DCU class 100 list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Yes here we go again, this time dcu thread i created for marvel with the same rules, i know dc doesn't use the same strenght chart (class 100) but what the hell??!! add who you want.

superman
wonder woman
captain marvel
martian manhunter
hercules
black adam
supergirl
maxima
doomsday
orion
power girl

Knowsbleed33
This list would be loooonnnnggggg.

Solomon Grundy
The General

Galan007
Maybe something like this?

Doomsday
Superman/Orion
Black Adam/Captain Marvel/Herc
Wonder Woman/J'onn/Power Girl/Super Girl/Maxima

Badabing
I found this strength scale.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Strength_Scale

Doctor-Alvis
It seems like DC has 3 levels. Street, meta, and class 100. The last one is where just about everyone with powers are.

The Great Galen
No DC has 4, Street,peak,superhuman then class 100.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Great Galen
No DC has 4, Street,peak,superhuman then class 100. Actually it's 5. Street, peak, superhuman, class 100 then Level Batman which exceeds all other levels. biscuits

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Maybe something like this?

Doomsday
Superman/Orion
Black Adam/Captain Marvel/Herc
Wonder Woman/J'onn/Power Girl/Super Girl/Maxima Wasn't Hercules beating Superman?

Not sure if magic was involved.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Wasn't Hercules beating Superman?

Not sure if magic was involved. I thought of that too, but I don't know if a few hits are enough to say Herc would have beaten/overpowered Supes. *shrugs*

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007
I thought of that too, but I don't know if a few hits are enough to say Herc would have beaten/overpowered Supes. *shrugs* Other then a recent JSA issue when/where did supes and herc fought? if you are speaking of a fight other then the afore mentioned can you post scans?

Galan007
I was speaking of their battle in a recent issue of JSA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.