Pierce vs shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Who is Pierce?

Battlehammer
Donald Pierce......member of the hell fire club

Wei Phoenix
oh Donald, thought there was some new guy.

Battlehammer
so who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Shaw punches the head off again...

Battlehammer
not likly.....he got lucky with a surprize attack and shaw was very amp.

pierce can fly, has long range attacks, knows shaw weakness and has nanites which could literally kill shaw from inside out

guy222
pierce

Bada's Palin
Shaw.

Battlehammer
........what shaw defenses when he shot full of nanites...........

rougeredmage
nanites nanites..... call me an old fastioned kind of guy byt back in the day when you had mutants with super durababilty like shaw and unus then it allways came down to gas or sonics not nanites ...

but if nanties work for you who am i to complain pierce wins this one

Battlehammer
Originally posted by rougeredmage
nanites nanites..... call me an old fastioned kind of guy byt back in the day when you had mutants with super durababilty like shaw and unus then it allways came down to gas or sonics not nanites ...

but if nanties work for you who am i to complain pierce wins this one
lol

The Pict
Shaw

Battlehammer
I lvoe how know one given a single reason for picking shaw..........

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I lvoe how know one given a single reason for picking shaw.......... i dont think most of them even know who pierce is

Mindset
I lvoe how know one given a single reason for picking shaw.......... hes got more swagger

The Pict
Originally posted by Starscream M
i dont think most of them even know who pierce is

Is it the guy who was getting the shit kicked out of him by Rockslide? Yeah it is and he's fighting someone who just gonna get stronger, faster and more durable.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
hes got more swagger
lol

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Pict
Is it the guy who was getting the shit kicked out of him by Rockslide? Yeah it is and he's fighting someone who just gonna get stronger, faster and more durable.
so one showing is now the norm? That was vastly out of character for him.

actaully he won't get stronger or faster............if you knew anything about pierce you know his cyborg body is equipt with weapons designed inorder to prevent just that.p

The Pict
so one showing is now the norm? That was vastly out of character for him.

actaully he won't get stronger or faster............if you knew anything about pierce you know his cyborg body is equipt with weapons designed inorder to prevent just that.p

He's been beaten by the New X-Men before iirc.

What weapons? Evidence of this?

Battlehammer
He's been beaten by the New X-Men before iirc.

What weapons? Evidence of this?
your reffering to thoses two issues inwhich he was potrayed vastly out of character and you intend to uses them as the norm?

His energy claws and whip which he used against shaw in ucanny x-men. It hurt Shaw without allowing him the ability to grow stronger.

also there's always nanites which he does posses and he can also stay out of Shaw range with the ability to fly.

snoopdogg
Shaw with ease.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Shaw with ease.
and how?

perice can fly, has the ability to hurt shaw with out shaw gainign energy, starts of stronger then shaw and faster, has a self repair system and carries around nanites.

so pleases tell me why shaw wins? oh and don't say becuase shaw knocked his head off...........it was extremely am shaw and with a surpize assault. Niether of which Shaw would have in a forum fight oh and on top of that Perice had foughten amny of the x-men prior to it.

snoopdogg
Shaw knocks his head off again imo. Shaw was injured when he did that also.

Battlehammer
Shaw knocks his head off again imo. Shaw was injured when he did that also.
how? when his opponet has range weapons and can fly?

oh and how is shaw to deal with the nanaites?

snoopdogg
Shaw is the leader of the Hellfire Club for a reason.

Battlehammer
Shaw is the leader of the Hellfire Club for a reason.

is that really yoru arguement...........please you mgith as well go im bias so shaw wins.

ones position means crap.

Shaw has no way to counter pierces ability to fly, nor his ability to uses rnage assault which are designed not to power shaw up. Oh and shaw has no defense against the nanites.

still waiting for how shaw suposes to win when he can't hit his opponet, his opponet can harm him while negating his powers and lastly how will shaw hope to survive the nanites?

snoopdogg
is that really yoru arguement...........please you mgith as well go im bias so shaw wins.

ones position means crap.

Shaw has no way to counter pierces ability to fly, nor his ability to uses rnage assault which are designed not to power shaw up. Oh and shaw has no defense against the nanites.

still waiting for how shaw suposes to win when he can't hit his opponet, his opponet can harm him while negating his powers and lastly how will shaw hope to survive the nanites? I'm not being biased. Shaw has beaten Pierce and not the other way around. You have to prove Pierce wins.

Battlehammer
I'm not being biased. Shaw has beaten Pierce and not the other way around. You have to prove Pierce wins.

Oh yes you are.

shaw beat pierce with a sneak attack after he had battle the x-men..........

