Island Def Jam contessstt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fairiechild
I just signed up for a sweet Island Def Jam Contest where they are giving away a bunch of legit stuff from their artists, Like Kanye West, Ludacris, ghostface and so many more. I was so excited because the prizes aren't cheap, they are actually worth it...if you're interested check it out...go to ---gotdownloads-- website and type in -defjamsweeps-

gigi

Mairuzu
phatcrabs

Slay
Gigi Ravelli?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by fairiechild
I just signed up for a sweet Island Def Jam Contest where they are giving away a bunch of legit stuff from their artists, Like Kanye West, Ludacris, ghostface and so many ass hats that Tired Hiker hates. I was so excited because the prizes aren't cheap, they are actually worth it...if you're interested check it out...go to ---www.go****yerselfintheeye.com

gigi

cool

Mywi

steverules

Mywi
Originally posted by steverules
His music is cool eek! I wouldnt know..

steverules
I would smile

Phat_Crabs
Originally posted by Mairuzu
phatcrabs

yooz rang?? smokin'

Mywi
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
yooz rang?? smokin' copycat. forgetu

fairiechild
haha, yeah, the contest is legit though, every week 3 winners get sweet gift packs full of prizes from like Ne-Yo, LL Cool J, Kanye.... It's worth checking out at least, I thought it looked legit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.