This place just isn't the same anymore. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
. . . . I wish that KMC Forums was as fun as it used to be. I can remember about fifteen minutes ago how much fun this place was, so much has changed since then. *sighs* sadwalk

Lord Knightfa11
ya, your right. i'm sorry. I will leave now.

RogerRamjet
If Joan of Arc had a heart, would she give it as a gift?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
If Joan of Arc had a heart, would she give it as a gift?

F*ck!!!! I love OMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
F*ck!!!! I love OMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

yeah man, those were the good times! cool

Baylin
. . . . I wish that KMC Forums was as fun as it used to be. I can remember about fifteen minutes ago how much fun this place was, so much has changed since then. *sighs* sadwalk

you gotta let it grow and then grow with it dude!

Rogue Jedi
. . . . I wish that KMC Forums was as fun as it used to be. I can remember about fifteen minutes ago how much fun this place was, so much has changed since then. *sighs* sadwalk wanna cyber?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
wanna cyber?

Okay. I'll go get the pepper and lube.

lord xyz
Maybe we need another party. hmm

ragesRemorse
Yeah, KMC has been going down hill. I think i have the solution though, MINI-GUNS!!! sbXDmiqo6a4

AngryManatee
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Yeah, KMC has been going down hill. I think i have the solution though, MINI-GUNS!!! sbXDmiqo6a4

What I find reassuring is that in between each tracer round are 9 MORE ROUNDS ^_^

Kosta
You're right TH. LETS BURN THIS MOETHERF*CKER DOWN!

screwtheroses
Lets not!..i just got here sad stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by AngryManatee
What I find reassuring is that in between each tracer round are 9 MORE ROUNDS ^_^

laughing out loud You, sir are observant. I didn't notice the rate of fire. I merely saw badass footage of stuff blowing up

JacopeX
KMC has been crap ever since the threads here are based on the same topic. No real topic that creates a real conversation. Just a bunch of boogers and bathroom humor.

Davehead
I wasn't here 15 minutes ago. You make me sad. You make kitty sad, too.

Morning_Glory
it was fun when you introduced me to this love

RO10s_HK6d0

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
it was fun when you introduced me to this love

RO10s_HK6d0
shock

what......the......****?!

Scythe
. . . . I wish that KMC Forums was as fun as it used to be. I can remember about fifteen minutes ago how much fun this place was, so much has changed since then. *sighs* sadwalk Was it something you did? Yeah, it was something you did, it's okay, it's not your fault and I forgive you, it's not like it was that bad. The best part about you is that you don't make mistakes, you make delicious mistakes that end in tasty results!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

6XsREzc_WBY

Bardock42
Didn't you make the exactly same thread and I joked you'd get banned as it was another Goodbye thread? Or am I confusing something here?

Slay
Originally posted by JacopeX
KMC has been crap ever since the threads here are based on the same topic. No real topic that creates a real conversation. Just a bunch of boogers and bathroom humor.
Since when are you capable of determining what is 'good' and what is 'bad' humor?

The Jacope I remember used to... well I never really bothered do decipher your posts.

Also, Claudio Pizzarro plays for Werder Bremen now. Change your sig or something...

Rogue Jedi
HgdanaYuC_A&feature=related

Vinny Valentine
Oh how I miss Hiker.

ADarksideJedi
Sites changes weather for the best or the worst.

The Lone Bear
Still full of **** like tired hiker and scythe what's changed?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by The Lone Bear
Still full of **** like tired hiker and scythe what's changed?

Are you a sock?

I guessed it right!

Scythe
*Laughs*

King Castle
silly monkey or is it ape?...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by King Castle
silly monkey or is it ape?...

Check for a tail.

King Castle
so humans with tails are monkeys?

Shakyamunison
so humans with tails are monkeys?

Would a monkey without a tail be an ape? I think they would just be a mutation, and not an official jump in species.

King Castle
i remember my human anatomy teacher got a lil annoyed and offended when i pointed out that when some one has a damaged chromosome or has lost or gained one that they are not officially human...

i used his own words against him with a lil more controversy rather then an ape or monkey..

i think i asked that question in the general forum in the past.

Shakyamunison
i remember my human anatomy teacher got a lil annoyed and offended when i pointed out that when some one has a damaged chromosome or has lost or gained one that they are not officially human...

i used his own words against him with a lil more controversy rather then an ape or monkey..

