Itachi, Deidara, and Hidan vs Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
It is three Akatsuki's (Itachi, Deidara, and Hidan)

vs

The 3 legendary ninja (a.k.a- Sannin)

Who is the better 3?

Kento
I'm gonna go with the Sannin. I actually think Tsunade could be a good match-up for Hidan also as she can incapacitate him easily if she hits him. Oro shouldn't have any problems with Deidara imo. And if Jiraiya can't beat Itachi himself (which I think he can anyway) he'll definitely will be able to with Oro helping him out after beating Deidara pretty quickly.

Though if summons are allowed Gamabunta, and Manda should make short work of the opposing team.

Dark-Jaxx
Manda and Gamambunta can make work of my dick, anyone on team Akatsuki solos Tsunade, Itachi can easily kill Oro, and if all ganged up on Jiraiya, Frog Man loses.

Kento
Itachi can beat Oro because he's a Uchiha whipping boy...but what about Jiraiya? And Deidara isn't beating Oro or Jiraiya. As for Hidan, Tsunade could get him by surprise. After all she can heal herself completely after he does his jutsu to try and kill her and stops paying attention to the 'dead' body.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kento
Itachi can beat Oro because he's a Uchiha whipping boy...but what about Jiraiya? And Deidara isn't beating Oro or Jiraiya. As for Hidan, Tsunade could get him by surprise. After all she can heal herself completely after he does his jutsu to try and kill her and stops paying attention to the 'dead' body. Itachi can beat Oro because he has more powerful jutsus which Oro has no defense against and because he is faster and stuffs. Itachi may not be able to beat Jiraiya, yeah I admit that. And why can't Deidara beat Oro? What would Oro do when Deidara just spams his many bombs? He's not as fast as Sasuke, and can't hit him from that high in the air, or at least cannot easily. Has Tsunade ever shown to heal from having her heart punctured? Can't remember.

Kento
Oro is stronger, and faster than Sasuke. Besides what's to stop Oro from healing from the bombs? Or using Yamato No Orochi jutsu that he did when he came out of Sasuke against Itachi? And Oro's tounge could reach him, and he could stab him with the Kusanagi sword which he's shown to be able to control from afar. And the replacement technique Sasuke used to get away from Tsukiyomi is also Oro's that he can use. And the snake jutsu he's used. And the shield he used against 4-tails should protect against any of the larger bombs Deidara would use. There's not much Deidara really has that could effectively end Oro while Oro has moves that can kill Deidara.

She's lived from being punctured right through the middle of her chest and then being sliced up some more.

drrylan
Originally posted by Kento
After all she can heal herself completely after he does his jutsu to try and kill her and stops paying attention to the 'dead' body.
and would she be an asset after healing...?
more lik a burden
she was left completely weak after she used mitotic regeneration

Wil7
I say that both Itachi and Jiraiya die, I also say Deidara could blow up Oro, if he can't, well, Oro wins, and Tsunade beats Hidan.

All in all if I had to bet money on someone to win, 3 Sannin.

Kento
Originally posted by drrylan
and would she be an asset after healing...?
more lik a burden
she was left completely weak after she used mitotic regeneration No she wasn't..She was perfectly fine through the whole battle after she used it. Sure after the battle was over she felt the side effect but that's enough time for her to paralyze Hidan so he can't do anything after he's let his guard down. He'd be out for the count and she'd probably still have enough time to cause a diversion for one of the others though they probably wouldn't even need it. So effectively it would go to two on two anyway.

Wil7
Let me set the record straight for Tsunade for all of you. Oro and Kabuto were running like little girls from Tsunade while she was wasting chakra. When Tsunade fought Kabuto, she was already low on chakra, Tsunade was getting stabbed in the chest, a few times, she was able to just heal her organs, still with low chakra, and still was able to summon Katsuya, and even though it was a weakened Orochimaru, she was able to beat his able, I mean pumble him, although he was weakened, she was also weak, with low chakra, her body weakening, and was still able to get a little bit of chakra in her hand and launch Oro. So, please stop making Tsunade seem worse than she really is.

Kento
She wasn't low on chakra. Nothing ever states she was low on chakra when she was fighting Kabuto. She was just out of breath. Which has nothing to do with chakra at all. And she healed herself with chakra she had stored away so it didn't use any of the chakra she was using to heal herself from Kabuto's attacks, or that she used to summon Katsuya. And the effects of her healing jutsu didn't start to happen until after Oro and Kabuto ran away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.