Starkiller aka Galen Marek at full potential

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
From what I watched on youtube (the authors and designers of TFU), Starkiller was meant to "be a wrecking ball of the Force" - no Force user had used the Force like Starkiller. Starkiller was meant for destruction so in fact he was not a true Sith. Vader and Sidious had misjuged the Force abilities Starkiller aka Galen Marek could summon. Starkiller had the uncanny ability (due to his training by Vader) to litterally "unleash the Force" for whatever the reason. Think of it as this way, only full potential Luke has the ability to stop two Sith Lords. Look what Luke did to Caedus in LOTF Inferno. Starkiller did that to Vader and Sidious in TFU due to his insane training.

Nobody can be certain how powerful Starkiller aka Galen Marek would be at full potential. My guess he would have A LOT more strength (in the Force) than Darth Caedus - possibly close to Luke, but that's my own opinion. Starkiller only knew Shien lightsaber form, but what if he was taught Makashi or Soresu for that matter? What are your opinions?

Vorpal Ruin
I disagree with Starkiller having more potential than Darth Caedus, or being anywhere near Luke Skywalker.

Fan Skywalker
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I disagree with Starkiller having more potential than Darth Caedus, or being anywhere near Luke Skywalker.

I second that.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
From what I watched on youtube (the authors and designers of TFU), Starkiller was meant to "be a wrecking ball of the Force" - no Force user had used the Force like Starkiller.
There are many who surpass him. That he has fancy videogame graphics does not make him superior to all other force users.

Starkiller was meant for destruction so in fact he was not a true Sith.
Uhh... WUT?

Vader and Sidious had misjuged the Force abilities Starkiller aka Galen Marek could summon.
k? Where's all this coming from? Is this out of the novel? If it's all from these interviews then I don't think its canon.

Starkiller had the uncanny ability (due to his training by Vader) to litterally "unleash the Force" for whatever the reason.
Again- that he had good TK dressed up in fancy illustrations does not make him superior to all others.

Think of it as this way, only full potential Luke has the ability to stop two Sith Lords. Look what Luke did to Caedus in LOTF Inferno. Starkiller did that to Vader and Sidious in TFU due to his insane training.
Except that
a) Starkiller didn't even scratch Palpatine
-and-
b) Luke >>>>>>>> Starkiller as of Inferno. That starkiller hurt Vader does not put him on par with Force GOD luke.

Nobody can be certain how powerful Starkiller aka Galen Marek would be at full potential. My guess he would have A LOT more strength (in the Force) than Darth Caedus - possibly close to Luke, but that's my own opinion. Starkiller only knew Shien lightsaber form, but what if he was taught Makashi or Soresu for that matter? What are your opinions?
WHAT IF HE GOT TEH GALAZY LITESABER THAT WUZ BIGGR THAT CURASANT AND KEELED TEH FORCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!ONEONEONEONE?????ELEVEN

You will forgive my outburst. The point of that was to show that speculation eventually degenerates into worthless dragonballesque oneuppsmanship of power levels. There is no more point to imagine a "full potential" Starkiller than there is to imagine a "full potential" Anakin.

Elite Hunter
Quick note on Marek, in addition to Shien, he knew soresu and juyo.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Quick note on Marek, in addition to Shien, he knew soresu and juyo.

THEN HIS POWER LEVEL WAS OVER 5000!!!

Schwarzenegger
Yeah and imagining all this what "if" there was a full potential anakin? Zomg he would rape luke by his ass.

Pointless.

Mizukage Yoda
pointless, another quote says everyone you fight in TFU has also "Unleashed the force" the entire game is meant to show off the Force more so than any other game has, not hype up some unknown user who comes from the blue

Lucien A
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
THEN HIS POWER LEVEL WAS OVER 5000!!! WHAT?! 5000?!

NonSensi-Klown
The joke is actually 9000... but whatever.

Lucien A
Yeah I know, but I HAD to go with it. BUt you know what's gay? My copy of DBZ has the other dub, and it sounds so crappy by comparison.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
The joke is actually 9000... but whatever.

But his power wasn't over 9000. I would have been lying if I reported a number artificially inflated just to fit the stereotypical, overused meme from DBZ.

Edit: Screw it. I f'ed up. whatever.

kotorfan

There are many who surpass him. That he has fancy videogame graphics does not make him superior to all other force users.

Uhh... WUT?

k? Where's all this coming from? Is this out of the novel? If it's all from these interviews then I don't think its canon.

Again- that he had good TK dressed up in fancy illustrations does not make him superior to all others.

Except that
a) Starkiller didn't even scratch Palpatine
-and-
b) Luke >>>>>>>> Starkiller as of Inferno. That starkiller hurt Vader does not put him on par with Force GOD luke.

WHAT IF HE GOT TEH GALAZY LITESABER THAT WUZ BIGGR THAT CURASANT AND KEELED TEH FORCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!ONEONEONEONE?????ELEVEN

You will forgive my outburst. The point of that was to show that speculation eventually degenerates into worthless dragonballesque oneuppsmanship of power levels. There is no more point to imagine a "full potential" Starkiller than there is to imagine a "full potential" Anakin.

a Full Potential Anakin would pwn full potential starkiller.. and Starkiller didn't need to scratch palpy. He pwned him with the force in the light side ending and died cuz he wanted to save his friends. he could have let kota die and kill the emperor with the lightsaber before any of that could happen. and when vader recovers, starkiller could beat him also given the fact that vader is already weakened by their previous fight. after vader, killing the stormtroopers should be no problem. and bail, leia, and the others could shoot at them too. Its not only Galen fighting..

and why does everyone think that Luke is a God..? Is it an automatic assumption that Luke is invincible after NJO series?
doesn't make sense to me. IMO nihilus could eat Luke, and Sion could kill him in saber combat.

And Darth Truculent.. GAYlen MALAK imitator was never meant to be a true sith. Especially with Vader and the Palpy there.
Ok w/e galen is still cool tho

Gideon
Galen Marek's significant feats at such a young age speak of a high learning rate and a tremendously powerful potential. Of course, since Vader specifically trained the boy from an early age to unleash his primal energies, it's possible that he may not be Skywalker- or even Durron-class in terms of potential, but the way he was trained in the Force allows him quick and easy access to that latent energy.

Edit: Guy-Above-Me, you're an idiot. First, Skywalker is hardly invincible. Second, he would annihilate Sion. Third, the official databank says that Starkiller was "ultimately no match for the power of Darth Sidious," meaning Palpatine > Starkiller.

kotorfan
"ultimately no match for the power of Darth Sidious" is a load of bs to me.. but w/e its canon so i won't argue about it

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
Edit: Guy-Above-Me, you're an idiot.Warning.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by kotorfan
"ultimately no match for the power of Darth Sidious" is a load of bs to me..

Why? It describes the situation that we all saw: Marek putting forth all his power (while "one with the Force"wink and still failing to put a scratch on Palpatine.

Gideon
Why? It describes the situation that we all saw: Marek putting forth all his power (while "one with the Force"wink and still failing to put a scratch on Palpatine.

But look at what the **** it did to the Death Star.

I bet Tarkin was pissed.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Gideon
But look at what the **** it did to the Death Star.

I bet Tarkin was pissed.

the crater thing wasn't that big tho.. but it was noticeable xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.