Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Young_Angel
It is a time of war and darkness for the Galaxy. After wiping the Jedi and searching for remaining ones for seven years now, the Sith rule the Galaxy as One. But the ultimate Sith that rules them all is named Darth Krayt.

After having a duel within the Sith Temple, Krayt is once again fierce. Cade Skywalker, descendant of Anakin and Luke Skywalker, won the battle. Unfortunately, Krayt wants Skywalker brought back to him so that he can heal his illness... and then kill him.

Meanwhile, Cade and friends search for new allies to find, so that they could help stop Krayt's Sith Order willingly. But what Cade really wants is for Krayt killed and him to be left alone.

Will Cade and his friends succeed on destroying Krayt... or will the Galaxy be doomed to the Sith forever?

Cpt. Valerian
Deliah Blue, Jariah Syn, and Cade Skywalker were aboard the starship the Mynock. They'd just escaped Krayt's Sith forces, and Cade had already started towards the path of the Jedi... Once again, figuring it would be the only way to defeat the Sith Lord and his minions.

The crew were en route to Tattooine, searching for other hiding Jedi who could aid them, as well as any other fellows who wished to join their cause.

Navicomputer: Approaching Tattooine space in approximately five minutes... Locating... Mos Eisley Spaceport... Destination Selected.

"Well... I know for sure a couple of Jedi have visited this desert in the past. Used it as a hiding location. Coulnd't hurt to check it out, huh?" Cade spoke out loud as Jariah and Deliah were sitting beside him.

DangerousBeauty
Deliah rolled her eyes and smirked up at him from where she sat on the floor, in a rather revealing position. "Thats what you said last time, remember? You got shot once you stepped off the docks. But we might as well have a look."

waiting to do Da zel until we get on the planet.))

Young_Angel
((That's cool.))

Jariah grunted. Another day with Jedi. He couldn't believe it. Even if Cade, his own friend, was a Jedi, he still couldn't stand them. After what the other Jedi did to his father.

He looked ahead at the view of Tatooine. "Nope. Wouldn't hurt at all to have a look..." Jariah mumbled.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the planet Tatooine, a young woman walked through the streets of Mos Eisley. Alyna Boshan glanced around silently while every different kind of species past her. She really didn't like to be lonely, especially as timid as she was.

When she turned, Alyna saw a small place nearby. She rubbed her neck nervously. "That looks like a nice place to get a refreshment... I think."

The young woman proceeded towards the cantina.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade smiled a crooked smile and rolled his eyes at her. "You know that wasn't my fault! The dockworkers somehow knew about me. And you didn't exactly help, Del." He replied tentatively as he eyed Jariah.

DangerousBeauty
She snickered and pointed at him. "Oh please. And miss watching you get the snot beaten out of you by a couple of dock hands? Besides... I'm a mechanic.. Not a jedi." She smirked and eyed him playfully from where she sat.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade laughed. "That's gotta be the worst excuse I've ever heard coming from you. 'I'm a mechanic'. Hah," He spoke loudly, and the continued. "I'll have to teach you a lesson," He replied and stood up imposingly, a playfull smile on his face.

Young_Angel
At last, Alyna was inside the Mos Eisley Cantina. It was old, but she didn't mind. The young girl sat at a stool near the counter, and folded her arms silently.

Alyna looked around slowly. All sorts of creatures and humanoids were everywhere. Talking, laughing, and even yelling. The music was fine, which filled the atmosphere with pleasure.

Sighing, the young woman looked down at the counter, waiting for the bartender.

DangerousBeauty
Her eyes widened and she crawled back, trying hard not to smile. "Oh no! The Jedi is going to get me! Somebody save me! What's a helpless girl to do? Trapped on this ship with such a brute! Am I to perish?" She giggled and waved a socket wrench at him. "Stay back!"

Young_Angel
A few minutes later, Jariah sighed to himself. He then glanced at Cade and Deliah, who were playing around together. He grinned, and shook his head silently.

He then looked at the view of Tatooine again. While staring, Jariah said to his friends, "Hey. While you two love-birds go at it, we're here."

Cpt. Valerian
Cade laughed and then turned to Jariah, nodding. "Alright, bad girl, enough. We're about to reach Tattooine," He said, suddenly becoming serious once again. Although, he knew his relationship with Deliah was something a little bit more than friendship, he knew he needed to focus on the mission. For now, at least. As the ship landed on the spaceport, the crew grabbed their things and went down the ramp. That dock was horrible. Anyone could see it was a mixture between the dust-sand with the dockworkers rarely cleaning the place.

Young_Angel
Meanwhile, Alyna sat at the counter, saying nothing. She then thought about her past. Who was she really? Were her parents still alive? What was her true purpose?

"Ma'am?"

