Firestorm (Jason) vs Nova (Richard)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins ?

Enyalus
Firestorm. 6/10, I think. He should win more, but Nova's got more experience and IMO thinks/reacts much faster to the situation.

cloud102
Toss up. Firestorm should win slightly more, since the professor.

Galan007
Ronnie'd take this 10/10 (which is why Erik left him out of this, I'd guess lol.)

As for Jason, I agree with Eny's statement. The power is there, but Nova's got the experience points on his side. 6-8/10 in favor of Jason sounds about right.

guy222
FS

Mindset
Richard either 6/10 or 10/10 eek!

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Richard either 6/10 or 10/10 eek! headshotkmc

tjcoady
By the end of his run as Firestorm, Ron-Ray (as he called himself in Extreme Justice ) would win pretty much every time.

But so far, Jason hasn't really shown too much ability. Even in his own series, before it was canceled, he didn't really use his powers very impressively. Since then he's done... what, turned Lex's Kryptonite knife into a butter knife... and evaded capture for about three issues of Trinity from the JSI.

Richard Ryder, on the other hand, since he got his own series, has been seriously impressive in his use of his abilities.

Was the idea behind this thread to pick out the two characters who seem schizophrenic to everyone around them?

Cavalier
I'd give Nova the win over Jason, because he's less powerful, but would probably hit a lot more often. He's constantly moving, and actually uses some tactics in his fights.

Galan007
Meh, Jason is just so versatile that I really don't see Nova taking the majority. Despite the experience-curve.

BruceSkywalker
decent match, rider has the edge..

he has experience on his side..8/10 Nova

Red Hulk
9/10 Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.