Best Call of Duty!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
There are 5 Call of Duty games. Which is the best one?

ragesRemorse
I'd say 5

NonSensi-Klown
Four.

Mr.blanka
Four.

Morridini
You know CoD: World at War is not CoD 5 right?

Voting 4.

Wei Phoenix
Four

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Morridini
You know CoD: World at War is not CoD 5 right?

Voting 4.

It's the fifth game so it's number five in my book. It isn't expanding on a previous game in the franchise but is, instead, it's own game. So why didn't they call it number 5? I'd say marketing.

Schwarzenegger
I like 4 and 5.

I wish 4 was as gory as 5 though.

Neo Darkhalen
Apparently WaW is not 5 at all, rather 4.5 according to rumor, but until that's proven true I'll still say it's the 5th game in the series, which one is the best.....why 4 of course the only thing I think 5 has over 4 is the zombie attack.

@stroFan
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One isnt the real Call of Duty 2, just a crappy unrelated console game. Anyways, Call of Duty 4 is the run away, slam dunk, surefire, and any other dumb cliche you can think of winner for me. stick out tongue

Raijin
Cod4.

Didn't like WaW, I think they could have executed it a whole lot better.

WO Polaski
Four is th best and I think 5 is second best

ragesRemorse
Why is four so much better than five? I'm just curious to why everyone prefers four over five. Is it the setting...,is it the weapons?

Schwarzenegger
I think its the weapons and settings in 4.

I do however like WaW because it is far more violent and gory than 4.

Grinning Goku
Say, can you play Call of Duty 5 campaign mode with buddy on one console using two controllers?

Mr.blanka
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It's the fifth game so it's number five in my book. It isn't expanding on a previous game in the franchise but is, instead, it's own game. So why didn't they call it number 5? I'd say marketing. Actually it isn't, Call of Duty: World at War is like the 10th CoD game really.

CoD WaW is more of a spin-off than a sequel.

Smasandian
Easily the first.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mr.blanka
Actually it isn't, Call of Duty: World at War is like the 10th CoD game really.

CoD WaW is more of a spin-off than a sequel.

how do you get 10?

I know that it is supposed to be a spin off in the same fashion as Vice city and San Andreas but Call of Duty World at War is still a sequel. How is it more of a spin off than a sequel? If it is a spin off, what is it a spin off of? Call of duty 1, 2 & 3 had nothing in common other than the war they shared. There was no story or characters stringing the series together into a consistent franchise. If anything, Call of Duty 4; Modern Warfare is more of a spin off than World at War is. Cod4 broke the trend of a WWII setting. The only reason, i'm guessing, that they didn't officially title World at War Cod 5 is because EA was contractually obligated to produce that game before Cod4 released and blew up to be the best selling cod.

I'm sure EA's next few Cod games will be set in a more modern setting. EA saw the response from fans when the series was set in a modern war setting and they also heard the cries of fans when they announced that the next COD would be back in WWII. So, EA, didn't want to lose any of their customers which is why they didn't officially title World at War Cod 5. It leaves the fans and customers believing, "oh, well, this Cod is just a stutter...,it's a spin off. The Next one will be contemporary warfare again, so, i will eat this game while they finish up Cod 5" When in reality, World at War was always intended to be the fifth Call of Duty.

This is just my opinion, i know it's trivial but i'm just sayin, it's call of duty 5 to me. If you want to call it world at war, cool.

Neo Darkhalen
Don't you mean Activison, i'm not tryind to derail you're points in that post but last i checked EA had nothing to do with the license.

Unless EA owns Activision of course?!

Dark-Jaxx
CoD: WaW.

Because I can blow people's arms off and send dogs after my asshat friends.

Yeah.

Impediment
I pick Modern Warfare, but only because it's the only CoD I've ever played.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Don't you mean Activison, i'm not tryind to derail you're points in that post but last i checked EA had nothing to do with the license.

Unless EA owns Activision of course?!

yeah, Activision laughing out loud I've been playing Medal Of Honor; Airborne, recently and anytime i think of war games i see the EA logo.. Mixed up the developers for Medal of honor and Call of duty...,"it's in the game" I think that phrase is laced with some sort of subliminal message.

SpadeKing

modern warfare is where its at, taking it back to WW2 just bored the hell outta me, the 900th WW2 game ive played

Schwarzenegger
I don't know wtf is wrong with developers making endless and countles WWII games.

I find it unbelivably hard to believe my friend when he said "oh but WWII games are ok what".

Pff i guess he never realised how many thousands of WWII games are there.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

This is just my opinion, i know it's trivial but i'm just sayin, it's call of duty 5 to me. If you want to call it world at war, cool.

It is the 5th one in the main series.

Nemesis X
What's the best Call of Duty game? One that doesn't involve WWII.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
I don't know wtf is wrong with developers making endless and countles WWII games.

I find it unbelivably hard to believe my friend when he said "oh but WWII games are ok what".

Pff i guess he never realised how many thousands of WWII games are there.

I'm with you i'm just sick of the WW2 games (cept for Wolfenstien which is actually different it has a bit of Indiana Jones those games)

They keep bringing out new WW2 games and you read these game magazine going on about how good it looks...... For ****s sake it looks exactly like the last 5 WW2 games.

Nemesis X
Do the companies that make WWII games even have imagination? Insomniac made a game around WWII and it has a ******* alien invasion in it. Seriously people, be like Insomniac. It can be around WWII but just add something that would draw gamers in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.