Alyna sadly thought about it. One day, she would find out who she really was. And where she came from...

"Ma'am?!"

If only she knew...

"Ma'am!?!"

Alyna glanced up nervously. It was the bartender. "What would ya like?" The young woman smiled nervously. "Water. Just water." "Comin' right up, sweetie." The bartender turned, and started to make her drink. Then he gave a glass of water to her.

"Thank you," Alyna said. She sipped it nervously.

DangerousBeauty
Del smiled and looked out at the docks from over Cade's shoulder. "Any armed Dock hands?" She laughed and brushed past him, strolling down casually (more like a strut really). "God this place could use some work.. Bet there isnt a Jedi for miles... At least a smart one anyways." She grinned and glanced back at the boys. "Coming?"

At the same time a woman dressed in robes stepped out of her ship. She stretched and yawned loudly. Looking rather relaxed, she sighed and took a quick look around before sitting down to tie her boots. "Another quiet day.. God I love it he-" "DAAAA-ZEEEELLLL!" She winced and sighed heavily. "Oh God here we go." Before long a hand grabbed her cloak and pulled her back away from her ship. "We found you! Have you been hiding in there all morning?" She smiled faintly and looked up at the group of children. "Hello young ones."

Cpt. Valerian
Cade laughed sarcastically. "When are you gonna stop mocking me, eh?" He said, and then he turned around again and went down the ramp. "Jeez, you're right. This place needs some handwork," He added, "But hey, we didn't come here to examine the docks, so whatever. Let's just get out and see what we can find here."

Young_Angel
Jariah nodded and grinned. "I couldn't agree more." He followed Cade down the ramp, and looked at his surroundings. Sheesh! It wasn't the most decorative place like the one at Bastion.

When he got on the ground, the Mynock's ramp closed. He then checked his utility belt. Yep, all his weapons were here, in case anything happened.

Jariah glanced up at Blue and Cade. "All right. Let's go find some Jeedai..."

-------------------------------------------

Alyna folded her arms on the counter again. While minding her own business, a guy came up to her. He was a Cathar, and his partner was a Trandoshan.

"Hey there, cutie. I've seen ya a little lonely there. Got anybody to talk to, little miss?"

The young woman slowly looked up at the Cathar nervously. "Um... n-n-no sir. I'm just... sitting here."

The Cathar laughed. "What's the matter, girly? Ya shy or somethin'?"

Alyna nodded rapidly, and glanced back down.

"I like shy girls. Especially the pretty ones..."

Cpt. Valerian
Cade glanced at Jariah. "Oh c'mon, man. Are you ever gonna lighten up on the me-being-a-Jedi situation?"

Young_Angel
Jariah shrugged, and looked down. "Man, I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. It's just that this whole thing's just..." He sighed. "It's just that I'm worried."

He glared ahead, continuing to walk towards the entry of the Mos Eisley streets.

Cpt. Valerian
They continued to walk slowly as they talked. "About?"

Young_Angel
Jariah sighed. "About us! Cade, we were doing fine before the Sith attacked us on Vendexa. Now... look at us! We're bounty hunters being hunted!"

He rubbed his eyes with sorrow.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade watched him. He then changed his casual expression into a more serious one.

"Jariah, you gotta' understand somethin': I'm not exactly a Bounty Hunter anymore. As much as I dislike being what you guys call 'Jedi', that's what I have to be in order to kick Krayt's ass once and for all. Maybe after that we'll be back to normal, man. It'll be alright." He finished, patting his friend's back.

Young_Angel
Jariah glanced at his old friend, and grinned. Yeah, things might have been going crazy for him and his friends... but he knew that if Cade knew the Jedi ways, he could teach Krayt a lesson or two.

"Thanks man. I just get frustrated sometimes. That's all." He looked around. The streets were full, and everyone seemed to bustle about. This was Mos Eisley all right.

Cpt. Valerian
"It's cool," Cade replied with a smile, and then turned around to observe the area. "There's the cantina. Why don't we go have a drink or two, ask around?"

Young_Angel
Jariah looked at the old cantina. He smiled. "Sure. Why not. Haven't been to this place in a while."

He paced towards the cantina.

--------------------------------------------

The Cathar and Trandoshan continued to sweet talk Alyna, which made the young woman get a little more nervous.

"Hey," the Cathar, which he named himself Bud, "why don't we head back to my place?" He turned back to his Trandoshan friend, Gogu. "Sounds like a good idea, Buddy, ol' pal."

Alyna smiled nervously. "I... really don't think..."

"C'mon. What about a smooch?" The Cathar tempted to kiss Alyna while holding her, but the young woman struggled away from him, and smacked him on the face hard.

Everyone in the cantina turned their attention to them.

