shang-shi vs cap america (w/o shield)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
who?........

occultdestroyer
Shang Chi

rotiart
I don't consider Shang-chi to be anything special. For example, his marital skills, I don't remember being on the same level as Iron Fist who I think before his recent upgrades stood to take a 6/10 majority against shieldless cap.. .but with upgrades a lot more...

Shangchi... i'll say takes 3/10. Both would be the same skill level. But cap can't tire... is stronger... and faster... but thats due to his sss.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by rotiart

Shangchi... i'll say takes 3/10. Both would be the same skill level. But cap can't tire... is stronger... and faster... but thats due to his sss.
FAIL.

Shang Chi is much stronger than Cap. America.

Seriously, I've had enough of this pro-American wanking.

Warrior18
I don't consider Shang-chi to be anything special. For example, his marital skills, I don't remember being on the same level as Iron Fist who I think before his recent upgrades stood to take a 6/10 majority against shieldless cap.. .but with upgrades a lot more...

Using his chi Shang is considerably stronger, faster and more durable than Cap. Shang has ridiculous superhuman stats when he amps himself. In a KMC match he would thump Cap 10/10

rotiart
Okay. Cap has decapitated a metal ultron with his shield. his punches have hurt spiderman... took hits from ironman to the face...

are you... trying to say shang chi hits harder than iron man?...
or are you saying that shang chi is better than iron fist...

Warrior18
DD and Taskmaster amongst others have hurt Spiderman with their punches etc. Nothing special. Peak and low superhumans routinely survive getting hit by less skilled but much stronger opponents. Nothing special.

Shang has survived getting hit thousands of feet into the air and the subsequent fall. Scans won't post for some reason but they are on the first page of this thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=496567&highlight=title%3A%28richard+dragon%29

Here Shang flat out blocks a punch from Hiroim.Strength and durability.
http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blz10hi5.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blz11so5.jpg

Shang dodges bullets after they were fired.
http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=masterofkungfu03076le.jpg

Dodges bullets Matrix style.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/?action=view&current=Wisdom03-10.jpg

Destroys a doombot with his bare hands.Strength and striking power.
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img010ty8.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img011dp0.jpg

Destroys a radio tower with one kick.
http://img44.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=6ef92_radio.jpg

ps Why are you bringing up Iron Fist?

cloud102
W/o the shield, I'd give it to Shang.

vansonbee
Originally posted by cloud102
W/o the shield, I'd give it to Shang. smile

rotiart
Originally posted by Warrior18

ps Why are you bringing up Iron Fist?

honestly figure iron fist > shang chi
and i compare cap to being able to hang with if.

Bentley
Heck, Shang can hang with Cap shield and all.

Phantom Zone
Is this some sort of joke? Shang Chi beats Cap in h2h? Got any proof?

Brutacus
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Is this some sort of joke? Shang Chi beats Cap in h2h? Got any proof?
You got proof that Cap beat Shang Chi???

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Brutacus
You got proof that Cap beat Shang Chi???

Well for starters enemies of Shang Chi said Cap was better.

Warrior18

I personally think Cap is a better fighter than Shang. However it is Shang's chi amping which gets him the win here. How is Cap going to hang with a guy who has vast superhuman stats AND is at least very close to him in skill without his shield?

Warrior18
honestly figure iron fist > shang chi
and i compare cap to being able to hang with if.

An all out Cap managed to 'hang' with a very tired, old school pre-upgraded, holding back Iron Fist.......and he had his shield.

and yes Iron Fist would beat Shang Chi.He would also demolish Cap.
In a KMC match Shang would however beat Cap without his shield.

leonidas

that's what i was thinking. and cap has lasted for a prolonged length of time 1on1 against namor in straight h2h. erm

why is it cap always gets the short end of the stick in these cases? hasn't wolverine pretty much demolished shang in the past?

leonidas
An all out Cap managed to 'hang' with a very tired, old school pre-upgraded, holding back Iron Fist.......and he had his shield.

and yes Iron Fist would beat Shang Chi.He would also demolish Cap.
In a KMC match Shang would however beat Cap without his shield.

