Spawn (No Magic) vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Spawn is deprived of any magical abilities. Can he beat Wolverine?

DestinyGuy678
wouldnt he just be a regular person then?

Endrict Nuul
thumb up

Starscream M
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
wouldnt he just be a regular person then? no

perhaps I should be more clear. Spawn isn't allowed to use any abilities that drain his magical energy supply.

Endrict Nuul
Logan can't hurt him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Logan can't hurt him. Logan could kill him by decapitation I believe

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
Logan could kill him by decapitation I believe

And Logan does that a lot and easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
And Logan does that a lot and easily roll eyes (sarcastic) did I ever say that he does?

The Heap
Logan could kill him by decapitation I believe

Spawn can only be killed by Angelic weapons, so that settles that.

id369
His suit can still be used. It does not, drain magical reveres.

Though regen/healing is out of the question. That drains magic.

Spawn does have superior class in strength.

Battlehammer
And Logan does that a lot and easily roll eyes (sarcastic)
Actually he does do it or attacks similar to it when he aiming to kill. We don't see him often do it in the x-men due to him not aiming to kill. He however does do so in his solo run's when he not holding back. He has stabbed some through the eye's and into the head during his civil war run. He cut off a robot imitating Magneto during his own run during the 90's I believe, as cutting off magneto clone during New X-men run. He also sorta recently in Wolverine 55 I believe cut off Sabre-Tooth head killing him. He has over the year decapitated and stabbed countless hand ninja's as well as other ninjas in the head. He also in the 90's Stabbed Sabre-Tooth in the head in Wolverine issue 90 I believe. There are also countless other examples. So it far from unheard of or out of the question for him to try.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Heap
Logan is technically the "Hand Of God" so would not his body be an Angelic Weapon. He was able to defeat the Demon Ba'al due to this.

Nemesis X

WRONG! Spawn can get killed if his head gets decapitated even by an ordinary weapon. I forgot how I know this but Violator told Spawn that if his head gets cut off by any way, he's dead so your theory is wrong. Spawn can get killed by things other than angelic weapons.

UKR
Unless this is Spawn from when he was King of Hell or had that other omnipotence thing going on, Wolverine would beat him every time. I've always found Spawn to be a grossly overestimated and overrated character. Everything I've seen of him shows that he's no more than a street-level character and definitely not even in Spider-Man's league. I think Wolverine will take this guy.

Sin I AM

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
WRONG! Spawn can get killed if his head gets decapitated even by an ordinary weapon. I forgot how I know this but Violator told Spawn that if his head gets cut off by any way, he's dead so your theory is wrong. Spawn can get killed by things other than angelic weapons.

You got that from the spawn movie

Unless of course it also applies to the comics.

Battlehammer
That movie made me scared of clowns.........

id369
He has had his head blown off, in the negative zone, and then he came back to life no problem.
Maybe there is a difference between blown off and cut off.

Anyhow, 185. Spawn is dead. He blew his own head off in the Negative zone, supposedly this is a Permanente death.

Note: Negative Zone is where, all of Spawns powers, are voided out.

Starscream M

Endrict Nuul
Spawn can only be killed by Angelic weapons, unless its the movie version or they're both in the Negative zone.

spawnwest
Spawn wins this. Spawn's suit will still protect him from anything Logan tries to throw at him and his suit will attack Logan at any time it chooses too. Logan gets KO'd in this battle.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by spawnwest
Spawn wins this. Spawn's suit will still protect him from anything Logan tries to throw at him and his suit will attack Logan at any time it chooses too. Logan gets KO'd in this battle.
...........Logan claws would go right through spawns suit............

Battlehammer
Spawn can only be killed by Angelic weapons, unless its the movie version or they're both in the Negative zone.
And Logan the hand of god............which would make his wepaons Angelic in nature.

Endrict Nuul
Oh oh, Battle is here! must be more Wolverine BS again.

Battlehammer
Oh oh, Battle is here! must be more Wolverine BS again.
Wolverine bullshit? It been part of his character since one of his first solo runs...........how is something thats been part of it character sinces it development bullshit?

also that really was uncalled for.

Just becuase you dislike the facts does not give you the right to be a prick.

and it Battlehammer...........you can't just type haft a name...........

spawnwest
Originally posted by Battlehammer
...........Logan claws would go right through spawns suit............

Logan maybe gets in a few hits, but Spawn's suit would just change into something that couldn't be cut or something that wouldn't do much damage if it was.

Plus Logan would be too busy fighting off Spawn's chains and Spawn would be too busy shooting Logan with conventional weapons.

Al Simmons was one of the baddest agents when he was alive, he's not going to just let Logan run crazy on him and cut his head. Al Simmons h2h skills and weapons skills are far beyond Logans.

Endrict Nuul
Al Simmons h2h skills and weapons skills are far beyond Logans.

