History Section

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crosshair
I haven't been on here for a long time, but there used to be a history section on this website.

What happened to it?

Or am I just to blind to notice it on the list?

Bardock42
It got closed.

Peach
Yup. It existed, but no one ever posted in it. So it got closed.

NonSensi-Klown
Which is amazing, considering the Matrix forum hasn't gotten a post since April...

Bardock42
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Which is amazing, considering the Matrix forum hasn't gotten a post since April... I am pretty sure it has. Also, it's pretty big.

I do think that a history sub forum of the GDF would have a real chance of interesting and lively discussion. I always thought the real problem was that no one really knew we had a History forum.

Peach
The Matrix forum was, with the exception of the OTF and GDF, the most posted in forum for a long while.

And I'd be inclined to agree, Bardock, but a lot of people who said they'd post never did stick out tongue

Crosshair
Well thanks for the explanation. The GDF idea sounds good.

Grand-Moff-Gav
I just don't think we need one tbh....

Red Nemesis
On a related note, would a Science section work?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
On a related note, would a Science section work? You can use the GDF for Science related discussion. If there are enough worthwhile threads, a forum might be considered.

Grand-Moff-Gav
There has never been the demand for a science section and I doubt there ever will be, but one way to find out is to start science-related threads in the GDF and see what response they get...

Same with a history forum-

However the thing is, they might be active for a little while then, as with the previous history forum, they become inactive and are closed.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
There has never been the demand for a science section and I doubt there ever will be, but one way to find out is to start science-related threads in the GDF and see what response they get...

Same with a history forum-

However the thing is, they might be active for a little while then, as with the previous history forum, they become inactive and are closed. They might be, in which case, there really isn't a need. They might be alright though, if the GDF regulars (as little as we have recently no expression) are interested in participating when it is right in front of them.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bardock42
They might be, in which case, there really isn't a need. They might be alright though, if the GDF regulars (as little as we have recently no expression) are interested in participating when it is right in front of them.

From what I can tell the only thing the current group of GDF regulars want to discuss is Homosexuality and discrimination...

haha

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
From what I can tell the only thing the current group of GDF regulars want to discuss is Homosexuality and discrimination...

haha

I think that might change, with only Adam Poe rooting for the gays now. stick out tongue

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think that might change, with only Adam Poe rooting for the gays now. stick out tongue

hahah

Is he a regular...I don't even know who they are any more...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.