Name's Danothan..... Housewares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danothan
How's it goin ya'll?!?!
I new to the boards here but I'm not new to boarding. For about a year I've been a member of the McFarlane.com boards and MovieManiacs.net boards, among others that I don't really visit very often. Just thought I'd say that so you know why I've been joined up a day and know my way around fairly well and also already have a logo, heh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ummm... I'm a movie freak. Any movies, all movies. I'm 18 years old and from Ontario, Canada. Since I was like 12 I've been tryin to get a job at a video store or theater as it would likely be the only job at my age and with my interests that I would LIKE. Unfortunately they are still yet to so much as interview me and I've been stuck with being a McDonald's burger flipper a few years back and I am now a grocery store clerk... *waves little flag* It's pretty much too late to get a job at a video store now cause in a few months I'll be leaving for college. Not totally sure what I want to do yet, nothing huge, I may just take some small business courses and open MY OWN video store later in the future.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, Tara.
I'm really not sure why I brought that up but if I'm tellin all this stuff about my life I might as well mention the most important part of it big grin

Favourite movies are in my profile if you're interested though I have alot more faves than I could fit in my list. If you're interested in knowing the rest take a peek at my "The PERFECT Newbie Thread... WHAT ARE YOUR FAVE MOVIES???" thread in the Movie Discussion board. A few of my fave bands are Foo Fighters, Our Lady Peace, Puddle of Mudd, Good Charlotte, and one of my fave singers since I was like 8 is Bryan Adams embarrasment

Anyhooo, I guess that's about it for now. Hope to hang around here as often as I can and make a few friends while doing so.

Later,
Danothan

mah
why helloto you! movie-freaks are welcome indeed

Ushgarak
Good day, you seem to be fitting in great already- hope to see you posting lots soon!

Fitch
hey man.happy posting....

Dexx
hey man..hope ya hang around

Corran
Hello, not just movie freaks welcome here, there are all sorts of freaks.

Fitch
you have plenty sorts of freaks to choose from.....I'ts u're pick.

Mujaffa
ih woh ouy gniod!

Fitch
enif !

Mujaffa
!taerg

Fitch
!looc.taerg si gnietirw ruoy

Mujaffa
haey...lewk s'it!elloh ouy ohw destop siht gniht!

Fitch
big grin...sdnatsrednu ydobon teb I

Dexx
wonder how long you'll keep this going

Fitch
do you understand what were saying?

Dexx
gee..let me think
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/cwm/rcain.gif

Fitch
ok.....think wink

ToMacco
What's going on, Danothan?

How's the weather in Canada, eh?

Mujaffa
!enif

Captain REX
Hoooooooooowddeeeeeey!!!! Welcome to the board Danothan. Cool signature. smile

Fire
hey cool I aint the only bryan adams fan around here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.