Pre-Crisis M-Onel Vs Pre-Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
I think this would be a good one.

Galan007
I assume you mean Mon-El. If so, Superman ftw.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
I assume you mean Mon-El.

You assume wrong. He obviously meant M-Onel.

uhuh

Galan007
vegetajv2

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by cloud102
I think this would be a good one.

didja mean pre-INFINITE Crisis M-onel by any chance??

becuz there *wasnt* a pre-CoIE M-onel......

Tazer

Surtur
I mean, they were essentially the same, both planet movers who could move vastly faster than light.

I know Mon'el once hurt a creature that could live inside stars with his heat vision. PC Supes used his heat vision to close a hole in space/time.

Still, PC Supes would probably take it because he was simply crazier back them in terms of his top showings.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Surtur
I mean, they were essentially the same, both planet movers who could move vastly faster than light.

I know its *supposed to be* the same chara, but I dont believe M-onel ever moved a planet

I know Mon'el once hurt a creature that could live inside stars with his heat vision. PC Supes used his heat vision to close a hole in space/time.

pre-IC Supes did that as well, altho its arguable that he was "juiced" at the time...........

Still, PC Supes would probably take it because he was simply crazier back them in terms of his top showings.

kinda helped that he had 2 solo titles. big grin

Tazer

cloud102
Weren't Daxamites stronger than Kryptonians back then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.