DangerousBeauty
Blue shook her head and quietly followed the boys into the bar. "You better keep an eye on me Cade. Ya never know when some jerk might tr-" She looked up at the sound of a slap, her hand moving to the blaster at her side. "Whoah.. Looks like the funs started without us."

Da-Zel sighed and rolled over onto her stomach. She pushed herself up and slowly started off towards the shops. The kids ran after her, pulling on her cloak. "Where are you going?!" She sighed and looked down at them. "If I'm going to be telling stories all day then I need a few drinks." She waved the kid off as she stepped into the Cantina behind two men and a zeltron woman. She sighed as she spotted what was attracting so much attention. One of the locals. She shook her head and brushed past one of the men (Jahria) and sat down at the bar. "DA-ZEL! Where ya been hun?" She smiled faintly and rubbed her eyes. "Hiding." The bar tender laughed and handed her a drink. "They finally found ya huh? One of them came in here looking for you about 15 minutes ago." Zel winced and rubbed her chin. "They're learning my spots... Those kids might have more Jedi then I do." (shes well known here.)

Cpt. Valerian
"Certainly looks like it." Cade replied as the three of them entered the bar. "And she ain't no common lass... I sense the Force in this.. Bar. Heh. How lucky."

Young_Angel
Bud rubbed his face, and glared down at Alyna. "Why you little... no one ever slaps Bud around!" He raised his hand to hit her back, but all of a sudden, when he tried to strike, Alyna grabbed his raised hand, and smiled.

"I don't think so..."

Then, with all her might, she turned him down on the floor, with his arm raised behind his back. "Now you listen! I may be shy and scared... but I don't let any men have his way with me! Now you have two choices: Either you and your friend walk out of here... or I break your arm off!! Which will it be?"

Bud started to shiver more, while being held on the floor. "We get out! We get out!" he cried.

"Wise choice. Now get outta here!" She let the pathetic Cathar go, and the two ran out of the cantina, past Cade, Blue, and Syn. Alyna turned, and looked at everyone. "ANYONE ELSE?!!"

The rest of the customers turned away, doing what they were doing.

Alyna smiled sweetly, and sat back on the stool, like a good girl.

Cpt. Valerian
"Jeez.. She's got a temper, too." Cade said raising both his eyebrows as they walked toward the bartender, where Alyna was sitting. "Gimme a Jawa Juice, please," He said as he and the others sat, and then turned to Alyna. "So.. You sure taught those guys a lesson, huh?"

Young_Angel
Alyna turned her head to the side and looked up at Cade. She smiled timidly. "Yeah. Um... someone I knew taught me that kind of move. And self defense..."

She rubbed her neck nervously, and glanced down.

Cpt. Valerian
"Someone you knew, eh?" Cade asked tentatively. "Would that person happen to be a Jedi?" He added, both eyebrows raised, twitching his lip into a faint smile.

Young_Angel
Alyna looked up at Cade worryingly. "Shhh!" She looked around nervously. Then she glanced back at Cade.

"Not so loud so everyone can hear the word 'Jedi'." Alyna grinned. "But yeah... a Jedi taught me." Her eyes stared at him. "Why?"

Cpt. Valerian
"Well..." Cade looked down to the floor and then back up into her eyes. "I guess you could say I am a Jedi, too... And I can sense the Force in you." He was suddenly serious again.

Young_Angel
The young woman stared at Cade in awe. Then she sighed, and glanced down. "Wow... I never thought... I'd see another Jedi, after what the Sith did..." Alyna looked back up at Cade and smiled quietly.

"It's funny 'cause... I sense that the Force is strong in you. More than me." She brushed a strand of her blond hair from her face to the back of her ear. "So um... what are you doing here?"

Cpt. Valerian
Cade gave her a friendly smile. "Well, I guess that's cuz' I'm a Skywalker," He said and then he laughed.

Young_Angel
The young woman gasped. "Omigosh. You're a Skywalker? This is great!" Alyna exclaimed, raising her arms in the air with joy.

Suddenly, she clasped her hands on her mouth with widened eyes. Alyna looked back up at Cade and smiled behind her hands. "Heh heh. Oops. That was really stupid of me..."

Cpt. Valerian
"No problem," Cade replied, chuckling. "But what's so great for you about me being a Skywalker?"

DangerousBeauty
Blue's eyes twitched and she brought her heavy boot down on Cade's foot. "Hush up... Dont be so quick with your name in a bar."

