Scott Steiner is a joke,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaevus Mesias
Scott Steiner is a Joke

Dr. Leg Kick
Wrestling Entertainment is a joke?

Bicnarok
Never heard of him.

Alpha Centauri
He is now.

There was a time where he was one of the very best mainstream wrestlers there was.

-AC

JacopeX
Back when Scott Steiner was a tag team wrestler with his brother, he was amazing. I think he is one of the best wrestlers I have ever seen. But ever since he became the roid fueled idiot that he is now, he became horrid.

Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
Wrestling Entertainment is a joke? No.

vandalworks
remember his fued with test over stacy keibler? it was baaaaad. steiner brothers era however was fantastic.

SpaceMonkey
Corkscrew Piledriver FTW.

steverules
He looks like a 5 year old with a mans steroided up body and a stick on beard

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by JacopeX
Back when Scott Steiner was a tag team wrestler with his brother, he was amazing. I think he is one of the best wrestlers I have ever seen. But ever since he became the roid fueled idiot that he is now, he became horrid.

No. **** you thumb up

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He is now.

There was a time where he was one of the very best mainstream wrestlers there was.

-AC I remember watching him and his bro as The Steiner Brothers. He left and came back a juiced up freak.

Alpha Centauri
He was still one of the best mainstream wrestlers at the time.

Even for a "Juiced-up freak", he was doing more in the ring than most of WWF/E's top or mid-card performers.

-AC

JacopeX
**** you thumb up I was answering your question. Idiot.

Dr. Leg Kick
I was answering your question. Idiot. And that was a rebuttal.

Gaevus Mesias
I don't really think Scott Steiner is on Steroids or Synthol, he's definately on SOMETHING, but not those, my reasons.

1. Look at Greg Valentino and Scott Steiner's muscles, Steiner's body actually look like muscles, though fake, they do look like muscle. Valentino's muscles look like something lives inside them, no veins or muscle definition, just a huge bump.

2. If Scott Steiner were in fact using steroids all this long time, he'd most likely be dead by now. He's been that big since like what, 1995-1996?

I-Drop
I wish MMA'd been around b4 his back got all fuked up. He was the best back in the day. He's not as good now, but he's still 100 times better than Cripple H

quanchi112
Wrestling Entertainment is a joke? No,it isnt. Its entertainment.

I-Drop
Depends on the company. WWE is a joke. A profitable joke, but a joke nonetheless

Sado22
Triple H>all mad

Kinkin

No. Yes.

Kinkin
Originally posted by I-Drop
Depends on the company. WWE is a joke. A profitable joke, but a joke nonetheless thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.