"managed to hang"? confused

he made a mockery of IF. the IF sent cap for a loop but did no real damage at all and cap was up again. sure IF was tired, but even he admitted cap was too much.

and what the hell is IF part of this for anyway . . .? confused

Warrior18
Originally posted by leonidas
"managed to hang"? confused

he made a mockery of IF. the IF sent cap for a loop but did no real damage at all and cap was up again. sure IF was tired, but even he admitted cap was too much.

and what the hell is IF part of this for anyway . . .? confused

1. I'm pretty sure Danny had just fought the entire wrecking crew(I think)......so he would be very very tired.

2.No I'm sure he just said Cap's strength and speed were incredible, yet his skill was very basic. Also this was oldschool IF who was nowhere near as good as he is now. Aaaaaaaaaaand Cap thought Danny had committed a serious crime or something, so he was not holding back at all. Danny on the other hand was trying not to hurt Cap.

3. Lol. I know. An earlier poster had brought up IF. I think he was saying Cap has taken it to IF, and since IF is better than Shang, Cap wins. Pure ABC logic. smile

Warrior18
that's what i was thinking. and cap has lasted for a prolonged length of time 1on1 against namor in straight h2h. erm

why is it cap always gets the short end of the stick in these cases? hasn't wolverine pretty much demolished shang in the past?

1.Cap not being killed instantly against Namor is down to Namor being a bollocks fighter, Cap being an incredible fighter, Cap being fast enough to keep up, his mighty shield and probably a bit of PIS thrown in for good measure. smile With Cap's shield Shang could conceivably do the same.

2.I have only seen the scans of Logan v Shang once. Unless I'm wrong about the circumstances that was bad writing in my opinion. Shang got handled in something like four panels and he seemed to forget he can amp his self with chi for goodness sake!

leonidas
1. I'm pretty sure Danny had just fought the entire wrecking crew(I think)......so he would be very very tired.

yeah, i think you're right, but the 'he was tired" excuse is a bit lame. erm AND he had energy enough to summon the fist to try and end things, but failed. my point wa sthta in that initial encounter, cap was clearly (imo) depicted as superior. cap even said he might be as good as mantis, but that it wasn't good enough . . .

if i believed in ABC logic, i'd agree with whoever brought it up. smile

danny might have been holding back initially but as the fight went along we stopped holding back--even tried a sneak attack that cap caught easily . . . that's when he knew he had to go with the IF or he was finished. erm the NEW danny might be better, but he wasn't convincingly better than t'challa and cap>BP . . .

1.Cap not being killed instantly against Namor is down to Namor being a bollocks fighter, Cap being an incredible fighter, Cap being fast enough to keep up, his mighty shield and probably a bit of PIS thrown in for good measure. smile With Cap's shield Shang could conceivably do the same.

namor is actually highly skilled in his own right as a warrior with various weapons. his speed is superhuman as well. you can't possibly go feat-for-feat as regards shang vs cap. ANYTHING you could bring up with shang was done a dozen times--and better--by cap at some point. i really can't figure why anyone would give this to shang. what specific evidence would you point to? cap has tagged quicksilver in battle, has fought people at LEAST as skilled (including mantis and moondragon) and far stronger than shang. i'm not seeing any proof that shang could beat cap in this match . . . i'm not saying i CAN'T be convinced, you (or someone) need to make a very convincing case . . .

Phantom Zone
However it is Shang's chi amping which gets him the win here. How is Cap going to hang with a guy who has vast superhuman stats AND is at least very close to him in skill without his shield?

When has Shangs chi ampage ever been shown to surpass Cap in stats? Like another poster said Shang got demolished by Wolverine.

1.Cap not being killed instantly against Namor is down to Namor being a bollocks fighter,

Um Namor is a martial arts expert....

yeah, i think you're right, but the 'he was tired" excuse is a bit lame. erm .

