Magneto vs Sebastian Shaw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
The kid gloves are off and both of these guys are out for blood.

Oh yea and they fight in a scrap yard full of metal.

Who Wins?

snoopdogg
Spite.

Big time.

Stoic
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Spite.

Big time.

Why is this spite?

you do realize that i lke Shaw and think his chances are pretty good against Magneto.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Stoic
Why is this spite?

you do realize that i lke Shaw and think his chances are pretty good against Magneto. Magneto out for blood? What can Shaw do to him?

Stoic
They fought before did they not? it looked like Shaw had Magneto on the run.

snoopdogg
Actually Shaw did hold his own against Mags in a junk yard one time.

leonidas
yeah, it was a good showing for shaw, bu the outcome would be the same every time . . . erm

mags 10/10

Harbinger
Couldn't Mags just bury Shaw under a bunch of metal FTW? Shaw can't do anything about sheer weight.

leonidas
that's how he won in their first meeting.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by leonidas
that's how he won in their first meeting. How many times have they fought?

fascistcrusader
Using hemoglobin to cause an aneurysm or iron rip FTW. There's no kinetic energy for Shaw to absorb, he simply dies.

guy222
mags

Cavalier
Yeah, Mags can do a thousand different things to Shaw that would bypass Shaw's powers.

Wei Phoenix
Bloodlusted Magneto is never good for anyone, add that with a junkyard then yeah...someone is getting raped.

complexbrother
Death by magnetism .

Mindset
Megneto could beat on Shaw all day until Shaw is Hulk level and still win.

psycho gundam
magneto can electrocute opponents theoretically, thats one of shaw's weaknesses.

jrodslam
Mags win easy. Hell, he already beat saw in this type of environment. I will say that Shaw did pretty well in lasting as long as he did, but like other posters already said, the outcome will always be the same.

Surtur
Once Mags gets his shield up, he can pretty much take his time in deciding exactly how to defeat Sebastian.

godking
Magneto to versatile a fighter.

Shaw's best shot is against melee fighters versatile guys that dont have to touch him to beat him will always beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.