Classic Thor vs. Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Who wins?

Bada's Palin
Thor 8/10

guy222
thor

fascistcrusader
Thor

Cavalier
Thor 7/10

Slaanesh
thor

Leobama
dang! Blackbolt must suck! I thought his scream was powerful.

jalek moye
they already fought and thor won after awhile. It lasted awhile and blackbolt wouldn't go down easy but Thor still remained in pretty good shape after words.

fascistcrusader
Blackbolt's scream is powerful, but Thor is more powerful. Take for example a 20,000 pound bomb. Its an extremely powerful weapon, but when you put it next to a Thermonuclear weapon it just doesn't cut the mustard. The disparity in power between Blackbolt and Thor isn't nearly this dramatic, but you get the general idea.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Leobama
dang! Blackbolt must suck! I thought his scream was powerful.

It is, but Thor is immune to the force of an exploding nuclear weapon, and can hang out in the middle of the sun if he wants- not absorbing the energy like superman, flat out ignoring the damage from the heat/gravity.

Classic Thor is MONSTROUSLY powerful.

Bentley
Also, Blackbolt has never used his scream against anyone.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Bentley
Also, Blackbolt has never used his scream against anyone.

eh, not really true. It's been used a few times, though the two I can think of (versus apocalypse and the hulk) weren't TECHNICALLY him.

one was during house of M, which was an alternate reality, and the other was a skrull imposter posing as BB.

Bentley
In house of M he barely whispered, that's hardly a scream.

Skrulls are skrulls, if they could duplicate his powers he wouldn't be captured during SI: Inhumans.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Space M ummy
eh, not really true. It's been used a few times, though the two I can think of (versus apocalypse and the hulk) weren't TECHNICALLY him.

one was during house of M, which was an alternate reality, and the other was a skrull imposter posing as BB.

The one against Apocalyspe was actually Black Bolt, only Apocalypse had been buffed up.

Leobama
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Blackbolt's scream is powerful, but Thor is more powerful. Take for example a 20,000 pound bomb. Its an extremely powerful weapon, but when you put it next to a Thermonuclear weapon it just doesn't cut the mustard. The disparity in power between Blackbolt and Thor isn't nearly this dramatic, but you get the general idea. Well played sir, well played.

Bada's Palin
When did Thor and Black Bolt fight btw?

Bentley
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
The one against Apocalyspe was actually Black Bolt, only Apocalypse had been buffed up.

Most people will agree that it couldn't qualify as an scream as never was destroyed around them. PIS at its very best.

Cavalier
Originally posted by Space M ummy

one was during house of M, which was an alternate reality, and the other was a skrull imposter posing as BB. Nein, in HoM it was barely a whisper, and there's no evidence of a scream against Apoc in 616 canon.

Black Bolt has screamed once out of canon, supposedly against a celestial level being. I've never personally read it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Cavalier
Nein, in HoM it was barely a whisper, and there's no evidence of a scream against Apoc in 616 canon.

Black Bolt has screamed once out of canon, supposedly against a celestial level being. I've never personally read it.

It was in Earth X. And no, it wasn't canon. The point wasn't to hurt the Celestials though, so it wasn't a traditional attack.

Excellent story though. It, along with Universe X/Paradise X is to Marvel what Kingdom Come is to DC, perhaps more so.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Cavalier
Black Bolt has screamed once out of canon, supposedly against a celestial level being. I've never personally read it. Twice (although I haven't read it in a while). It was against the Adjudicator. A being who was impervious to everything except beings without a mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.