Luke Skywalker at his Best, Which Sith Lord can he beat down?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
I am new to this Thread, so don't bite my head off. I know some what of the star wars universe but not a lot, in your guys opinion who can Luke Skywalker as Master Jedi and at his best, which Sith Lord can he defeat outright?

Elite Hunter
Luke at his peak could take any sith one on one.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Elite Hunter

DE Palpatine? He had to have Battle Meditation to deal with him the first time... He'd probably take this. What about a duo? Which 2 users could take him? Some permutation of Sidious, Caedus, and Bane comes to mind, as does

BruceSkywalker

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
DE Palpatine? He had to have Battle Meditation to deal with him the first time...
I wouldn't say that Luke was at his peak by DE........ LOTF Luke would win the majority of the the fights between him and Sidious. (Sidious would win a few)

I agree with you, I would also add Nihilus to that list, maybe Exar Kun, if we knew more about Freedon Nadd and Marka Ragnos I would add them to the list as well.

Lucien A
I wouldn't say that Luke was at his peak by DE........ LOTF Luke would win the majority of the the fights between him and Sidious. (Sidious would win a few)

I agree with you, I would also add Nihilus to that list, maybe Exar Kun, if we knew more about Freedon Nadd and Marka Ragnos I would add them to the list as well. UH, he didn't say DE Luke was at his peak. And yeah, any of the major Dark Lords with DE Palps could probably do it. Wouldn't be easy though.

Gideon
Must... resist... urge... to... crush...

Originally posted by Lucien A
And yeah, any of the major Dark Lords with DE Palps could probably do it.

Probably? LOL. No. Definitely.

That would depend on the circumstances. Look, let's be clear: Legacy of the Force-era Luke Skywalker isn't peerless. This is the man who got his ass kicked by Lumiya and was critically injured by Jacen Solo (someone whose powers are stated to be just "greater than" those of Darth Vader) despite having the twofold advantages of a surprise attack and battle rage. Hell, the only reason he killed Lumiya is because she lost her footing after a stalemate.

His actions in the Unifying Force? The beneficiary of a Jedi meld with Jaina Solo and Jacen Solo. Hell, as Glentract is wont to point out, Kyp Durron -- Skywalker's best student -- was overpowered by a single Slayer. Yet Jaina and Jacen both were able to fend off and kill several of them. All three of them were enhanced by their mental conduit.

Is he impressive? Sure. But Skywalker's psychology and relatively limited knowledge base prevent him from unleashing his full potential. The idea that he is even "notably" above the likes of Palpatine or Yoda is unfounded. Given that Palpatine and Yoda command greater knowledge of the Force, greater experience with it, and are each cunning individuals, I doubt that he would overcome either of them without losing a limb in the process.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Gideon

Hell, as Glentract is wont to point out, Kyp Durron -- Skywalker's best student -- was overpowered by a single Slayer.

Kyp wasn't overpowered by a single slayer.

Darth Sexy
Where is it stated that Luke had a Jedi meld during his wtfpwnage of the slayers?

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Where is it stated that Luke had a Jedi meld during his wtfpwnage of the slayers?

Luke, Jacen, and Jaina were in a Jedi meld during their assault on Shimrra's citadel according to The Unifying Force.

And, yes, Kyp was defeated by a slayer on Caluula.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
And, yes, Kyp was defeated by a slayer on Caluula.He struck a slayer across the chest with a blow that would've sliced open any other Vong, and was then attacked from behind by another. The second one wrapped its amphistaff around his waist while the first tried to wrestle away his lightsaber. He was not defeated in fair combat by a lone slayer, as Glentract was so "wont" to say.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Faunus
He struck a slayer across the chest with a blow that would've sliced open any other Vong, and was then attacked from behind by another. The second one wrapped its amphistaff around his waist while the first tried to wrestle away his lightsaber. He was not defeated in fair combat by a lone slayer, as Glentract was so "wont" to say.

You beat me to it, jerk.

Darth Subjekt
Since when has Gideon turned to Luke not being the force god of Star Wars?

Weren't you one of the ones saying that Luke could decimate all before?

Lucien A
He's been redeemed since last you saw him.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Since when has Gideon turned to Luke not being the force god of Star Wars?

Weren't you one of the ones saying that Luke could decimate all before?

Not that I recall. Especially since LotF came out.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by the Darkone
I am new to this Thread, so don't bite my head off. I know some what of the star wars universe but not a lot, in your guys opinion who can Luke Skywalker as Master Jedi and at his best, which Sith Lord can he defeat outright?
Nihilus can eat him, even though Luke has so much power he might explode from eating all of it. But if DE Palpatine starts like 10,000 km away he can win.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Nihilus can eat him, even though Luke has so much power he might explode from eating all of it. But if DE Palpatine starts like 10,000 km away he can win.

lol to that..

how does palpy win tho? i thought force storms can only teleport people

EDIT: nvm forget wat i just said.. he could teleport luke into space and he would die. xD

NonSensi-Klown
... one force storm obliterated an entire fleet of ships.

kotorfan
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
... one force storm obliterated an entire fleet of ships.

oh ok then that changes my opnion on force storms..slightly

Gideon
Force Storms are the single most powerful (read: destructive) Force technique we have seen in the mythos. It can destroy the surfaces of planets, teleport individuals and objects across time and space, and then overwhelm a fleet of state-of-the-art ships equipped with shields designed to resist gigaton yields.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.