Silver surfer/Thor/Genis vell vs. Superman/Captain Marvel/Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
give Supes a decent team.

I say Team 2 wins!

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
I say Team 2 wins!

I don't see how, but okay...

Harbinger
I'm assuming the GL here is Hal?

Team 1 wins, IMO, 7/10; Mjolnir should be able to absorb GL's energy attacks, and Surfer should be able to handle Supes after a drawn out battle. I think CM can at least stalemate Genis until he gets help.

Enyalus
Genis would f*ck Billy in the ass with a gigantic blue cosmic dildo.

xJLxKing
Why are you arranging the fighting partners why can't it be like this
Genis vs Gl, Thos vs Superman, and SS vs CM??

shokosugi
Here's what's going to happen...

Green Lantern vs SS and Genis-Vell vs Captain Marvel are all busy beating the shit out of each other...

Superman quickly defeats Thor..

while Hal distracts SS, Superman surprises SS with his speed and begins to beat the living sh*t out of SS...

Captain Marvel is stalemating Genis-Vell when Hal and Superman joins the fight and gangs up on the "other" Captain Marvel Genis-Vell...

end of story everyone is happy big grin

Enyalus
Except that Superman wouldn't quickly defeat Thor.

And Genis would murder CM.

The Great Galen
Hmm, I think its about 5/5/ Supes takes Thor, SS beats Hal and CM takes Genis or either stalemates him.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Hmm, I think its about 5/5/ Supes takes Thor, SS beats Hal and CM takes Genis or either stalemates him. How would CM take Genis?

The Great Galen
Genis power flutuates, dont know enough on him but what level is he.

Mindset
He is high herald or trans.

Priest
Genis power flutuates, dont know enough on him but what level is he.
Lulz, why make assumptions if u ont know who the hell your talking about? The only version of Genis that looses is Legacy.

The Great Galen
Which version is this.

King Kandy
Genis could solo this, depending on the era.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Priest
Lulz, why make assumptions if u ont know who the hell your talking about? The only version of Genis that looses is Legacy.

Yeah, Legacy sucked hardcore...and even then didn't he beat his father to death?

Mindset
I'm not the threadstarter.

But any current Genis would win, especially with bfr.

Priest
Which version is this.
Check the rules, the latest incarnation of the character is used unless it is specified.

The Great Galen
Well if Genis is some trans level dude then yeah team 1 takes it, hes the deal breaker but like I said which version is this.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, Legacy sucked hardcore...and even then didn't he beat his father to death? That was insane Genis, unless he beat him to death twice.

Priest
Well if Genis is some trans level dude then yeah team 1 takes it, hes the deal breaker but like I said which version is this.
The most current version of Genis roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Check the rules, the latest incarnation of the character is used unless it is specified.
Genis just pwns then.

Slaanesh
team 1..surfer can take anyone form team 2..thor probably can also..genis i just don't know anything about this guy..but from what people say..he seem to be on SS level..

The Great Galen
The most current version of Genis roll eyes (sarcastic)

Most current version of genis, well then I suppose team 1 takes it if he is as powerful as everyone claims.

Enyalus
Latest version of Genis was Photon, right? T-Bolts #116 or something?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1..surfer can take anyone form team 2..thor probably can also..genis i just don't know anything about this guy..but from what people say..he seem to be on SS level..

lol...yeah.

Priest
Originally posted by Enyalus
Latest version of Genis was Photon, right? T-Bolts #116 or something?
Thunder Bolts 100 I belive.

Slaanesh
lol...yeah.

what??u got a problem with what i said bash

ultimatethor
Photon should be at least two levels ahead of evryone in this thread.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.