Saturn Girl Vs Professor X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
I think Saturn Girl is the closest telepath to Xavier. She's created life forms, scanned the universe for life, and is known to be the most powerful telepath in DC. I think. I don't see anyone on her level. Not even Martian Manhunter.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by cloud102
I think Saturn Girl is the closest telepath to Xavier. She's created life forms, scanned the universe for life, and is known to be the most powerful telepath in DC. I think. I don't see anyone on her level. Not even Martian Manhunter.

If she "created life forms" then I think you'll need something like Shaman Nate to put against her.

cloud102
How about a battle of just pure telepathy?

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by cloud102
How about a battle of just pure telepathy?

BTW, which incarnation of Saturn Girl?

Also, the arts of TP combat in Marvel and DC are pretty much different (I'm talking about combat tactics).
The Astral plane is mostly natural to mages in DC, DC telepaths' level of expertise combatwise are mindscape bouts.

So in fact there need to be clearly declared rules. Both are using somewhat different tactics in their respective universes.

Without it, if Xavier brings fight to the Astral plane, Saturn Girl would most likely be confused as she's not used to that (though she's adept in mindscape\hivemind stuff).
Not too much of handicap, though, as mindscape and astral battles represent sometimes similiar tactics.

cloud102
Whichever Saturn Girl would be best. I'm guessing Zero Hour.

guy222
chuck

fangirl101
SG wins in most instances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.