Sherlock Holmes vs TDK Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Sherlock on film is generally faithful to the novels, and I personally think this would be a hell of a case; The Joker promises to kill one person each day, and then double the amount each subsequent day, along with robberies and what have you. Joker doesn't give hints like the Riddler does, but there is a method to his madness and Holmes is renowned for making leaps of logic that are still astounding to this day.

Rogue Jedi
How would Holmes apprehend the Joker?

Dr Will Hatch
Seeing as how he usually has the backup of the police and even the government in the stories, placing him in the modern day, we should give him the same resources. So he pretty much has all the resources that the Gotham PD(or London, but for simplicity lets just say Holmes is on assignment so he's in Gotham) would have, provided that Batman doesn't exist.

Rogue Jedi
Then it is a given Holmes would find out all he wants about the Joker. Question is does Gotham PD have what it takes to apprehend him?

Prime#
if you ask me Holmes should be able to solve the case. however the police or backup will never be able to apprehend him, except for Holmes, they would be fooled or toyed with via mind games. The reason police officers cant apprehend or hold onto the Joker is because he is to damn smart. The only real type of person who could take the the joker is one who in a confrontation would blow his clown head off the instant he sees it whether he is armed or not knowing it is for the greater good (something Batman, nor the police can nor are allowed to do.)

Rogue Jedi
Holmes "always gets his man." IF he tries to apprehend the Joker, he is gonna be a dead white boy.

Ahsoka Tano
lol worst vs thread ever award goes too ..

Rogue Jedi
I've a sneaky feeling that Joker would realize Holmes intent and ass rape him.

SnakeEyes
Why don't we just make a thread entitled "Every character in existence vs. TDK Joker"?

Rogue Jedi
"Bob Lee Swagger versus TDK Joker"

Master Crimzon
Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer vs. TDK Joker.

Rogue Jedi
Luke Skywalker versus the entire cast of the Matrix. Left handed and blind folded FTW.

Master Crimzon
Luke Skywalker can't do a magic trick, ergo he fails.

Dr Will Hatch
He doesn't need to, he's the most powerful Jedi ever, so he wins against practically anyone by default

ragesRemorse
yeah, sherlock holmes pussy. Does Joker care Who knows about his crimes? well, the dark knight Joker taught us that, no, he doesn't, but good try though.

I mean, people are shitting on your thread but really, this one shows some obscurity and a little ingenuity wink

Dr Will Hatch
To be fair, Professor Moriarty is at least as smart as the Joker and likely more so, and probably as physically capable. Sherlock beat him. He also can bend strong metal rods and I can't emphasis enough that his detective skills are second to none.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.