Please keep in mind that the idea of species is man made. We see a pattern in nature, and make up rules to reflect what we see. However, we do not see the true mechanism behind all things, so we are often wrong. To use the rules we came up with, as a way to show a paradox or conundrum, does not reflect on reality. It instead reflects on our lack of knowledge.

AbnormalButSane

Wow, would you tell someone with Down's Syndrome (trisomy 21) they're not "officially human"?

King Castle
that was what i was implying to my teacher and basing my question on and using set standards.. like all things in life there will always be exception to the rules whether its an unknown variable or simply PC..

a problem science has run into due to PC in america when it comes to classifying certain ppl..

i am about to open up another thread that touches on this topic if u care to join in, its mostly on genetics, mutations and genetic manipulation as well of hybridization

AbnormalButSane
My point is: don't tell anyone with Down's Syndrome (or any other intellectual disability) that they are not human. It's not nice.

King Castle
understood but ppl need to leave emotion and moral indignation out the door when discussing science.

nothing wrong with calling a blk man a blk man or calling a "human" a member of the "primate" family.. nor using words like mongoloid, Caucasian ect etc.. to discuss where one group of ppl came from.

nor discussing chromosomal mutations as the possibilities of such similar mutations giving rise to modern man or if it is again taking place now with certain recessive traits and mutations whether a step forward or backwards.

discussing when does a mutation stop being a mutation and a new species or sub species should be discussed without ppl feeling offended.

we talk about it every day without anyone crying and moaning we have a sub species of finches that was recently discovered that started off as a mutation and is now is its own group of finches with its own physical differences and even bird call... yet, talking about a human mutation is taboo?

problems like this is what causes short sightedness and curbs mankinds intellectual advancements

AbnormalButSane
You're not making intellectual advancements by calling certain people "not officially human" though. You're quibbling over nomenclature.

King Castle
they are human i never said they werent i asked a question.. shifty

the real question is what type of human or sub species yet is still human..

would certain physical features be similar to earlier human as oppose to modern human the homo sapian sapian..

AbnormalButSane

would certain physical features be similar to earlier human as oppose to modern human the homo sapian sapian..

Yes, you did:

...when i pointed out that when some one has a damaged chromosome or has lost or gained one that they are not officially human...

Shakyamunison

There are no sub species of human. Genetic mutation maybe come a sub species in a few millions of year, but there are none at this time.

King Castle

either way it was a curiosity question which why do we use one method to differentiate between one species and not the same method involving a human.

King Castle
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There are no sub species of human. Genetic mutation maybe come a sub species in a few millions of year, but there are none at this time. lets take this to the right thread pls.

Shakyamunison
either way it was a curiosity question which why do we use one method to differentiate between one species and not the same method involving a human.

The answer: Christianity.

King Castle
and bingo was its name-o- and has no place in science..
hi5

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker

Sooo, after two years, has KMC improved in it's fun factor any, for you?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker

I know this place has changed so much for the worst.Used to be so much fun in the beginning when I came here.Its nothing like that now anymore. sad most the cool people left.

King Castle
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Sooo, after two years, has KMC improved in it's fun factor any, for you? i think its lost a lot of fun members and its seems a lil more quiet and dead overall.. i dont want to point fingers but, some are to blame.

Mr Parker
i think its lost a lot of fun members and its seems a lil more quiet and dead overall.. i dont want to point fingers but, some are to blame.

Bingo.could not have said it better.

~Bun Bun~
KMC still has it's moments that make me LOL.

But, for the most part... It was funer... "more fun" a few years ago when we were less mature IMO.

(Speaking about those whom joined around when I did.)

That ACDC Chick
i think its lost a lot of fun members and its seems a lil more quiet and dead overall.. i dont want to point fingers but, some are to blame.
yeah, the people who think theyre invincible to getting banned are to blame haermm

King Castle
i miss tired hiker and vinny neither of them were banned..sadwalk

lord xyz
. . . . I wish that KMC Forums was as fun as it used to be. I can remember about fifteen minutes ago how much fun this place was, so much has changed since then. *sighs* sadwalk I don't know why but reading that gave me a craving for pizza.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.