Superman 1 million versus Gog Wars Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-43D
Superman one million against Gog Wars Doomsday. Who do you think wins in this battle?

X-43D
I guess you guys are not in a mood to answer?

Galan007
Superman.

xJLxKing
Superman with ease. There is really nothing Gog can do

Juntai
Superman.

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman with ease. There is really nothing Gog can do This isn't Gog, this is Gog Wars Doomsday. However, your statement still applies.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
This isn't Gog, this is Gog Wars Doomsday. However, your statement still applies. The one that can bring like hundreds-thousands-millions of copies of himself using time. Right?

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
The one that can bring like hundreds-thousands-millions of copies of himself using time. Right? Doomsday, not Gog.

xJLxKing
Oh, and what did this Doomsday have thats special? The Gl ring? Or was it the one that helped Superman? Either way superman wins

Surtur
Superman 1 million punched through time while vastly weakened.

That pretty much sums up this fight.

Also, isn't this version of Doomsday the one that became a hero?

Galan007
Yes.

Eel O'Brien
Superman 1 million.

I doubt that Doomsday could beat regular Supes.

Galan007
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
I doubt that Doomsday could beat regular Supes. The biggest thing that version of DD had going for him was that he was potentially un-BFRable. *shrugs*

Eel O'Brien
What made him un-BFRable?

Galan007
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
What made him un-BFRable? Note that I said 'potentially' because we can't be sure. However, we know for a fact Gog possessed the ability to BFR due to his time manipulation powers. So why would he carry on a war for over 100 years unless he was incapable of BFRing Doomsday for some reason?

guy222
supes

Enyalus
Note that I said 'potentially' because we can't be sure. However, we know for a fact Gog possessed the ability to BFR due to his time manipulation powers. So why would he carry on a war for over 100 years unless he was incapable of BFRing Doomsday for some reason?

'Cause Gog is an idiot?

They should've left DD dead. His last 5-6 appearances have sucked.

1M with ease.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
They should've left DD dead. His last 5-6 appearances have sucked. Nah.

Enyalus
Nah.

He was just killed by, what, a dozen Kryptonians? Then there's the non-canon (I think) Dream Wars, then Gog Wars, and before that when he's intelligent and Supes beats him, and I know it was only a flashback, but Day of Doom didn't do him any favors...Oh yeah, him being pwned by Imperiex's blast and Supes not, also crap. stick out tongue

sad Poor DD.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Oh yeah, him being pwned by Imperiex's blast and Supes not, also crap. stick out tongue In all fairness, Imperiex was only aiming for DD in that instance - and when Imperiex did aim for Supes on the next page, he was 'tubed to Apokolips before the blast hit him.

srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.