rave!!?? It was... kinda funny

meh, i'll give to you 131

ScarletSpeed

Wittig
Weed + Me= smile

Ahsoka Tano
SHOULD HAVE ATE THE "E" BEFORE YOU WENT IN, YOU DUMBASS!

Make love to me, please. biscuits

Quincy
Weed is awesome man!

Dreamt
E
Thizz.Is.What.It.Iz.
I went to rehab for that shit.

Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
SHOULD HAVE ATE THE "E" BEFORE YOU WENT IN

he means railed them before going in, of course.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Dreamt

edit

Because I can
take the weed in form of cookies awesome
ANZAC cookies, cause they keep longer

GCG
So did you get trolleyed in any way or form SS?

Rogue Jedi
Just say no, retards. Or else you'll get dain bramage.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
SHOULD HAVE ATE THE "E" BEFORE YOU WENT IN, YOU DUMBASS!

Make love to me, please. biscuits

haha, **** that, I would have been caught when we went up to get searched laughing

we got them in there anyways, took us ages to find them but no expression

Originally posted by Dreamt
Thizz.Is.What.It.Iz.
I went to rehab for that shit.

you went to rehab for E ??? hahaha, fs man.

Dreamt
I went to railing like 10 a day for a couple weeks straight and I just got put in Rehab.

Rogue Jedi
JEEZ dude.

The Grey Fox
Just Say Yes, it'll make your life more interesting, even if it does kill you. **** living a boring and stale life with nothing to talk about.

You still owe me something, SS uhuh

Either way it sucks for your friend.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Just Say Yes, it'll make your life more interesting, even if it does kill you. **** living a boring and stale life with nothing to talk about.

You still owe me something, SS uhuh

Either way it sucks for your friend.

don't worry bro, I'll get some more laughing

I blame my friend hahalaughing

he has the worst luck,

BakaXero
Ah hah, so you did not argue with me about you being my hero, this is a first. You have come to the realization that you are my true hero. Finally.

About the job, GO FOR IT!!!! Deep down in my heart I have regretted not moving to LA and pursuing my movie making dreams. However, by pursuing them as much as I did, it led me to a career in television which I truly enjoy. The pay is shit, but it's fun and creative.

We both know deep down who's been the true hero. It's always been you. you can say its me, but we both know it's you.

=Tired Hiker=
shut the smurf up
Dude, you tell me to shut the smurf up in a dream, you better wake up and apologize. Originally posted by BakaXero
We both know deep down who's been the true hero. It's always been you. you can say its me, but we both know it's you. But since it took you so long to reply, it is you by default. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.