Oh, Hellz no... sick

Starscream M
Oh, Hellz no... sick well Simmons is prob far better with guns and explosive weaponry than Logan is

Battlehammer
Logan maybe gets in a few hits, but Spawn's suit would just change into something that couldn't be cut or something that wouldn't do much damage if it was.

really like what? I mean were not talking about normal blade here were talking about adamatium which cuts stright through titanium like butter

Plus Logan would be too busy fighting off Spawn's chains and Spawn would be too busy shooting Logan with conventional weapons.

chains which would be destroy within seconds.............and what conventional weapons are we talking about here.

Al Simmons was one of the baddest agents when he was alive, he's not going to just let Logan run crazy on him and cut his head. Al Simmons h2h skills and weapons skills are far beyond Logans.
Now your just being foolish. Spawn never display top tier fighting skills............hell he does not even show 2nd tier skills...........and you have the nerve to tell me he way beyoind wolveriens level of skill? Are you on crack?

Logan a top tier fighter. His skills are easily superior to spawn. Spawn does not have any were near the feats for such retard claims. Hell saying spawn is wolverine level of skill is dumb, but saying he way beyond is down right foolish, but why am I not surpized comign from a spawn fan boy of your caliber.

Battlehammer
well Simmons is prob far better with guns and explosive weaponry than Logan is
doubt full. Logan no slouch with guns and Logan is excellent with explosives.

Starscream M
doubt full. Logan no slouch with guns and Logan is excellent with explosives. Simmons is top tier with guns and explosives...Logan ain't touching him. I don't ever remember logan firing weapons, although he prob has.

Battlehammer
Oh, Hellz no... sick
could not agree more....that may have been the dumbest thing I have ever heard on this forum.

Mindset
could not agree more....that may have been the dumbest thing I have ever heard on this forum. you aren't looking hard enough

Battlehammer
Simmons is top tier with guns and explosives...Logan ain't touching him. I don't ever remember logan firing weapons, although he prob has.
No he not. He does not even ahve that impressive of feats with guns........or explosives there are far superior gun men then spawn.

..............Logan fought with guns during WW1, WW2, as a cis agent, as a speacial opt, as memebr of team x ect................Logan has vast experiences with explosives and guns and is consider an expert with both.

Endrict Nuul
Simmons is top tier with guns and explosives...Logan ain't touching him. I don't ever remember logan firing weapons, although he prob has.

Than stop reading his new crap. But you may be right about the explosives thing though.

Starscream M
No he not. He does not even ahve that impressive of feats with guns........or explosives there are far superior gun men then spawn.

..............Logan fought with guns during WW1, WW2, as a cis agent, as a speacial opt, as memebr of team x ect................Logan has vast experiences with explosives and guns and is consider an expert with both. "Simmons is a highly trained soldier proficient in both armed and unarmed combat. Spawn's training is to the extent that he chooses to use firearms over his magical abilities." - wiki

He's so good with weapons that he uses guns instead of his magical powers.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
you aren't looking hard enough
lol. I not sure man he jsut said spawn not only better fighter then wolverine but way better............how can some one be so delusional?

I don't even care if he thinks spawn wins, I can buy that, but to say such say spawn on Logan level of skill would be retarded........saying spawn slightly better would be even more retarded.......but to say spawn way better.......takes the cake for dumbest comment of the week and msot fanboyish...........

Battlehammer
"Simmons is a highly trained soldier proficient in both armed and unarmed combat. Spawn's training is to the extent that he chooses to use firearms over his magical abilities." - wiki

He's so good with weapons that he uses guns instead of his magical powers.
yea like wiki reliable...........

that idiot who said spawn way more skileld then wolverine likly wrote that............

Logan has vastly and I mean vastly more training as a soldier........then spawn.........so spawn being a highly trianed solider means absolutly nothing next to a man who been trained by almsot ever speacial opts group ever and has fought in almost every war since WW1.........as well as unknown wars...........

wow spawn better with guns then he is with magic what a surpize..........that does not mean he far better then wolverine or even better.

Battlehammer
Than stop reading his new crap. But you may be right about the explosives thing though.
lol

Starscream M
yea like wiki reliable...........

that idiot who said spawn way more skileld then wolverine likly wrote that............

Logan has vastly and I mean vastly more training as a soldier........then spawn.........so spawn being a highly trianed solider means absolutly nothing next to a man who been trained by almsot ever speacial opts group ever and has fought in almost every war since WW1.........as well as unknown wars...........

wow spawn better with guns then he is with magic what a surpize..........that does not mean he far better then wolverine or even better. unbelievable...

you're actually gonna tell me someone who hasn't used a gun in the last 20 years is as good as someone who only uses guns??!!

Battlehammer
unbelievable...

you're actually gonna tell me someone who hasn't used a gun in the last 20 years is as good as someone who only uses guns??!!
Logan used a gun last issue and explosives...........hell Logan uses explosives quite a bit...........

Just becuases he does not reguarly uses them does not mean he not as skilled. That a dumb arguement. Thats like saying spiderman no longer a capable of beign a scientist..........you don't simply loses your abilites simply becuase you don't uses them often.

