Abraxis VS Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay so Abaraxis was releasesd by the death of Galactus, and in result he destroyed countless of galaxies. Until he reaches The Dark Phoenix. They start the fight with no prep. Who wins???

I have no idea who would win. They both are stronger then Galactus, but Abaraxis has killed countless, so....

Bentley
Spite.

Stoic
From what I've read from more knowlegable posters concerning Abraxis, or however it's spelled, he is more powerful than the Dark Phoenix, I don't think the Phoenix can be destroyed as in actually killed, but from what I've read; Abraxis would have the power to gain the upper hand in this conflict.

Mindset
Abraxas

Harbinger
Abraxas collapses whole universes simply by approaching them. He stomps here.

Galan007
I've always had a hard time believing that. If it's that easy for Abraxas to destroy universes, why would he need the UN? Meh, I guess I don't really care either way.

ermm

Tenebrous
Abraxas. He is an abstract concept. The Phoenix is still, for wont of a better term, a universal creature.

guy222
Abraxas

Slaanesh
Abraxas

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Okay so Abaraxis was releasesd by the death of Galactus, and in result he destroyed countless of galaxies. Until he reaches The Dark Phoenix. They start the fight with no prep. Who wins???

I have no idea who would win. They both are stronger then Galactus, but Abaraxis has killed countless, so....

Didn't Abraxis used UN to kill the Galactuses?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Didn't Abraxis used UN to kill the Galactuses?
From what I remember(not much), he went through a lot of of universes slaughtering all kinds of Galactus'. He was searching for UN to destroy everything! Pretty much what his name stands for

Galan007
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Didn't Abraxis used UN to kill the Galactuses? No. Abraxas never did anything with the UN.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
I've always had a hard time believing that. If it's that easy for Abraxas to destroy universes, why would he need the UN? Meh, I guess I don't really care either way.

ermm To destroy everything at once?

Galan007
What a stupid head. ermm

Knowsbleed33
It never actually said Abraxas can destroy Universes by approaching them. It said the barriers that seperate universes would warp.

Enyalus

He wanted the UN to prevent Galactus killing him. Abraxas never really needed it.

Dark Phoenix should win based on hyperbole. But based on on-panel showings, Abraxas takes it with ease.

Bentley
Originally posted by Enyalus
He wanted the UN to prevent Galactus killing him.

I'm surprised they didn't figure that out on their own...

Mr Master
Originally posted by Stoic

I don't think the Phoenix can be destroyed as in actually killed.
That's actually a misconception.

On Panel Galactus nearly erased the Phoenix Force from existence,
but then he realized at the advise of Roma/Uatu & Death that the PF had a cosmic essentiality,
and thus needed to endure so Galactus allowed its existence.
Originally posted by Harbinger

Abraxas collapses whole universes simply by approaching them.

He stomps here.
thumb up

I've always had a hard time believing that.
If it's that easy for Abraxas to destroy universes,
why would he need the UN?
Abraxas collapsed many Universes in this fashion good friend
also Abraxas never needed the UN,
never used the UN,
and never intended on using it either. (which was literally stated on panel)

Abraxas only acquired the UN so it would not be used on him.
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

It never actually said Abraxas can destroy Universes by approaching them.

It said the barriers that seperate universes would warp.
Actually, Abraxas approaches a Universe,
and that Universe begins to collapse,
by folding into other Universes.

(Handbook excerpt Abraxas bio)

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792504_Ab1.jpg

"While Abraxas drew near,
the walls of dimensional space began to blur" (fold/collapse)

It goes on to explain the ramifications of Abraxas approaching Realities.

......................................................................................

(On Panel confirmation)

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/792447_Ab2.jpg

"creatures of the Multiverse Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself

This ... is what brings Abraxas" (like I said, just by approaching)

Knowsbleed33
That sounds more like he just turns multiple universes into 1 universe. Hence why we saw that other reality's "Law Enforcement Squad". The barrier seperating their universe from the 616 universe was beginning to fade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.