Silver surfer/Thor/Genis vell vs Superman/Eradicator/Cyborg superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

who wins?

guy222
team one

Mrblonde
Originally posted by guy222
team one

Agreed

xJLxKing
Superman's team is much weaker then SS's team. They got stronger, and more veritile members. Thor will stalemate Superman and SS can destroy Eradicator after a while and CS is weak compared to the rest.

Either way Team one wins

ultimatethor
Originally posted by guy222
team one

kgkg
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman's team is much weaker then SS's team. They got stronger, and more veritile members. Thor will stalemate Superman and SS can destroy Eradicator after a while and CS is weak compared to the rest.

Either way Team one wins CS is a weak link? What the f**k? Eradicator is the weak link if anything.

The Great Galen
Team 1 should win.

Enyalus
Henshaw without the rings is a little beotch. But meh, probably right that he isn't the weak link.

Regardless, Team One wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
Henshaw without the rings is a little beotch. Explain?

Zack Fair
He has an S shield

dur

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Explain?

He's...just a whiny little *****. He's been made from toys before. How lame is that? stick out tongue

vlaaad12345
He has also one shoted supes.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Team 1 should win. eek!

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
He has also one shoted supes.

I know. I wasn't saying he's weak...I just don't like him, lol. Kinda like most KMCers distain for Sentry. Or everyone's distain for Rulk.

Avlon
Team 2 ftw.

skygunner41
TEAM 2 FTW!

Slaanesh
TEAM 1 FTW!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Team 2 ftw. How?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.