Starscream M
you don't simply loses your abilites simply becuase you don't uses them often. actually you do...thats why people have to train constantly to maintain their skills

Battlehammer
actually you do...thats why people have to train constantly to maintain their skills
actaully they do so to keep there bodies and instincts in tact. However they do not forget what they know. Logan does not have that problem, his body remains in top shape. His natural instincts as well.

also a man who spent close to if not more then 70 years using firer arms is not going to simply forgett what he knows........hell he spent more time using guns then not.

Starscream M
actaully they do so to keep there bodies and instincts in tact. However they do not forget what they know. Logan does not have that problem, his body remains in top shape. His natural instincts as well.

also a man who spent close to if not more then 70 years using firer arms is not going to simply forgett what he knows........hell he spent more time using guns then not. you obviously don't forget something...but you need to constantly practice to be good at something

athletes who take off even a week or two get rusty and need intense practice to get back to their peak skill levels

spawnwest
Spawn's chains are divine so Logan is not destroying them. Spawn can pretty much perform nearly any feat by borrowing energy from his suit and then return. Through transumation he could turn Logan into a adamatium can of beans. Borrowing power from his suit does not lower his power count. He could still use the energy from his suit to do whatever he wants.

Marvelknight
Wolverine.

Battlehammer

athletes who take off even a week or two get rusty and need intense practice to get back to their peak skill levels
Yea that becuase they don't have ahealing factor like Wolverines which allows his body to stay in the best shape of his life. His body does not deplete. If he stop working out he stay as strong as he was, which is why he unlike normal human retains his skills at the level he honed them to. His body and instincts do not dull becuases his body healing factor stops him from losing it abilites, his body constantly remains at it best.

Battlehammer
Spawn's chains are divine so Logan is not destroying them. Spawn can pretty much perform nearly any feat by borrowing energy from his suit and then return. Through transumation he could turn Logan into a adamatium can of beans. Borrowing power from his suit does not lower his power count. He could still use the energy from his suit to do whatever he wants.

That does not make them unbreakable.

I love for you to show evidences of spawn doing such as you stated with out the uses of Magic.

Sin I AM
so all of a sudden logan can cut thru divine metal ? lol the level of fanboyism astounds me.

The Heap

I love for you to show evidences of spawn doing such as you stated with out the uses of Magic.

Logan isn't cutting through Spawn's chains. Their not your typical metal bike chain or some typical shit, but are chains which are part of his divine symbiotic suit.

And to whoever said Spawn could turn Wolverine into a can of adamantium beans: Thanks, it made my day!

Logan is overrated.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
so all of a sudden logan can cut thru divine metal ? lol the level of fanboyism astounds me.
how is that fanboyish? It not stated as unbreakable only divine. Who said a divine object can't be broken?

Battlehammer
Logan isn't cutting through Spawn's chains. Their not your typical metal bike chain or some typical shit, but are chains which are part of his divine symbiotic suit.

His suit is not impenterable Logan would and could cut it

Logan is overrated.
yea and spawn not lol.

Sin I AM
i don't know why i dive into these threads smh but anyway what's to say that spawns chains can't break wolverines bones? the reason i called your comment fanboyish is because you ignore spawns ability while overhyping wolverines (Which i noticed what you do in all his threads). by your logic wolverines unbreakable claws could slice thru wonder woman's lasso or thor's hammer simply because adamantium is unbreakable which in itself is a hyperbole but that's beside the point...

i see the fight as a stalemate unless logan can close ground with spawn and manage to decapitate him, but i believe he'd regenerate and spawn can't dish out enough damage to kill the runt

Battlehammer

Starscream M
Both thor hammer and wonder woman lasso are stated repeatedly and shown to be unbreakable. Mjolnir has been broken

Battlehammer
Mjolnir has been broken
when it magical properties were stripped and that what makes it unbreakable.

Sin I AM
lol so you insult me? i was just stating the obvious if adamantium can be dented it can broken. it just requires a sufficient amount of force

The Heap
lol so you insult me? i was just stating the obvious if adamantium can be dented it can broken. it just requires a sufficient amount of force

Malebolgia or Thamuz could probably break his bones.

Battlehammer
you insulted me first and you are a moron.

first Logan adamtium has never been dented nor has primary adamtium been dented.

so no it can't be breaken or dented.

Hulk has tried and fail so as Ba'al and so on

spawnwest

Here's Spawn borrowing energy from his suit without lowering his power count. The first attempt he uses up a power count, but the second attempt he gets it.

http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/7465/spawn009128dt.jpg

Silent Guardian

Rhinoceros
Wolverine still can be KOed, and wasn't his healing factor even lowered recently? If Spawn can tie up his hands and then smother him with his cape he could win. Or depending on whether his chains can be broken (I don't think they have been broken, but I haven't read through all of his issues)

And, if you don't train something, like shooting for example, you'll get worse. It's just that simple. Why would Wolverine even bother to practice if he couldn't gain any benefits.

srankmissingnin
You get worse at things after not doing them for awhile because your reflexes slow and your muscles weaken if you don't use them. If you body never weakens and stays in peak physical condition than any change in skill would be negligible, if it existed at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.