Da-Zel glanced over at the girl and the three others who sat down. "Psh.. No need to keep it hush hun. Here your secret is as good as gold. Dont worry." She winked and ran her finger over the rim o her glass. Her expression faded when the door flew open and three children walked in. Da-Zel sighed and looked down at them. "What now?" "You had enough time to get a drink." Da-Zel raised a brow. "Oh?" The oldest one nodded and pointed to the door. "Come on. We wanna kill something, and you're the only person who gives us a good fight." Da- Zel grinned and waved her hand in front of their faces. "You dont want to play." The three responded in unison. "We dont want to play." She snickered and waved again. "You want to wash my ship." "We want to wash your ship." She nodded and turned back to her drink as the three left to o the task at hand. "... I hate children." She told the bartender.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
"No problem," Cade replied, chuckling. "But what's so great for you about me being a Skywalker?"

"Well..." Alyna smiled in a bright way. "My master told me about legends of the Skywalker family. It inspired me mostly."

Suddenly, Alyna turned to look at the new person, which was Da-Zel. She didn't know her, but was impressed by what she did with those three children. "Wow," she thought to herself, "She must be a Jedi too. No one can do mind-tricks like the Jedi can."

Cpt. Valerian
"Ouch!" He snarled to Del. But then he realized what was going. He flinched. Paralyzed. He looked at Da-Zel and then turned to looked at Alyna again, only moving his eyes, puzzled. "What the..? Okay, this is weird. You don't find three Jedi sitting in the same bar of a remote Outer Rim planet having a drink nowadays."

Young_Angel
Alyna giggled, and turned to Cade. "I know what'cha mean. The plot thickens..." She laughed. Then she became serious again.

"But really... this is a little weird... in a good way."

Cpt. Valerian
"Yeah, in a good way..." I said, moving my feet away from Del's crush and narrowing my eyes. "Actually... I was kinda hoping for something like this to happen,"

Young_Angel
Alyna raised her eyebrows. "Really? Why?" She was real curious on why a Skywalker would be on a dusty rock like Tatooine.

Cpt. Valerian
"You're surely wondering why any traveller would come to this planet," I said, "Two of my ancestors, Anakin and Luke Skywalker, lived in this place for more than a few years. Actually, Luke lived here for more than fifteen years, heh. And so did another Jedi, with the name of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke's first mentor. I just concluded this is a good hiding place for any Jedi. And apparently, it is," I smiled, turning to look at Da-Zel and then to Alyna again.

Young_Angel
Alyna stared at Cade in amazement. Her master did tell her of Anakin and Luke Skywalker. Surely, the Skywalkers were the ones to bring peace to the Galaxy.

Then she thought about it. "Yeah. That's really great. But... but what's hiding gonna do for any of us if no one stops the Sith? I wish... I wish none of this ever happened..." Alyna sighed, and looked down at the counter sadly.

Cpt. Valerian
"Well," Cade said, flashing a smile. "That's what I'm here for. Me and my crew will be exploring the galaxy in the next few weeks, trying to find capable people for joining our cause... And fight Krayt's Sith forces and defeat him once and for all."

Young_Angel
Jariah raised his cup of Corellian ale. "Agree to that!" Then he continued to drink down his ale.

Alyna laughed at Jariah's comment, and looked back at Cade. She then smiled. "I like your idea. If you need a helping hand... I'm in! This place got me bored as it is. And besides, it's the afternoon now, and me..." Alyna shook her head. "Yeah, I'll join in your cause. Count me in."

Cpt. Valerian
"What? What's wrong with the afternoon?" Cade replied, turning to glance at Jariah and then back to Alyna.

Young_Angel
Alyna waved her hand and shook her head reassuringly. "Oh... nothing. It's just that... all my life, I've been traveling, trying to find out who I really am. Been asking myself 'Where have I came from' or 'What's my purpose in life, other than being a traveller', that sort of thing."

She sighed. "I know it sounds crazy. But... that's what I always think."

Cpt. Valerian
Cade smiled warmly and placed his warm hand at her shoulder. "We'll have time to sort each other out later. But for now, I tell you this: you've just found your purpose in life."

Young_Angel
Alyna looked up at Cade, and smiled, with blue eyes twinkling with happiness. He was right. Maybe her purpose in life was to do something special for others. Maybe... saving the Galaxy.

She tried her best to hold back the tears. Then the young woman replied, standing up from her stool, "Thank you. I'm sorry... I don't think I ever told you my name. It's Alyna. Alyna Boshan." She extended her hand for a handshake.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade took her hand enthusiastically. "Cade Skywalker." He greeted, and then gave her a friendly wink.

Young_Angel
Alyna smiled timidly and blushed. "Nice to meet you." After shaking hands, she rubbed her arm nervously, and looked down. "So uh..." Alyna started, glancing back up, "You guys ready to kick some Sith rear?"

DangerousBeauty
Del frowned and looked over at Cade and raised a brow, smiling faintly as she spoke to Jahriah. "Looks like we have to put up with one more Jedi my friend. Think you can handle it?"

Da-Zel smiled and listened quietly as she sipped at her drink. The young woman (Alyna) reminded her of herself when she was younger. Her attitude was the same when she was a padawan.

