This Team VS Depowered Tyrant & Super Boy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
The battle takes place on a indestructible world similar to Earth.

NO BFR
TO Death or KO
Everyone is Royally Bloodlusted.

Duo:
Depowered Tyrant & SBP

Team Assembled to Combat the Duo:
HP Doomsday
Orion (Full Gear)
Wonder Woman (Full Gear)
WW3 Black Adam
Zoom
Henshaw w/ Rings
Jesus Cable
Lobo w/ Cloning Powers
WM Thor

Is this enough to kill or KO the Duo?

iceman24567
I don't think prime will make it out alive but team 2 wins 7/10. The Lobo clones plus Zoom should be enough to kill Pime.

Harbinger
Team 1.

Lord Feron
I say this is pretty even match and maybe Team one for a slight majority.

Philosophía
Team.

Zack Fair
This is probably a stupid question considering Tyrant's origin and the source of his power. Can Tyrant BFR and if he has actually done it in the past, when did he do it.

Once again I'm not saying he can't considering he has the Power Cosmic(I think) I just want to know if he has done it in the past.

Surtur
Originally posted by Zack Fair
This is probably a stupid question considering Tyrant's origin and the source of his power. Can Tyrant BFR and if he has actually done it in the past, when did he do it.

Once again I'm not saying he can't considering he has the Power Cosmic(I think) I just want to know if he has done it in the past.

I think he's done it using tech, not his own power.

Anyways, as to the fight, Zoom alone can take down Prime.

However, even while de-powered, Tyrant was still taking on a group consisting of silver surfer, gladiator, and beta ray bill among others..and he was actually winning.

The only thing that can turn the tide is Jesus Cable. Exactly how powerful is he? He may be the only one who can actually do anything to Tyrant.

Lord Feron
"However, even while de-powered, Tyrant was still taking on a group consisting of silver surfer, gladiator, and beta ray bill among others..and he was actually winning."

Yeah that was a awesome fight!

Wow apparently I underestimated Zoom I will keep in mind for next time. erm

Bentley
Prime solos.

Galan007
The team would shitstomp Prime/Tyrant. Utterly.

xJLxKing
I doubt that Zoom can take down SBP

iceman24567
Nah I don't think Zoom can take Prime alone.

guy222
team

Surtur
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I doubt that Zoom can take down SBP

I simply based this off the fact that Bart was making Prime bleed with his punches, and Zoom being a lot more powerful...

I guess since Prime's durability does fluctuate Zoom might not take him as easily, however Prime will have a lot of trouble actually doing damage to Zoom because he's too fast.

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime solos.

WHAAAT laughing no way. look at that list. WM Thor. Jesus Cable. H/P Doomsday among others almost as powerful! Team takes this 8/10

kgkg
Depowered Tyrant & Super Boy Prime FTW

Bouboumaster
I don't know, but a lot of bodies would lay on the ground.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
WHAAAT laughing no way. look at that list. WM Thor. Jesus Cable. H/P Doomsday among others almost as powerful! Team takes this 8/10

galan_buu

Slaanesh
Depowered Tyrant & Super Boy Prime FTW

Galan007
Originally posted by Surtur
I guess since Prime's durability does fluctuate What makes you say that?

Originally posted by Slaanesh
Depowered Tyrant & Super Boy Prime FTW laughing out loud

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

bash

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
The team would shitstomp Prime/Tyrant. Utterly.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.