Who is the coolest version of Superman? And why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Superboy Prime is not included in this. This is just sort of a fun topic. Mods feel free to keep this open at your discretion. Sundipped and sunamped arent different versions of Supermen.

xJLxKing
Superman Prime(golden one)

Raoul
new earth, standard superman. other supermen will come and go (kc, e2, prime), but kal-el is always there, doing what superman does.

Harbinger
Supes 1M

Zack Fair
BatSupes.

Classic NES
img131.imageshack.us/img131/7556/commentsaef8.jpg

quanchi112
I wonder if anyone likes I cant remember his name. He was from countdown arena. Im too lazy to look it up. The kryptonian,I think he was the more evolved Superman.

Slaanesh
cuz u didn't include superboy prime..i can just say that there is no cool superman..they are all lame no expression

wait..maybe that red and blue sup..they look kinda cool..

Classic NES

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7556/commentsaef8.jpg

Silent Master
Wonder-man, because the internet says so.

http://www.fortunecity.com/athena/power/955/

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
cuz u didn't include superboy prime..i can just say that there is no cool superman..they are all lame no expression

wait..maybe that red and blue sup..they look kinda cool.. Well,I dont like regular Supes,but I have developed a liking to kc Supes.

Raoul

wait..maybe that red and blue sup..they look kinda cool..

i'm amazed that you can say all supermen are lame, but then say you like red and blue?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well,I dont like regular Supes,but I have developed a liking to kc Supes.

Can't blame you. An older, stronger Superman on the edge is nice.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Can't blame you. An older, stronger Superman on the edge is nice. I like the way he looks and acts. I like that he lost Lois. It does give him an edge. I like that he walked away from humanity. Does that make me a bad person?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Raoul
i'm amazed that you can say all supermen are lame, but then say you like red and blue?

well..the only superman i like is superboy prime..that's why i think the other is lame..

and the red and blue sup..they don't even look like superman laughing

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Raoul
new earth, standard superman. other supermen will come and go (kc, e2, prime), but kal-el is always there, doing what superman does. the lesser of many evils

complexbrother
http://photos.thefirstpost.co.uk/arts/2005/07/images/070427comics.jpg

All Star

quanchi112
How many Supermen are there?

Zack Fair
A lot of Supermen.

Wei Phoenix
Which ever version is the Superman in Raoul's sig. He looks the most serious and bad ass.

xJLxKing
How many Supermen are there?
On the top of my head there is
Red Superman, Blue Superman, PC Superman, Current Superman, Kc Superman, All star Superman, Superman Prime, Superboy Prime, One Million Superman, the overgrown Superman(pic in this topic), Mon-El, Ultraman, Red Son Superman, Kon El, The Superman Dynasty( a lot of them), and a bit more. A lot don't you think?

darthgoober
I was always a fan of the Eradicator during the Reign of the Supermen.

Wei Phoenix
I also like Red Son Superman.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by darthgoober
I was always a fan of the Eradicator during the Reign of the Supermen.

Yeah that Superman was hardcore.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Yeah that Superman was hardcore.
I'll never forget the facial expression of that first crook he burned a whole through when it happened laughing ...

kgkg
Ultraman was pretty cool superman but nothing beats the Original

Jugglenaut
Dark Side Superman.

Stoic
I like the current regular Superman just fine.

Mindset
I was always a fan of the Eradicator during the Reign of the Supermen. ME TOO!

I liked Kon-El then too.

Cavalier
well..the only superman i like is superboy prime..that's why i think the other is lame..

Epic. Fail.

Zack Fair
I'll never forget the facial expression of that first crook he burned a whole through when it happened laughing ...

Even better was when cocky Gardner tried to take on him because he was a fake. After Erads kicked his ass and showed he meant business Guy became his fan.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Cavalier
Epic. Fail.

u don't like what i said blink

basilisk
Sentry

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by xJLxKing
On the top of my head there is
Red Superman, Blue Superman, PC Superman, Current Superman, Kc Superman, All star Superman, Superman Prime, Superboy Prime, One Million Superman, the overgrown Superman(pic in this topic), Mon-El, Ultraman, Red Son Superman, Kon El, The Superman Dynasty( a lot of them), and a bit more. A lot don't you think?
I'll add Tangent Superman and Composite Superman.

Gladiator is my favorite because he has a mohawk

Bentley
Red Son Superman rocked, loved the gray outfit.

And for once Supes was fighting for the right cause g_grin

comicfan11
KC Superman
Red -Son Superman
and
Superman 1000000

are my favorite other-Supermen

and of course I really like the original.

gogogadgetgo
none i hate all superman.

Endless Mike
I would probably have to say Superman 1 Million

golem370
This is one of my favorites

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee156/Pyorify/Supermanv275d.jpg
J/K

Priest
Ultra Man

Galan007
All-Star Superman
Superman M*
Superman Prime (Golden)

Bouboumaster
Superman Prime
Classic Sups (Not ****in' Pre-Crisis Sups)
Silver Age Sups (The one who dicks around, lol)

Nihilist
cyborg supes

best rip off count nefaria

golem370
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/SuperThor.jpg

Enyalus
Man, most of you missed the boat. The coolest Superman, hands down, is Supes during his mullet years. Obviously. Mullet > Mohawk > Rest.

I like KC Supes a lot. And Supes as depicted in the Trinity arc.

gogogadgetgo
the orginal superman. when he was just stronger than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet and can leap tall buildings in a single bound. now, at least there's someone who was cool. not like todays superman who's super uber that its just not heroic anymore.

quanchi112
Originally posted by basilisk
Sentry laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Superman Prime
Classic Sups (Not ****in' Pre-Crisis Sups)
Silver Age Sups (The one who dicks around, lol) Yeah,Prime is my personal favorite but I didnt want him or see him in this topic.

illadelph12
I like Tangent Supes (Harvey Dent). He has the best background story of any of the Supermen.

I also tend to prefer villains to heroes though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by illadelph12
I like Tangent Supes (Harvey Dent). He has the best background story of any of the Supermen.

I also tend to prefer villains to heroes though. I also like villains moreso in general than heroes. Skeletor from the he-man cartoon was the first villain I loved as a youth.

Fanboy
I wonder if anyone likes I cant remember his name. He was from countdown arena. Im too lazy to look it up. The kryptonian,I think he was the more evolved Superman.

That was a grown up Chris Kent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fanboy
That was a grown up Chris Kent. Any news of bringing back the Monarch yet? I actually kind of liked him more when his initial hype wore off.

TheGame17
Originally posted by complexbrother
http://photos.thefirstpost.co.uk/arts/2005/07/images/070427comics.jpg

All Star

I just got done reading that! i like that version. I like their depiction of Clark Kent in that one..

Superman Prime is cool too, but they don't show him very often.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.