Kisame vs Zabuza, and Raiga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
A 1 on 2 battle. A battle of the Hidden mist swordsmen.

Kisame with all of his jutsu's

vs

Zabuza and Raiga with all of there jutsu's.

Can Kisame beat both of them at one time?

Dark-Jaxx
Kisame wins because the lightning guy sucks total ass and makes his team lose by default.

Raiga should not even be put into the same sentence as the other two, as I clearly demonstrated.

Wil7
Although Kisame wins, Zabuza and the lightning guy keep it close.

psycho gundam
kisame is still an unknown at this point.

Dark-Jaxx
But based on what we do know, he is more powerful than Zabuza or that lightning guy.

drrylan
i think we're underestimating zabuza
he held his own against kakashi
but yea...
the lightning guy does lose by default laughing out loud
he's a wimp

Dark-Jaxx
Zabuza is the shit, this is true, but Kisame is basically everything Zabuza is and more.

psycho gundam
yeah kisame is strongest, but we can't start saying what he can do n' shit. 30% kisame almost handled team gai (going all out) + jonin neji +2 chunnin, that we do know.

to be fair, real kisame can be speculated to be more than 3 times more powerful/effective than that kisame clone.

yungz22
ye a but i think if both raiga and zabuza team up they can either winn or t least make the fight last longer

Wil7
It is stated that out of all of the 7 swordsmen of the mist, I think they said Kisame was the strongest of them.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by yungz22
ye a but i think if both raiga and zabuza team up they can either winn or t least make the fight last longer You aren't supposed to mention that lightning guy's name in the same sentence as Zabuza's or Kisame's!!!

And yeah, Kisame was confirmed to be strongest of the Mist Swordsmen.

Terryc250
From what i remember from Raiga i don't think he was any impressive at all without Ranmaru, didn't he get his ass handed to him by genins?

where/when

NonSensi-Klown
Well... I want to say that a man who uses electricity in his attacks has no reason to lose to a water based fighter. However,

it's Kisame.

Only excetion is Kakashi.

Csdabest
Raiga gets beat by High Genin level. Kisame solo's bijuu. and laughs about it after words. Kisame solos.

NonSensi-Klown
None of which should really matter at all considering lightning conducts electricity.

*sighs* Naruto physics make me a sad little boy.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
None of which should really matter at all considering lightning conducts electricity.

*sighs* Naruto physics make me a sad little boy. well, rock lee soloed raiga.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

*sighs* Naruto physics make me a sad little boy. You act as though Kisame would need to use a single water jutsu to beat Raiga.

This isn't Pokemon, being a water user doesn't give him an auto weakness to lightning.

NonSensi-Klown
I don't even know who Raiga is. no expression

psycho gundam
filler character who was revealed to be part of the seven mist swordsmen. he wields two jagged blades that he uses as lightning rods. he's not very special.

Dark-Jaxx
Just a typical fail-filler guy.

yungz22
Originally posted by Terryc250
From what i remember from Raiga i don't think he was any impressive at all without Ranmaru, didn't he get his ass handed to him by genins?

where/when
Being a genin doesnt mean anything its just a rank. Example naruto is still a genin but yet he is of jonin level

Dark-Jaxx
Naruto is an incredibly rare case, considering he hasn't even been in the village to take the Chunin exam for like 3 years.

yungz22
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Naruto is an incredibly rare case, considering he hasn't even been in the village to take the Chunin exam for like 3 years.

i know that he wasnt there but i was proving my point that it doesnt matter what rank you are. Before time skip there were many of the genin nine who were at least chunnin level. But their rank was genin

roz88
kisame would win but the fihgt would take more than 5 minutes

Terryc250
i know that he wasnt there but i was proving my point that it doesnt matter what rank you are. Before time skip there were many of the genin nine who were at least chunnin level. But their rank was genin
I still don't think Naruto would pass a jounin test, just having strength/power doesn't cut it, i can't see him leading a genin team or commanding a team. But anyway Raiga basically got embarassed by Lee, and Lee didn't even drink that much alcohol.

I can't imagine Lee doing anything like this to Kisame or even Zabuza
(was only able to find the dub)
0mVF6Mu8Rrs

yungz22
Originally posted by Terryc250
I still don't think Naruto would pass a jounin test, just having strength/power doesn't cut it, i can't see him leading a genin team or commanding a team. But anyway Raiga basically got embarassed by Lee, and Lee didn't even drink that much alcohol.

I can't imagine Lee doing anything like this to Kisame or even Zabuza
(was only able to find the dub)
0mVF6Mu8Rrs

kimmimaro is a way better fighter than zabuza if lee was able to take him on taijutsu wise why wouldnt he be able to take zabuza

Terryc250
Lee drank a whole Sake battle with his fight against Kimimaro, and if Kimimaro used his full kenkei gekkai he would have beat Drunk Lee pretty easily.

Dark-Jaxx
kimmimaro is a way better fighter than zabuza Based on?

yungz22
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Based on?

the fact that oro kept him at a high pedigree when it came to skill and strength. He helped kill the Kazekage. And the fact that oro says if he were at the invasion they would have succeeded. That also means he felt Kakashi who beat zabuza wouldnt have been able to do anything to prevent the fall of konoha

Dark-Jaxx
the fact that oro kept him at a high pedigree when it came to skill and strength. He helped kill the Kazekage. And the fact that oro says if he were at the invasion they would have succeeded. That also means he felt Kakashi who beat zabuza wouldnt have been able to do anything to prevent the fall of konoha All based on Orochimaru's opinion, who has been wrong many many times based on what people can accomplish.

Like the bit about Kabuto being an equal to Kakashi. Lol.

yungz22
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
All based on Orochimaru's opinion, who has been wrong many many times based on what people can accomplish.

Like the bit about Kabuto being an equal to Kakashi. Lol.

actually kakashi is the one who said kabuto was about his level

Oro has only been wrong about naruto not being able to succeed other than that Oro has been dead in with his opinions

Wil Deidara
actually kakashi is the one who said kabuto was about his level

Actually, I don't think Kakashi said it. Orochimaru, and Jiraiya said it.

yungz22
Originally posted by Wil Deidara
Actually, I don't think Kakashi said it. Orochimaru, and Jiraiya said it.

when kabuto and kakashi met in the hospital after kabuto escaped kakashi said he is at least my level (not exactly in those words)

Wil Deidara
when kabuto and kakashi met in the hospital after kabuto escaped kakashi said he is at least my level (not exactly in those words)

I don't remember that. I think he said that if someone as good as Kabuto is working for oro, then he needs to train harder. If that means there even in skill, then fine, they are, but it doesn't seem Kakashi said it.

The Hatter
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kisame wins because the lightning guy sucks total ass and makes his team lose by default.

Raiga should not even be put into the same sentence as the other two, as I clearly demonstrated.

The way i see that fight is...
Zabuza and the lightening guy see kisame coming.
Zabuza-gets into fighting position.
raiga-cries and shits himself
Kisame-laughs at raiga
Zabuza-sneaks up on Kisame using hidden mist jutsu while Kisame laughs. He then sees raiga and laughs letting the mist dissappear.
Kisame/Zabuza- Beat the F**K out of raiga and go rebuild the seven swordsmen of the mist as partners.

psycho gundam
they all will shit themselves when they see kisame, they know him as the monster of the mist and their most powerful member.

Kris Blaze
Wrong forum.

The Hatter
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they all will shit themselves when they see kisame, they know him as the monster of the mist and their most powerful member.

Zabuza may lose but he wouldnt shit himself unlike raiga zabuza is badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.