I already have. Shaw has zero defense against nanites. Shaw has zero ways of harming an opponet who can fly. Oh and peirce has the ability to use range assualts that damage shaw with out shaw gaining any power.

ive already stated this four times and you have yet to come up with a way for shaw to combat these's advantages

snoopdogg

ive already stated this four times and you have yet to come up with a way for shaw to combat these's advantages Shaw already did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!1111 laughing

Battlehammer
Shaw already did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!1111 laughing
actaully he never did.

all he did was do a sneak assualt.

really when did peirce shot ninites at shaw? he never did. Nor did he sues his ability to fly. so again you ahve yet to provide how shaw will beable to counter such advantages.

you keep dancing around answering becuase you dont have one do you?

y

The Pict

His energy claws and whip which he used against shaw in ucanny x-men. It hurt Shaw without allowing him the ability to grow stronger.

And Shaw has also punched his head off before, don't see why he won't again.
Pierce is a pretty poor villain IMO. When he was being decayed by Wither he didn't even try to defend himself, when he attacked the Xavier Institute in New X-Men he was instantly put down by Magma in one blast. He was getting trashed by Rockslide in Young X-Men. Never once been impressed by Pierce.

snoopdogg
What issue did Rockslide beat Pierce up in?

The Pict
What issue did Rockslide beat Pierce up in?

Young X-Men #5

However looking at the comic now he didn't quite beat him up, still Pierce was on the losing end. Rockslide was about to smash him to pieces until he was stopped by the dying Wolf Cub. Peirce couldn't even geat out of Rockslide's grip.

Bada's Palin
Wither made short work of Pierce.

He had one good showing back in the 2nd version of Wolverine? And THAT's the norm? Pierce has more low showings then high ones.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Wither made short work of Pierce.

He had one good showing back in the 2nd version of Wolverine? And THAT's the norm? Pierce has more low showings then high ones.
.second what? you referring to volume 2 of wolverine? He had several showings, non of which was his best.

really what his low showing again aside from that one way out of character apearences in young x-men?

You are quite msitaken he has far more high showings then low. The only low ones he does have occured during young -xmen were he was compeltely out of character and some how lost all his abilities he previously had............

Endrict Nuul
Shaw knocks his head off again imo.

rougeredmage
i cant believe that people are nominating Shaw for the victor.

perhaps shaw has some power that we dont know about like perhaps he can cut through metal with his bear hands or perhaps he has the magical abilty tom proiduce electromageic pulses that could disable pierce.....

ooh wait nope he can channel and redirect kinetic energy.

so what can pierce do well their nanites...... i dont think pierce would be vastly effeced by gas his lungs are probibly cyberneic.... same with sonics he could probibbly block out any ultra sonic sound

can shaw defend himself against any of these three things

or how about heat energy... produces by plasma based weaponary

then again pierce being able to fly meaning pierce could just bomb shaw... didnt he also exhibit force field technology in the young x-men arc?

jrodslam
I just wanna say that Shaw may very well be able to take ultra sonic waves and even some bombs. He just may be able to absorb everything you mention save the things that can effect him on the inside. My $0.02.

Brutacus
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i cant believe that people are nominating Shaw for the victor.

perhaps shaw has some power that we dont know about like perhaps he can cut through metal with his bear hands or perhaps he has the magical abilty tom proiduce electromageic pulses that could disable pierce.....

ooh wait nope he can channel and redirect kinetic energy.

so what can pierce do well their nanites...... i dont think pierce would be vastly effeced by gas his lungs are probibly cyberneic.... same with sonics he could probibbly block out any ultra sonic sound

can shaw defend himself against any of these three things

or how about heat energy... produces by plasma based weaponary

then again pierce being able to fly meaning pierce could just bomb shaw... didnt he also exhibit force field technology in the young x-men arc?

iff pierce would bomb shaw from above would he just give shaw energy to build up?

snoopdogg
Shaw can absorb explosions as well.

jrodslam
Is there a respect thread for Shaw anywhere? If not, does anyone plan on making one?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Is there a respect thread for Shaw anywhere? If not, does anyone plan on making one? I was about done with one but my computer crashed. I lost motivation to do it so I pm'ed King Mungi to do one and he said he don't have time.

psycho gundam
Is it the guy who was getting the shit kicked out of him by Rockslide? Yeah it is and he's fighting someone who just gonna get stronger, faster and more durable. donald pierce is the true leader and benefactor of the reavers, a team of mercenary cyborgs that originally had their HQ in australia.

with his resources he integrated a large portion of adamantium cybernetically into his body as well as advanced weaponry.

jrodslam
I was about done with one but my computer crashed. I lost motivation to do it so I pm'ed King Mungi to do one and he said he don't have time.

Well get on your job and make one. I dont know how all these Shaw threads dont motivate you.

psycho gundam
yeah, what's up with the shaw love all of a sudden?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yeah, what's up with the shaw love all of a sudden? I think the fact that he manhandled Wolverine and took a full charge from Gambit boosted his interest amongst some members I guess.

snoopdogg
How can you not like a guy who can do this?:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Shaw/Shawabsorb.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Shaw/Shawabsorb2.jpg

Shaw takes everything Gambit has:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Shaw/ShawandGambit-1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Shaw/ShawandGambit2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.