Connect Xbox 360 through PC to PC's wireless Connection...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
Alright, I can't seem to figure this out, so I'll just post a question here. I've done this once before, however, I cannot remember how. Here goes...

I've got an xbox 360 and a Desktop PC w/ Windows XP Professional SP3, but I can't seem to get my xbox to run through the pc using the lan card to connect to the internet through my wireless. I've got my crossover cable, and I've enabled Internet Connection Sharing on my wireless... but for some odd reason, it isn't working. I've tried manually setting up all the specs, but that doesn't work as well. I also can't connect to my media sharing for some reason, and just all in all it's a pain in the ass. I've done it before, but I can't remember how (I just re-formatted this pc). If anyone out there knows of a way to connect to the internet through my pc to it's wireless connection without bridging (because that doesn't work either) then please, do tell. I'm getting frustrated and I can't run a cable to our router which is 2 floors up... >.> Thanks.

Peach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

Please use the proper threads! There is no excuse especially when the right thread is pinned at the very top of the forum.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.