Lelouch vs. Light Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Who would win?

Dark-Jaxx
"Light, stab youself in the penis with the pen you use to write on your Death Note." /thread

Kirikaze Fuuma
you forget about : "yes, your highness." part wink

Slaanesh
Lelouch is the prince of britain..so he win no expression

Man of Violence
Light...while he's writin' he wont even be lookin in his face, he'll be lookin at the book.

I hate Ledouch, I hope that Suzaku kills him.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Lelouch will disguise as zero so Light won't see his face and know his real name.

@MOV : Suzaku already killed Lelouch.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Light...while he's writin' he wont even be lookin in his face, he'll be lookin at the book.

I hate Ledouch, I hope that Suzaku kills him. Okay.

Then Lelouche shoots Light. no expression

jake hamoy

I hate Ledouch, I hope that Suzaku kills him.

suzaku actually did that in the end of the series. it's part of lelouch's "zero requiem" in which he makes himself a tyrant of the world then zero (actually, suzaku since lelouch passed the zero title to him) and stabbed lelouch as lelouch smiles as he die.

jake hamoy
light wins. he can sacrifice half of his life to know the person behind the mask.

jake hamoy
he did smiled after he was stabbed as nunally realizes his brother planned this for her peaceful world to live in.

Darth Exodus
The eyes don't work if the face is covered. Although mabye if the person's (who's name you want) eye's are viewable then it'll work. Misa wasn't really that clear.

Or mabye I just wasn't paying attention. To her words.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by jake hamoy
light wins. he can sacrifice half of his life to know the person behind the mask.

I doubt it. he never want to cut his own lifespan. maybe he'll use someone to get a shinigami eyes and then make that people check zero's(lelouch) real name.

Dark-Jaxx
...And Light can do all this before Lelouche shoots him?

Kirikaze Fuuma
no. it's just my assumption about what will Light do if he want to find out what is Zero's real name. but for someone like Lelouch... I don't know if it would work.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Okay.

Then Lelouche shoots Light. no expression Or Light can just Ledouch.Originally posted by jake hamoy
suzaku actually did that in the end of the series. it's part of lelouch's "zero requiem" in which he makes himself a tyrant of the world then zero (actually, suzaku since lelouch passed the zero title to him) and stabbed lelouch as lelouch smiles as he die. YES!!! Happy Dance Finally things go my way in an anime!

I don't think I would dislike Ledouch as much after he dies. I hated Light more than Sausuke, Ryouho, and Ledouch combined...He killed L....Bastard! But once he died I didn't hate'im anymore...thought he was pretty damn cool afterwards.

Dark-Jaxx
Or Light can just Ledouch. YES!!! Happy Dance Finally things go my way in an anime! Only we have seen Lelouche accurately use a gun when pressed to, we have never even seen Light hold one. smile

Galvaclaw
There's fair evidence Lelouche survived the anime using his fathers code. Considering the alternative involves nunnally spontaneously developing psychic powers the theory has some merits. There is of course R2 subtitle which gives credence to an immortal lelouche.

The official response is that it up to the viewer whether he survived or not.

Quincy
L wins.

Lelouch and Light are douchebags.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
There's fair evidence Lelouche survived the anime using his fathers code. Considering the alternative involves nunnally spontaneously developing psychic powers the theory has some merits. There is of course R2 subtitle which gives credence to an immortal lelouche.

The official response is that it up to the viewer whether he survived or not. Well...I hope that Sonnova ***** is dead!Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Only we have seen Lelouche accurately use a gun when pressed to, we have never even seen Light hold one. smile Who can't use a gun? plus Light is a detective dude workin' wit cops from time to time, it's pretty safe to assume that Light actaully owns a gun and knows how to use it.

And it's true that We've seen Ledouche wit a gun but all acounts shows that he sux and is not a marksmen. He killed Clovis who was unarmed and totaly ***** hearted and the pink haired chick who wouldn't even attempt to fight'im the only time he did use a gun against some one who was good...he lost. It was Suzaku. That's why he my Ace...

Dark-Jaxx
Who can't use a gun? plus Light is a detective dude workin' wit cops from time to time, it's pretty safe to assume that Light actaully owns a gun and knows how to use it.

And it's true that We've seen Ledouche wit a gun but all acounts shows that he sux and is not a marksmen. He killed Clovis who was unarmed and totaly ***** hearted and the pink haired chick who wouldn't even attempt to fight'im the only time he did use a gun against some one who was good...he lost. It was Suzaku. That's why he my Ace... Anyone can use a gun. It's using it accurately that counts. And though Lelouche is no John Mclane, he has shown far more with a gun than Light, who is just a scrawny guy with a pen. He's really smart. He doesn't really involve himself with any action.

And...Suzaku is like the Rambo of Code Geass(not really, but you know what I mean lol), losing a gun-fight to him is no bad feat. At all.

Hell...I could just be a dick and say Lelouche uses a Knightmare to blow Light to shit...

Man of Violence
Anyone can use a gun. It's using it accurately that counts. And though Lelouche is no John Mclane, he has shown far more with a gun than Light, who is just a scrawny guy with a pen. He's really smart. He doesn't really involve himself with any action.

And...Suzaku is like the Rambo of Code Geass(not really, but you know what I mean lol), losing a gun-fight to him is no bad feat. At all.

Hell...I could just be a dick and say Lelouche uses a Knightmare to blow Light to shit...

