Hey, Dummy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mitchum
Do you know what you're supposed to do in a fire?

Stop, drop and roll!

For your health.

Now, piss the **** off.

AbnormalButSane
oh Fixed your keyboard?!

Lord Knightfa11
you know what you're supposed to do in a fire? Run around screaming and burning for my enjoyment and youtube profile smile

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by mitchum
Do you know what you're supposed to do in a fire?

Stop, drop and roll!

For your health.

Now, piss the **** off.
or you could do like Bubba J and go stop Drop and stop movin around so i can piss you out!

mitchum
I don't remember making this thread. Then again I don't remember a lot of things. I'm trying to say I'm an alcoholic.

Piggle Humsy
Whenever I'm on fire I always remember to stop, drop and roll.

mitchum
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Whenever I'm on fire I always remember to stop, drop and roll. That's the idea, stupid.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by mitchum
That's the idea, stupid. dude lets see how you do dunked in this! *gasoline*

steverules
When a volcano erupts near you...duck...and cover, it's amazing what South park can teach you

Kram3r
Jesus Christ, I can't believe how this thread is lost on all you.

MIŠT
KRAMBRO, OI, OI MATE, BIT OF A CRISIS MATE, NEED SOME OF THAT URGENT ATTENTION, ALL EYES ON ME MATE, TELL THESE SHEILAS TO QUIET THE **** DOWN ALREADY, THEY'RE MAKING MORE NOISE THAN A KOOKABURRA WITH TOURETTES AMIRITE, SO HERE I AM SITTING AT ME PC AND SHIT, WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN OUT OF NOWHERE, I GET ME THIS CRAMP IN ME STOMACH, SAYS 'EH MATE, GIVE US A BIT OF FOOD MATE, HUNGRY AS AN ABO EATING A SNAKE' YOU GET ME, SO I GO TO ME FRIDGE FOR SOME OF THAT VEGEMITE GOODNESS, GET SOME OF THAT CREAMY BUTTER, OOOH SHI-, ANYWAYS, GOT NO BREAD MATE, RECKON YOU COULD RUN DOWN TO THE TUCK SHOP AND PICK UP A LOAF?

Kram3r

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.