Young_Angel
Jariah looked at Alyna, when Deliah asked if he could handle anymore Jedi. Truth was, he still didn't like the Jedi much. But at least it was a girl. Still, Jedi woman could be furious like male Jedi.

He shrugged. "Meh. I can handle it... if she be a good Jeedai that is," Jariah said to Del.

DangerousBeauty
Del laughed and patted his hand. "Dont worry, love. I'm sure she'll behave..." Her voice lowered and she glanced at Cade out of the corner of her eye. "And he better behave as well. Or that ship will never fly again... I can promise you that.." Her smile had faded a bit as she realised her fear.

Cpt. Valerian
"You know you can trust me, babe." Cade replied, flashing a smile and winking once.

Young_Angel
Jariah grinned at Del, seeing the expression of worry and fear on her face. He knew what that meant...

Alyna looked at Deliah, and smiled. "Don't worry. I won't get between you guys. I promise." She then turned to Da-Zel.

"Well, I guess this is our good-bye--" Suddenly, something came in the young woman's head. She smiled brightly. "Oh my gosh. Why didn't I say anything before? You could join us! You must be an excellent Jedi as well," Alyna told Da-Zel.

DangerousBeauty
Del's eye twitched and she glared at Ayna. "Oh I'm sure you wont."

Zel's eyes widened and she coughed, whiskey coming out her nose. She winced and wiped her face with her sleeve. "What did you just ask of me?... Go with you? To where? The sith will be waiting for you once you leave this galaxy... I was once a Jedi. I fought with the best... But even the best learns to roll over and play dead."

Young_Angel
Alyna was a little taken aback when Deliah looked at her that way. She smiled sheepishly, and turned to Da-Zel, who then spoke.

After Da-Zel spoke, Alyna rubbed her neck nervously. "Oh. So I guess this means... no, I guess?" But then she said, "It's okay if ya don't wanna go. I mean, I totally understand what'cha mean."

Cpt. Valerian
Cade gave Del a warm smile and moved to her side. "So, what do you say, Da-Zel? Will you join us or not?"

DangerousBeauty
Del frowned and watched quietly as Cade moved to her side. She groaned and rubbed her eyes when she saw the happy look in Zel's eyes. Great... Now there were two other women to worry about.

Zel sat there for a moment, watching the four people sitting beside her. She sighed and looked around the room, a few people she knew were watching her. She closed her eyes and smiled faintly. "It's been a long time since I've gone on an adventure... So how could I pass this chance up?"

Young_Angel
Jariah watched Deliah and Cade, and grinned mischievously. Then he glanced at Da-Zel. Yep. Now there would be two Jedi on-board the Mynock...

Alyna smiled brightly. "So... does this mean... you'll join with us?" The young girl looked excited, but tried her best to keep herself calm.

DangerousBeauty
Zel nodded and winked at Alyna. "It does."

Young_Angel
Alyna smiled. "Cool! I guess we're ready to save the Galaxy then." She looked at everyone else. "Let's go!"

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey slowly approached and flicked on his energy blade preparing to lunge at Alyna who he thought was a sith.

DangerousBeauty
Zel drew her saber and stepped in the path of Alyna's attacker. She glared at him quietly, but waited for him to make the move.

Del looked over at Cade nervously. "I think it's time for us to move on, my love."

Cpt. Valerian
"I agree," He said, and seconds later he Force pushed the attacker against the wall. He then walked up to him. "Who are you?" He demanded.

Young_Angel
Alyna ran behind Cade and the others, scared. "Thanks guys." Then she looked at the attacker.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "Jeffrey, A Grey Paladin hunting and killing any Sith I can find. " He then broke the force hold and formed a force lightning around his hand. "Are you a sith?"

DangerousBeauty
Zel sneered and took a step towards him. "You fool you know not what you hunt. Stand down!" She spun her blade and waited.

Del put her hand on Alyna's shoulder. "It's ok... They'll take care of it... Stay near Jariah."

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "I submit. I will join you. "

DangerousBeauty
Zel put her saber near his throat. "You will do no such thing. You attacked my comrade without the right information on your part.... Drop your blade."

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then snapped his blade with the force. "Happy now, I have no weapons. " He then reached out with the force to take his own life.

Young_Angel
Alyna stepped in front of Jeffrey. "Wait! If you say you want to join us... then... okay! Just... don't do that again. You nearly scared me to death."

Hawkeye113
He then stopped "You are a Jedi. I was wrong in my information. "

Young_Angel
Alyna smiled brightly. "Well... that's okay. Nobody's perfect. Everyone's wrong sometime." She then looked at Da-Zel, and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm sure he won't do harm to us anymore."

