marvel vs dc -skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
dc
neron
zeus
ares
shazam

vs

marvel
odin
surtur
dormammu
destroyer(thor)

no bfr

who wins?

Enyalus
Without prep, I think Shazam is the weak link. I'd give it to Marvel in a close one.

cloud102
Can we count Old school SHAZAM feats? If so, he's almost as uber, if just as Odin, IMO.

cloud102
Originally posted by skyfather
dc
neron
zeus
ares
shazam

vs

marvel
odin
surtur
dormammu
destroyer(thor)

no bfr

who wins?

The fights would go as follows:

Odin Vs SHAZAM= Toss up.
Surtur Vs Neron= Surtur
Dormammu Vs Zeus= Dormammu
Ares Vs Destroyer= Ares

Basically Marvel has the edge. Dormammu and Surtur are too much. Instead of Zeus, I'd include Nekrom.

guy222
marvel

UKR
Originally posted by skyfather
dc
neron
zeus
ares
shazam

vs

marvel
odin
surtur
dormammu
destroyer(thor)

no bfr

who wins?

Odin beats the Mephisto rip-off. Surtur is too much for Zeus, he's just not on that level. Surtur is a guy who destroyed a galaxy when forging the Sword of Twilight ("the sound of thunder was heard throughout a billion, billion worlds", etc. That's how gods should always be depicted). Dormammu I believe is certainly above skyfather level, but I think Ares may be as well. But then again Dormammu is even above Mephisto, so I think he can take Ares. The Destroyer with Thor in it would stop Shazam, he never struck me as being near as powerful a wizard as everyone hypes him up to be.

iceman24567
Nah i don't think Odin can beat Neron.

Mindset
Why?

UKR
I don't see what Neron's done that Odin can't.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Why? I just see him as slightly above Odin in overall power he defied gods will and stripped the Spectre force from its host thats crazy powerful for a Mephisto rip-off eek!

Red Hulk
Originally posted by UKR
I don't see what Neron's done that Odin can't. ...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Red Hulk
... Yeah i know right debating with that guy will be like
facepalm

comicfan11
Neron vs Odin = Neron
DC Zeus vs Surtur = prolly DC Zeus
Shazam vs Dormammu = could go either way
Ares vs Destroyer (Thor) = Ares

DC

Nestical
Originally posted by comicfan11
Neron vs Odin = Neron
DC Zeus vs Surtur = prolly DC Zeus
Shazam vs Dormammu = could go either way
Ares vs Destroyer (Thor) = Ares

DC

What the f**k?

Nihilist
marvel skyfathers take the majority

cloud102
So can we use old feat SHAZAM feats? SHAZAM once fought a being who had the combined evil in all the universe. Definitely above a lot of the skyfathers posted on the list.

Nihilist
Originally posted by cloud102
So can we use old feat SHAZAM feats? SHAZAM once fought a being who had the combined evil in all the universe. Definitely above a lot of the skyfathers posted on the list. dormammu has fought eternity,and i think odin has battled infinity.

cloud102
Eternity has been a jobber, though. And did Odin win the fight?

In SHAZAM's Rock Of Eternity, he has countless demons trapped away, because they would wreak havoc on earth.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Nihilist
dormammu has fought eternity,and i think odin has battled infinity.

Dormammu fought and lost.. the other time he used a his sister along with a plot device to gain control over eternity.

Odin battled his Evil Side that was named Infinity because it was made from a fraction of Infinity.

http://www.immortalthor.net/

fangirl101
Pick your favorite company and debate from there.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by fangirl101
Pick your favorite company and debate from there. laughing out loud

Not everyone debates like you.

Mindset
Originally posted by Utrigita
Dormammu fought and lost.. the other time he used a his sister along with a plot device to gain control over eternity.

Odin battled his Evil Side that was named Infinity because it was made from a fraction of Infinity.

http://www.immortalthor.net/ A fraction of infinity is infinity. eek!

iceman24567
The odds are stacked against Dc you should have put Mordru or Nabu in there for Zeus team two wins Ares and Neron will be the biggest threat but not big enough.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mindset
A fraction of infinity is infinity. eek!

And???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.