A-Bomb vs Abomination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
The Rick Jones/ A-Bomb vs the original Abomination in the middle of New York City. Who wins?

Stoic
A-Bomb wins if we are going on how well the two of them did against Rulk.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Stoic
A-Bomb wins if we are going on how well the two of them did against Rulk.

lol, agreed

cloud102
Abomination.

guy222
Rick

Davis Bloome
A-Bomb may likely win in a stomp, if we're going by recent versions.

StiltmanFTW
A-Bomb

BUSTER1
A-Bomb

Knowsbleed33
Classic Emil ftw.

danteiscool
A-bomb.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
The Rick Jones/ A-Bomb vs the original Abomination in the middle of New York City. Who wins? he did said original..the guy that KO hulk and that same guy hulk could not overpower, so he made him weaker...this weaker Abomination was the one that got killed buy Rulk, not the stronger brute that overpowered and KO hulk, that´s a feat a few lucky guys can brag about... wink

KingD19
Original Abomination was strong, but Hulk's strength was not as great as it is now I believe. And considering Rulk knocked Hulk for a loop and whooped everyone short of Galactus, I say A-Bomb takes it, since Rulk couldn't hurt him at all.

theICONiac
Originally posted by KingD19
Original Abomination was strong, but Hulk's strength was not as great as it is now I believe. And considering Rulk knocked Hulk for a loop and whooped everyone short of Galactus, I say A-Bomb takes it, since Rulk couldn't hurt him at all.

yes

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KingD19
I say A-Bomb takes it, since Rulk couldn't hurt him at all.

This could have more to do with the fact that the same process that created Rulk also turned Rick into A-Bomb.

Nemesis X
Anything made by Loeb can defeat anything.

PRAYERRUN
I don't know...who has A-Bomb actually defeated?

Nemesis X
I don't know...who has A-Bomb actually defeated?

Loeb's creations fighting anything outside of Loeb's world would get owned. If two of Loeb's creations were to go at it at eachother then it would be hard to tell exactly who would win.

PRAYERRUN
I meant has he actually Defeated anybody? I mean I know he fought Rulk, but it was kind of a stalemate.

KingD19
No, he hasn't appeared again outside of his Rulk fight.

PRAYERRUN
ok we know he's basically bulletproof. From the fight he had against Rulk, I'd say A-bomb has Abominations' strenght, but he's backed up with a bulletproof shell. This means too me that A-bomb would give abomination a heck of a fight and would last longer. A-bomb wins after a long brawl.

BUSTER1
ok we know he's basically bulletproof. From the fight he had against Rulk, I'd say A-bomb has Abominations' strenght, but he's backed up with a bulletproof shell. This means too me that A-bomb would give abomination a heck of a fight and would last longer. A-bomb wins after a long brawl.

Both are bullet proof, but A-bomb seemed to be more durable

PRAYERRUN
yeah I thought it was weird that Rulk was able to kill Abomination with a gun of all things. What kind of gun was that anyway?

BUSTER1
yeah I thought it was weird that Rulk was able to kill Abomination with a gun of all things. What kind of gun was that anyway?

I assume that it was some sort of shield issue gun, with bullets made of carbonadium or adamantium-never can tell with Loeb though.

PRAYERRUN
yeah and remember, he was gonna kill Hulk with it too? I wonder if it would have done the job...

Mshinu
Abomination is smart Russian, he beats dumb A-Bomb in a game of chess at least.

PRAYERRUN
lol so? Hulk was able to beat Abomination smart OR dumb.

abomination2500
Everyone seems to forget that emil blonsky is a intelligent Russian spy. He is very skilled in hand to hand combat. And when he fights the hulk he is usually beating him very badly, outsmarting and out skilling the hulk.He loses because hulk gets stronger. If he can not put away the hulk before hulk gets to powerful he will lose. Abomb is not the hulk. He is similar in powers to abomination but he is not smart and not as experienced. And I'm guessing he is not at emils fighting skill lvl. Also abomination can take a huge punch, he has a healing factor similar to the hulks and has tougher skin. He also at full power has twice the strength, stamina and durability of the hulk at his calm state. So im giving this to abomination. Not because I like him better but because Skill usually prevails. Just look at captain America. He is not at superhuman level and still wins against many super heroes. Hope this may shed some light. Please if anyone sees any flaws with this do tell.=)

vansonbee
Split for both.
Originally posted by abomination2500
Everyone seems to forget that emil blonsky is a intelligent Russian spy. He is very skilled in hand to hand combat. And when he fights the hulk he is usually beating him very badly, outsmarting and out skilling the hulk.He loses because hulk gets stronger. If he can not put away the hulk before hulk gets to powerful he will lose. Abomb is not the hulk. He is similar in powers to abomination but he is not smart and not as experienced. And I'm guessing he is not at emils fighting skill lvl. Also abomination can take a huge punch, he has a healing factor similar to the hulks and has tougher skin. He also at full power has twice the strength, stamina and durability of the hulk at his calm state. So im giving this to abomination. Not because I like him better but because Skill usually prevails. Just look at captain America. He is not at superhuman level and still wins against many super heroes. Hope this may shed some light. Please if anyone sees any flaws with this do tell.=) A-Bomb strength is still difficult to determine, but going by assumption, its near Rulk strength level. They previously stalemated at the start of their comic career. Do remember Rulk was able to give Abomination a easy beat-down, before killing him off with special Loeb gun.

A-Bomb has few other useful skills like turning invisible and was trained by Captain America, which he still hasn't display any as A-Bomb, due to bad writing/ignoring a character history? mad...

You did state Abomination was twice as strong as calm Hulk etc.. But do remember character development along the way. Hulk gets stronger as time goes by or like so for other characters (experiences, techniques, power). Still have to see how strong Hulk is in the current upcoming issues. He just recently reabsorbed all his power back from Hulk-out heroes and Rulk soldiers (excluding Ross/Betty).

Colossus-Big C
ares>abomb>rulk>silver surfer>hulk>abomination

abomination2500
VANSONBEE

great point about Abomb. But do kno that just because rulk beat abomination does not mean that abomb would beat abomination. That is just like saying even though the Hulk beat Sentry(in world war hulk) does not mean spiderman would beat the sentry.rulk is stronger then abomination but abomination is not a weaker rulk so abomb can beat him. Do take in mind that they are different. But you bring up great points about abomb learning from cap on how to fight. But i have not seen abomb do anything technical on hand to hand combat. Probably because he is abomb he does not know how to fight properly. His human form does. But I am not sure who would take this fight anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.