DangerousBeauty
Zel raised a brow and glanced at Alyna, then at Jeff. She said and lowered her weapon. "You're lucky I trust her boy... I dont hesitate with idiots like you." She placed her blade back on her belt and glanced over at Cade as she moved to sit down.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade turned to look behind them and realized everyone was staring at them. "Um... Don't worry, uh, just go back to your business. Everything's under control," then he turned again towards the 'Paladin', "Why would you want to join us? What's it benefit you with?"

Young_Angel
Alyna glanced at the one named Jeffrey, waiting for his response. Why did he want to join in? Was it because of the Sith? She didn't know... but Alyna soon would find out.

Hawkeye113
"If I join you I have a better chance of finding and eliminating all the sith in existence. Whereas without friends, it would take me much longer. Plus I happen to have something to amplify the force. A sort of drug called Bota. "

Cpt. Valerian
"We don't use drugs to amplify our powers," Cade snorted. "Fine. You can join us. But we'll be watching you."

Hawkeye113
"I must go now to build a new weapon for myself. " He then walked off and entered a forest He pulled out the equipment to build a new energy blade and built one this time powering it with his Corona Crystal (fire) and then he walked back to them. "There, I have my new weapon now. "

Young_Angel
((Uh, Hawkeye113? We're still on Tatooine, and Tatooine is a desert planet with caves, rocks, sand, and canyons. No forests. Just to let ya know. smile ))

Alyna smiled. "Cool! So... you guys ready to get off this dust bowl of a planet?" She turned to look at everyone.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "I happen to have a ship. I got dozens of weapons aboard my ship that you guys can use. If you want that is. "

Cpt. Valerian
"I own a ship, too. It's big enough for all of us to fit in."

Hawkeye113
"But my ship has a fully stocked weapon's locker. I even managed to find a dozen lightsabers. " said Jeffrey turning on his energy blade. He then flicked it off and destroyed it. "I have dozens more. "

DangerousBeauty
Zel shook her head in disapproval and looked at the bar keep. "Watch my ship while I'm away. If I'm not back in two years, then sell it." The bar keep nodded and smiled to her. "Be safe Zel. Our doors are always open to ya." She smiled and walked to the door, waiting for the others there.

Del frowned and tapped Cade on the shoulder. "I dont like it hun... He's too unpredictable."

Young_Angel
When Alyna got to the door with Da-Zel, she turned to the new memebers. "Okay. Let's see if we got everyone." She counted: Cade, Deliah, Jariah, Da-Zel, Jeffrey, and herself. Then she nodded.

"Cool. Da-Zel? You and Jeffrey can ride together in Jeffrey's ship, just in case we need back up. Cade, his crew, and I will ride in Cade's ship. Everything good? Great. Let's go!"

And with that, Alyna went out of the cantina.

Hawkeye113
"Alyna, I want you in my ship"

Cpt. Valerian
"I don't like it, either, babe," Cade replied with a whisper. "Don't worry," He kissed her forehead. "We'll keep an eye on him."

DangerousBeauty
Del smiled and ran her hand over his cheek. "Mhmm. And I'll be keeping an eye on you too." She brushed past him, letting her hand run over his body before she slipped out the door.

Zel sighed and rubbed her eyes. "What ever... I'll just take my own cruiser." She shrugged and moved off to get her ship.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade smiled and followed after her. Soon, they reached the docks. "Well, some luck we have, eh? Running into two Jedi in the single bar isn't exactly what I had expected." He told Jariah and Del.

DangerousBeauty
Del smiled and ran her finger over his cheek. "In some ways yes... But in others, no."

Cpt. Valerian
Cade looked into her eyes. "You're right, as always." He replied.

Hawkeye113
"I need someone aboard my cruiser incase I have an accident. "

DangerousBeauty
She raised a brow and looked right back. "Am I?"

Cpt. Valerian
"Alyna and Jariah can go with you... If they want. " He then turned to Del again. "Yeah, pretty much. Even though I disagree with you sometimes." He replied, pulling her closer.

DangerousBeauty
She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "But you always see it my way in the end?"

Young_Angel
Alyna and the others walked towards the docking bay. "Okay. New plan. Jariah and I will go on Jeffrey's ship. Cade and Deliah will be on Cade's ship, and the other Jedi woman (didn't catch her name I think) will be on her ship."

After she told everyone this, Alyna proceeded towards the docking bay.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey hobbled aboard his ship and sat down. "Relay 77-5 activate. "

Cpt. Valerian
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "But you always see it my way in the end?"

"Always, yes," He replied, smiling, and he then wrapped his arms around her waist.

DangerousBeauty
She laughed and kissed him softly. "Good boy... You always know the answer."

Cpt. Valerian
"Of course I do. That's why you love me, babe." He replied. "But enough playing for now... We have Sith to kill."

