Which one was the bigger travesty?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tkitna
Spiderman beating Firelord

or

Punisher beating Tiger Shark

I really cant decide.

darthgoober
Originally posted by tkitna
Spiderman beating Firelord

or

Punisher beating Tiger Shark

I really cant decide.
eek! When was this?

Knowsbleed33
Black Panther and the Silver Surfer?

Raoul
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Black Panther and the Silver Surfer?

bingo.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Black Panther and the Silver Surfer? Originally posted by Raoul
bingo.

No. Even bigger than that. http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/930/silversurfer1978gn092wpzg8.jpg

Zack Fair
wtf

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No. Even bigger than that. http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/930/silversurfer1978gn092wpzg8.jpg

thanos and the cops is worse...

Mindset
DS and the thugs, lol.

darthgoober
eek! What is that from?

Knowsbleed33
Didn't Rhino once clean SS's clock?

Wei Phoenix
I have no idea where it is from, saw it on another site's owned/jobbing thread and found it. The worst part is that he was still conscious so you can see the look on his face.

Mindset
Didn't he let them do it, I think he was teaching them a lesson or something, I forget.

darthgoober
I have no idea where it is from, saw it on another site's owned/jobbing thread and found it. The worst part is that he was still conscious so you can see the look on his face.
What site? I've seen pretty much everything 616 Surfer's been in and I don't remember ever seeing that before(but it's possible that I overlooked it).

ultimatethor
lol ive actually seen that before.

darthgoober
Originally posted by ultimatethor
lol ive actually seen that before.
Originally posted by darthgoober
eek! What is that from?

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
DS and the thugs, lol.

DS in general nowadays, tbh...

psycho gundam
darkseid tripping in his lair, that was a profound epic failure that nobody saw coming. shit like that's not supposed to happen to major villains.

Wei Phoenix
What site? I've seen pretty much everything 616 Surfer's been in and I don't remember ever seeing that before(but it's possible that I overlooked it).

Gfaqs

Raoul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
darkseid tripping in his lair, that was a profound epic failure that nobody saw coming. shit like that's not supposed to happen to major villains.

typical ******* writing...

kgkg
eek! What is that from? it's from GN 1978 but this happens right after so don't worry smile

I love people posting bull scans

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by kgkg
it's from GN 1978 but this happens right after so don't worry smile

What bull scans? I even stated that I didn't know where it was from or the story behind it, I posted it purely for comic relief and in no way as a serious downplay on Surfer's durability or anything. Its all about looking at things out of context my friend.

ultimatethor
it's from GN 1978 but this happens right after so don't worry smile

Thanks for adding some context to that. Id seen the other scan on KMc before but never accompanied with dis one.

Cavalier
Meh.... Surfer was still bowled over by a sledge hammer, and was then physically restrained by humans.

So lolz @ him.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Cavalier
Meh.... Surfer was still bowled over by a sledge hammer, and was then physically restrained by humans.

So lolz @ him.

Thats true unfortunately.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Cavalier

So lolz @ him.

Exactly, just the sight of it is funny.

kgkg
What bull scans? I even stated that I didn't know where it was from or the story behind it, I posted it purely for comic relief and in no way as a serious downplay on Surfer's durability or anything. Its all about looking at things out of context my friend. Sorry it wasn't meant for you even though it did sound like it.

I just remember back in the days people used to post pictures of surfer getting K.o , hurt etc and there were logical explanation for those, but people choose not to listen.

again sorry mate

Mindset
SS just like bondage.

What a deviant.

Wei Phoenix
Sorry it wasn't meant for you even though it did sound like it.

I just remember back in the days people used to post pictures of surfer getting K.o , hurt etc and there were logical explanation for those, but people choose not to listen.

again sorry mate

Oh, well then...uh...damn you got me all fired up and then you apologize.

SS just like bondage.

What a deviant.

Love to see him and WW.

Raoul
Oh, well then...uh...damn you got me all fired up and then you apologize.

Love to see him and WW.

so would he.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Raoul
so would he.

By he do u mean SS? Cuz SS has nailed way too women to bother himself over wondy cool

kgkg
Originally posted by ultimatethor
By he do u mean SS? Cuz SS has nailed way too women to bother himself over wondy cool One more won't hurt. big grin

Raoul
One more won't hurt. big grin

with her thighs, i'm not so sure...

kgkg

kgkg
Originally posted by Raoul
with her thighs, i'm not so sure...
Diana seems to be enjoying here

Superman knows to play it right

Raoul
Diana seems to be enjoying here

Superman knows to play it right

Distant fires!!! woot

Wei Phoenix
Who has the best/strongest thighs? WW, She-Hulk or Chun-Li?

Mindset
Who has the best/strongest thighs? WW, She-Hulk or Chun-Li? me

Wei Phoenix
me

I'll be the judge of that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.