Ledouch has been shown to be able to use a gun like an average man And Ledouch aint smarter than Light. Ledouch just seems smarter than er body else cuz the makers make everyone else stupid (still like the show) Light on the other hand does the brain stem tango wit other genius all the time.

But Ledouch lost pretty damn easily, did he even graze'im?

Well that's shit onna stick, Death Note doesn't even have mechs. It takes place in pretty much present time...you would be a total dick if you said that.

Dark-Jaxx
Ledouch has been shown to be able to use a gun like an average man And Ledouch aint smarter than Light. Ledouch just seems smarter than er body else cuz the makers make everyone else stupid (still like the show) Light on the other hand does the brain stem tango wit other genius all the time.

But Ledouch lost pretty damn easily, did he even graze'im?

Well that's shit onna stick, Death Note doesn't even have mechs. It takes place in pretty much present time...you would be a total dick if you said that. 1. And Light has never used a gun at all. Or even held one. Never said Lelouche is smarter than Light. And Light started the little "game" with L holding several advantages, and L still pin-pointed Light as a possible Kira, and pin-pointed Misa, and if it were not for Ren, he would not have killed L. Not that this is really relevant, I am just pointing out L>>>Light(in fact, the series went kinda downhill after L died).

Can't recall. But even so...It's like calling a guy a pussy for losing a fist-fight with Tito Ortiz or something...Not a bad feat.

Well Code Geass doesn't even have little note books that kill people. So HA!

Nemesis X
If Light did have a gun, you'd think he would use when everybody in that abandoned werehouse found out he's Kira.

Dark-Jaxx
Instead he got shot up by Matsuda.

MATSUDA.

peejayd
* Light Yagami is a diabolical genius, that's what he is... and from what anime series is Lelouch? confused

Dark-Jaxx
Code Geass.

Nemesis X
Lelouch could probably pay Ryuk an apple to kill Light. Ryuk will do anything for an apple.

Autokrat
Both characters, being inept at personal combat probably just end up somehow killing themselves.

Oh and Lelouch ends up winning anyways, because he's badass that way.

jake hamoy
Originally posted by Galvaclaw

The official response is that it up to the viewer whether he survived or not. however, one of the creators wrote lelouch on the death list in newtype magazine, intending him to be dead. it was the price he had to pay to create a better world for nunnally. "knightmare of nunnally" is a total spin-off so no one should fully consider it as canonical.

anyway, i admired lelouch for his sacrifice but the bloodsheds..........

lelouch's not kira "immortal a.k.a zeus" yamato (but i also liked kira for his gentle, pacifistic personality. he's my favorite gundam pilot)

Man of Violence
1. And Light has never used a gun at all. Or even held one. Never said Lelouche is smarter than Light. And Light started the little "game" with L holding several advantages, and L still pin-pointed Light as a possible Kira, and pin-pointed Misa, and if it were not for Ren, he would not have killed L. Not that this is really relevant, I am just pointing out L>>>Light(in fact, the series went kinda downhill after L died).

Can't recall. But even so...It's like calling a guy a pussy for losing a fist-fight with Tito Ortiz or something...Not a bad feat.

Well Code Geass doesn't even have little note books that kill people. So HA! C'mon the guys like a cop and there was like 5 a jump towards the end of the series. I'm sure Light knows how to use a gun better than Ledouch.

laughing out loud

But it does have Geass, so take that!

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Lelouch could probably pay Ryuk an apple to kill Light. Ryuk will do anything for an apple. laughing

Nemesis X
I think Light's a retard. He should've made that deal for the eyes so he would've won against those detectives. Why couldn't he be like Lelouch: I will make the perfect world even if it will kill me? What an idiot.

Kento
Because Light had Misa who could already do that at first? And he was afraid of death?

Nemesis X
Still, Light's an idiot. He got his ass shot up and got his name written in Ryuk's notebook. What a way to go.

Dark-Jaxx
C'mon the guys like a cop and there was like 5 a jump towards the end of the series. I'm sure Light knows how to use a gun better than Ledouch.

laughing out loud

But it does have Geass, so take that! Based on nothing but personal, and unfounded opinion and bias. Light has never even HELD a gun, much less used one. He's not a cop. He's like L. A smart detective guy who tells the big dumb guys to do all the work.

Giugiaro21
Good Afternoon.

I'm new in the forum. I registered especially for this discussion. I've been reading this quite some times and I realized that I need to add my opinion.

So, the problem here is a confrontation between Lelouch Vi Britannia and Light Yagami.

To say the truth this is a very complicated situation, but I choose conditions for my analysis being the first:

Lelouch acts like Zero and Light has Kira, and they are in the top of their first season.

Lelouch for everyone is not Lelouch but Zero. Has anyone knows is real identity, removing the Houses of Kyoto, for Kira is actually impossible to know his real name and his face. Also Misa is unable to help, since she can't see peoples name and lifespan without have contact with their faces. Do you remember Chief Yagami's eyes? He could use his power using only fotos of living people, wich means that eye contact with faces is required.

So, Lelouch is actually well protected, but how Light is?

Light has a serious problem. L. L continues to assume that Light is Kira. If Lelouch knews that Kira could probably kill him, he has Zero and the Black Knights could spy and attack Headquarters and force L to say who he thinks Kira and Second Kira are. After that, Lelouch, hidden has Zero, wold approach Light and Misa and order then to die.

Has Shinichiro Tamaki said: He's got brains and guts and he kicks Britannia's... laughing

Now, for the other condition:

Lelouch is the Emperor of Britannia. He uses is real name and shows his face to everyone. Killed in 1 minute.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.