DangerousBeauty
She frowned and sighed softly. "Yeah yeah... I know." She winked and slowly boarded the ship, Da-Zel following suit and jumping into hers.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then said to Alyna "Thanks for coming with me. You are truly kind. "

Young_Angel
Alyna glanced at Jeffrey and smiled, as she sat down on the co-pilot seat next to him. "You're welcome. And thank you. I just didn't want to... ya know... hurt your feelings if I said no." Then she added, "I'm Alyna Boshan."

"And I'm Jariah Syn," Jariah said, sitting behind them in another seat. He made sure Alyna was safe. Now that was the first... making sure a Jedi was safe.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade and Del boarded the Mynock and prepared for departure.

Young_Angel
OOC: Just to let everyone know, we're all heading to Yavin IV.

Cpt. Valerian
"So.." Cade started, once inside the ship and once he had turned on the comm for everyone to hear. "I know for sure there were Jedi once in Yavin IV, as my ancestor Luke, held a Jedi Academy there. That could be a good next destination."

DangerousBeauty
Zel nodded and shrugged her shoulders. "Sounds like as good a place as any."

Del nodded and took a seat next to Cade.

Cpt. Valerian
"Cool, we're heading to Yavin IV, then." He said.

Young_Angel
Alyna pressed a comlink, and nodded. "Copy that. Yavin IV it is." She turned and looked at both Jeffrey and Jariah, then smiled.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then typed it into the Navi computer. "There, Course set. "

Mr.Alex
Mrolaar stepped out of the shadows on the tatooine surface, looking up at the ship leaving.

"Hmmm...." Mrolaar thought to himself

Mrolaar gripped his hood and placed it over his head, walking back into the shadows toward his ship.

DangerousBeauty
Da-Zel smiled and set in the course for Yavin IV. "I'm right behind you. See ya there."

Del shook her head and leaned back in her seat. "I dont like it. Something is giving me a bad feeling about this Cade."

Cpt. Valerian
"What do you mean?" He asked, bit confused.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then typed it into the Navi computer. "There, Course set. "

"Cool! We're ready to go!" Alyna said. She could feel the ship lifting in the air.

Mr.Alex
Mrolaar sat in his starfighter, following the ship form a distance, waiting for his time to strike. Suddenly, a Hologram appeared beside the controls. Mrolaar looked down at it to see the Dark Lord sitting upon his throne.
"My Lord," Mrolaar slowly said "I have tracked down the jedi Scum you have been looking for."

"Good, Very Good." The Dark Lord said back to him, "Now bring him to me, and i shall hand over what is rightfully yours." The small Hologram flickered away.

"Yes....My Lord" Mrolaar slowly looked down to a kneckalace in his left hand.

Young_Angel
Alyna glanced at Jeffrey, and smiled. "So Jeffrey... you glad that you finally get a chance to stop the Sith?" She felt that the ship was in the air, ready for hyperspace.

Mr.Alex
Mrolaar looked back up to the ship, seeing that it was entering hyperspace. He pushed down on the throttle and moved toward them with speed, catching up to them as they entered hyperspace.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "After they are all dead, this is over and I can return to my former proffession, training warriors. "

Young_Angel
The young woman nodded. "Oh. That's cool! Well, don't worry. The Sith won't bother anyone else once we're through with them!" Alyna smiled brightly at Jeffrey.

Jariah watched the vortex of stars passing by. He just hoped that they wouldn't hit into any planets or asteroid field.

Cpt. Valerian
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
"What do you mean?" He asked, bit confused.

DangerousBeauty
del shook her head and sighed. "I don't know... Never mind hun."

Cpt. Valerian
Once he put the ship on automatic pilot, he approached Del. "Don't worry, Del. We've been through worse." He smiled warmly, putting both of his hands in her shoulders as he stepped behind her.

Mr.Alex
As the ships exited hyperspace, Mrolaar looked down at Yavin from space. Mrolaar talk into his commlink.
"Perpare your men, I want him alive...Kill the rest!"
Mrolaar continued to follow the ship down to Yavin.

DangerousBeauty
Zel was right behind them. She'd soon appear behind them once, and if, they reached Yavin IV.

Del shrugged and sighed softly. "I dont know.. It's just a feeling. I've had them before... I think I'm just getting paranoid. What do you think?"

Cpt. Valerian
"You ain't," He replied quickly. "I know, I know all about these 'strange feelings' of yours. And I trust them, cuz', well, they're almost always accurate. So we'll be a little bit more cautious than we should be, ok?"

Young_Angel
Finally, after being in hyperspace, Alyna could see the bluish-green planet of Yavin IV. The young woman smiled. "We're here."

