Happy Chinese Democracy Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Wĺlshy~
It's now officially released aw00t

Axl rules uhuh

silver_tears
LAWL THAT'S JUST SAD aweb

Ax3l
Ax3l*

Phucked Up
I'm only happy because in America you can go to Dr. Pepper's website and get a coupon for a free Dr. Pepper today.

Because they made a deal that if this album was released in 2008, they would give everyone in the US a free Dr. Pepper except for Slash and Buckethead.

Selphie
Is the coupon only available to use for today?

The Grey Fox
What a shitty album it was, too.

I'm going to buy myself a Dr. Pepper, and be happy none of that money goes to Rose at all. awebrow

Alpha Centauri
I feel sorry for Axl Rose, he had to resort to this.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
The only good thing Guns and Roses did IMO was November Rain.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The only good thing Guns and Roses did IMO was November Rain. Get back in your hole

Strangelove
Originally posted by Selphie
Is the coupon only available to use for today? they expire Feb. 2009, but you can only order the coupon on the day of the album release.

And then it takes 4-6 weeks to get it in the mail. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quincy
I like Guns N Roses, but not Axel Rose.

That's the opinion I'm going with.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Get back in your hole haermm I knew that was coming.

Ahsoka Tano
Axl Rose sucks donkey dick.

Quincy
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Axl Rose sucks donkey dick.

woot

MIŠT
Actual Chinese democracy was closer than this album being released...mmm

Ill still get it.

Ahsoka Tano

MIŠT
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
haermm

I'm neither a moron nor a pretentious poser, so laugh if you think I give two shits about being judged based on me liking a band or not, regardless of 'popular opinion'.

Ahsoka Tano

Lord Knightfa11
where do i get my free peppper?

The Grey Fox

MIŠT
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I understand what you mean, but seriously, listen to this on their MySpace first before you buy it. I decided I wouldn't dislike the album before I heard it, but honestly, it only has a few alright tracks. It's by no means a 'shitty album' like I said, but it's definitely not brilliant.

I'm listening now, it's a poor Guns N Roses album, but it's a good rock album. Like I said to Kram3r, it's not 'Guns N Roses' anymore, it's the 'Axl Rose band' , and I expect the album to represent that. Despite the hype and Axl's promises, I doubt anyone is expecting a sequel to Appetite for Destruction.

The Grey Fox

Ahsoka Tano
Last Album-

"The Spaghetti Incident?" (Released- November 23, 1993)

Newest album -

"Chinese Democracy" (Released- November 21, 2008)

I find it funny. He should of waited 2 more days for the release date for CD. It would have made it 15 years since the last album. Either way there both shit, imo.

geshien
I can't stand ******* Rose.

It's really too bad, their song writing and energy is something to admire esp. due to Slash but, that voice is just nails on a chalk board.

Scythe
I burnt a copy from a friend's cd because I enjoy Buckethead's work, even if it is G'N'R calibur. Sigh. Now I'm off to listen to Colma, Giant Robot, or Paul Gilbert's new release.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.