Sisterhood of Evil Mutants vs. Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExodusCloak
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Exodus
Magneto (Pre-HoM)
Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde)
Juggernaut

vs.

Sisterhood of Evil Mutants
Chimera
Madeylne Pryor (Goblyn Queen)
Mastermind (Martinque Jason)
Spiral

Nihilist
can madeylne use the the goblin force

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Nihilist
can madeylne use the the goblin force

Isn't that Maddie from Mutant X? This is 616 Maddie, whatever she did in Inferno is viable. I'll also allow everything from the X-Man series and current UXM run.

Oh and no BFR.

Wei Phoenix
Although the Sisterhood has great telepaths they all lack the strength to remove Cain's helmet add that plus no BFR, the sisterhood will have a hard time stopping them.

Bentley
Spiral's matter manipulation or to teleport the helmet off takes care of Cain. She can meanwhile teleport him around just to make him harmless.

complexbrother
I belive the sisterhod for the reasons that were spoken about above .

ExodusCloak
I know I shouldn't comment on this fight since I created it but really...I thought this would be much closer. Cains helmet may come off but you'd still have psionic interference from Exodus and Jason Wyngarde.

I'd say the weakest link here is Chimera who should go down rather quickly meaning that Martinque would fall before her father even though her father may be weaker then her current potrayl in UXM. Regardless though I still think the Brotherhood would have a really tough time taking out Spiral and Maddie.

guy222
sisterhood ftw

cloud102
I'd actually go with Brotherhood, myself.

The Pict
Brotherhood take it IMO

No BFR in a Juggernaut matchup!? He'll be even more unstoppable than usual!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.