Jariah nodded. "Well, it's about time." He then began to comlink Cade. "Cade? We're here at Yavin IV. We're about to land in the jungles. Meet you and Deliah soon."

DangerousBeauty
Del smiled and looked up at him. "If you say so."

Cpt. Valerian
"Yeah, I say so," Cade smiled back and kissed her. He then turned to the comlink. "Right behind you."

Mr.Alex
The two ships landed down on the surface of Yavin IV, Mrolaar landed his ship deeper into the jungle. Mrolaars starfight landed down, The cockpit open and Mrolaar leaped out, touching down on the jungle floor.
"This is were the fun begins." Mrolaar said to himself, walking through the dense jungle.

Young_Angel
Alyna stared at the view of Yavin IV, as the ships went through the atmosphere, and was about to land. "Wow... I've never seen anything like it..." Suddenly, something hit her mind. She rubbed the side of her head, and looked downcast.

Jariah turned to Alyna, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You okay, Alyna?" The young woman nodded.

"Yeah... I'll be fine. Thanks..." She continued to stare at the view.

Mr.Alex
Mrolaar gripped one of his small cortosis blades, cutting down trees and plants that were in his way. Mrolaar finally reached an area no to far from the other ship. He quickly force jumped into the air, landing on a large, strong branch. Mrolaar quickly placed his blade back into its holster, looking down at the ramps opening.

DangerousBeauty
Zel landed and walked easily down the ramp to her ship. She sighed and took a deep breath of the forest air. "Ohhh... I've missed this place." She grinned and looked up to see if she could find anysign of the others. "Come on guys where are ya?"

Del giggled and looked up at him. "Well, shall we get going then?"

Mr.Alex
Mrolaar crouched down on the branch, looking down at the woman exiting the ship. He quickly jumped from the branch, landing on a lower one. As Mrolaar jumped from the branch, a small flock of birds flew from the tree, flying in different directions.

Cpt. Valerian
Shortly, Cade and Del landed in the dense forest of Yavin IV. Their new friends and Jariah were waiting for them, standing in the middle of a clearing nearby.

DangerousBeauty
Zel frowned and slowly moved off towards the tree. Something was up there.. And it had moved fast enough to startle the birds... It wasnt an animal.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "Alyna, go to the escape pods. "

Mr.Alex
Mrolaar kept his eye on the woman as she moved toward the tree.
He slowly walking toward the edge of the branch, standing above the woman looking down.

DangerousBeauty
Zel narrowed her eyes and looked off into the shadows of the forest. She hadnt looked up yet. "Shh... Hush... We're not alone.."

Mr.Alex
As the woman walked past the tree, mrolaar stepped of the branch, lands on the forest floor. He slowly stood and looked up at the woman, his hood covering most of his face.

"we'll....Whats a lovely woman like you doing here?"

Young_Angel
Alyna turned to Jeffrey, and smiled. "Aww, don't worry, Jeffrey. We can just land right in that clear spot."

Later, Alyna and the others met with Cade, Deliah, and Zel. "Good! Now that we're all here--"

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Zel narrowed her eyes and looked off into the shadows of the forest. She hadnt looked up yet. "Shh... Hush... We're not alone.."

Alyna glanced around cautiously. "Really?" The young woman felt that feeling inside her head again. Suddenly, she saw a stranger land from above, and gasped.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade looked at the newcomer. He took his lightsaber, thought he did not quite ignite it yet. "Who are you?" He demanded.

Mr.Alex
"Oh...You need not know my name..." Mrolaar replied "But i know yours...Cade." Mrolaar gripped his hood and flicked it back, showing them his scared face and the two small horns sticking out of his head.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade ignited his lightsaber. "What do you want?"

Mr.Alex
"Some one's grumpy....It is you i want Cade." Mrolaar griped his saber from his side, igniting the red blade.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade took an offensive stance. "Who sent you, Sith?"

Mr.Alex
"I think you have a good idea who sent me jedi." Mrolaar quickly pushed his arm out into cades direction, force gripped a large rock and thorwing it towards him.

Cpt. Valerian
Cade jumped into the air, avoiding the rock. "Krayt," Cade thought out loud. "If he wants me finished he should come kill me himself."

Young_Angel
((Now this is the part where Alyna's Tribe people crash in and throw down!! big grin ))

Suddenly, shrieking noises could be heard. Alyna and Jariah narrowed their eyebrows with confusion. "What the--" Jariah started, but was suddenly interrupted.

Out from the bushes, popped out about 5 tribal men, wearing brown tunic shirts and pants. Their faces were marked green in different symbols. Alyna saw from the air that 2 more men came yelling wildly, swinging from vines. They landed on the ground, and pointed their spears at Mrolaar with the rest of their fellow tribesman.

Alyna came to Cade and whispered, "Who are they?"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>