Pre-Crisis Mongul Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
A: Straight up fight.
B: Prep. Mongul has all his resources. Thanos does, too, but know IG.

occultdestroyer
Spite.
Thanos rapes him in both scenarios.

cloud102
You do know that Mongul owns a sun eater, took down Pre-Crisis Superman and the Legion Of Super-Heroes?

occultdestroyer
Yes. But Thanos gets the upper hand. Too smart and wise + sheer power and durability.

vlaaad12345
Mongul rapes the hell out of thanos.

cloud102
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yes. But Thanos gets the upper hand. Too smart and wise + sheer power and durability.

Uhh, Mongul is considered a genius and has a wide variety of tech. Afterall, he did best Superman, who has super-intelligence.

comicfan11
A. Mongul
B. Thanos

Surtur
I'm gonna say Thanos in both fights. Without prep PC Mongul is a beast, but I don't think he has any counter to a psychic attack, which Thanos can do.

Endless Mike
Mongul does have that nifty forcefield - miniaturization cube thing that could hold PC Superman

Harbinger
Mongul in both.

Nihilist
1.Thanos

2.Thanos stomps

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by comicfan11
A. Mongul
B. Thanos

I could agree w/that, altho the 2nd fight would be won by craftiness & Thanos doing something that indirectly affects Mongul; even after his rebirth I dont see Thanos pwning him in power.

Tazer

xJLxKing
Mongul can beat him. He is a beast!!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

I could agree w/that, altho the 2nd fight would be won by craftiness & Thanos doing something that indirectly affects Mongul; even after his rebirth I dont see Thanos pwning him in power.

Tazer he managed to go at it with odin and tyrant even before his upgrades

vlaaad12345
Pc superman has to go all out to come close to beating mongul thanos is not that strong,and monguls force cube has put pc superman on lockdown.

Nihilist
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Pc superman has to go all out to come close to beating mongul thanos is not that strong,and monguls force cube has put pc superman on lockdown. thanos's energy and matter manip are powerfull weapons.

though thanos doesnt have great strength feats,but in direct combat he,s smacked around/man handle class 100 guys like children

vlaaad12345
Class 100s are a joke compared to pc superboy let alone superman,also those powers won't be helping thanos when he gets dropped in the force cube...no one has ever broken free from it as far as I know.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
thanos's energy and matter manip are powerfull weapons.

though thanos doesnt have great strength feats,but in direct combat he,s smacked around/man handle class 100 guys like children
Superman outclasses them all. PC Superman was a monster. He would move entire galaxies with ease(That was Pc Superboy). PC Superman was able to move so fast that he was a threat to the universe. However, Mongul would still beat him up.

Mongul is clearly stronger, more durable, and faster then Superman.

skyfather
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Pc superman has to go all out to come close to beating mongul thanos is not that strong,and monguls force cube has put pc superman on lockdown. Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman outclasses them all. PC Superman was a monster. He would move entire galaxies with ease(That was Pc Superboy). PC Superman was able to move so fast that he was a threat to the universe. However, Mongul would still beat him up.

Mongul is clearly stronger, more durable, and faster then Superman.

pc cuys are vastly overated.

thanos escaped from a supposedly unescapable force block before with a gamma raditaion blast

iceman24567
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm gonna say Thanos in both fights. Without prep PC Mongul is a beast, but I don't think he has any counter to a psychic attack, which Thanos can do. Pc Mongul did have telepathy. Thanos loses the first and wins the second

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by skyfather
pc cuys are vastly overated.

thanos escaped from a supposedly unescapable force block before with a gamma raditaion blast
No they aren't pc superman was beyond thanos mongul beats pc superman,thats nice well this force block contains pc superman without trouble and absorbs any energy attack used against it.

Galan007
Originally posted by cloud102
You do know that Mongul owns a sun eater, took down Pre-Crisis Superman and the Legion Of Super-Heroes? That there is easily enough to say Mongul would take this.

Enyalus
Just because I'm sick of all the PC threads lately - Thanos in both.

Though if I were being objective, I'd say Mongul for one, Thanos for two.

Originally posted by cloud102
Uhh, Mongul is considered a genius and has a wide variety of tech. Afterall, he did best Superman, who has super-intelligence.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_1007supermathematics1iw.jpg

Yep...bloody brilliant.

The Great Galen
Mogul in a huge spite, physically speaking there really is no comparison. Mogul whooped on a PC supes, that enough to convince me he could take Thanos out in a physical brawl fairly easy. On the second sitatuation, im leaning towards Thanos...although Thanos with prep is a plot device so I suppose it wouldn't matter who he is put up agaisnt with prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.