You sure I thought that it depends on how intense the fight was. I mean if its a fairly difficult fight it could be argued that they would not be 100 percent.

i'm not saying i CAN'T be convinced, you (or someone) need to make a very convincing case . . .

hes Chinese....duh.

leonidas

You sure I thought that it depends on how intense the fight was. I mean if its a fairly difficult fight it could be argued that they would not be 100 percent.

in some cases, but like i said--when he's really exhausted he can't summon the fist. he did. he may have been a little tired, but imo it didn't show very much. erm

oohhhhhhh . . . .

no expression

srankmissingnin

It was Zaran who said Cap was better actually.

Warrior18
When has Shangs chi ampage ever been shown to surpass Cap in stats? Like another poster said Shang got demolished by Wolverine.

I did post some earlier scans from Shang's thread and some belonging to srank.
Any human who can amp himself so much that he can survive getting hit by a huge red dragon with enough force to send him thousands of feet into the sky AND survive the subsequent fall (again from thousands of feet) with little or no injury (to my knowledge) is operating at a significantly superior physical level to Cap.

The same can be said of Shang knocking a radio mast down with one hit and blocking a punch form Hiroim the Shamed.

Add to that Shang being at least very close to Cap in H2H skill. Crucially Cap does not have his shield in this fight. Therefore Shang would win in my opinion.

I have already given my opinion on Shang and Logan's fight. People are letting one low (in my opinion) showing dictate their entire view of Shang Chi. I used to do the same until I saw what Shang is actually capable of.

ps Hasn't Logan also defeated Cap? wink

Warrior18

Um Namor is a martial arts expert....

Meh I always thought he was pretty much your typical super strong/durable/fast/relatively unskilled brick.
Lol,in comics almost everyone and their respective grandmothers are listed as being an experts in unarmed combat etc.Anyway compared to top tiers he probably is pretty bollocks.

Phantom Zone
in some cases, but like i said--when he's really exhausted he can't summon the fist. he did. he may have been a little tired, but imo it didn't show very much. erm

I dunno obvoulsy if somebody is a little tired I think we should take that into considertion because obvoulsy you would do better if you werent.....but I kinda see what you mean.

oohhhhhhh . . . .

no expression

Its a joke. I just cant see how you can factually say that Shang is better so im just thinking maybe people just think that hes better because hes Chinese and people associate Chinese people with martial arts...its stereotypint.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It was Zaran who said Cap was better actually.

Doesnt change anything. Zaran is in a position to make that assessement and also the other villains ran off in the end, which implies it must be true, and the other villains didnt disagree with Zaran. Theres no way Shang Chi is good enough to do that.

I did post some earlier scans from Shang's thread and some belonging to srank.
Any human who can amp himself so much that he can survive getting hit by a huge red dragon with enough force to send him thousands of feet into the sky AND survive the subsequent fall (again from thousands of feet) with little or no injury (to my knowledge) is operating at a significantly superior physical level to Cap.

*sigh* No that doesnt prove thatShang Chi is tougher than Cap. We dont know how strong that Dragon is but Cap has probably been hit by people stronger or at least comparable strength.

Also the Dragon cushioned Shang Chi fall and Shang was KO the **** out from the punch.

The same can be said of Shang knocking a radio mast down with one hit and blocking a punch form Hiroim the Shamed.

Cap hasnt kicked a radio tower but he has done comparable feats. He blocked Hirioms punch because it seemed he was using Chi, in terms of Chi you could say hes better but that feat alone doesnt prove that Shang is better or is going to beat Cap.

Add to that Shang being at least very close to Cap in H2H skill. Crucially Cap does not have his shield in this fight. Therefore Shang would win in my opinion.

I have already given my opinion on Shang and Logan's fight. People are letting one low (in my opinion) showing dictate their entire view of Shang Chi. I used to do the same until I saw what Shang is actually capable of.

ps Hasn't Logan also defeated Cap? wink

Im not sure but the fight didnt end within 3 panels. Sorry but 99 percent f your feats dont prove anything.

Meh I always thought he was pretty much your typical super strong/durable/fast/relatively unskilled brick.
Lol,in comics almost everyone and their respective grandmothers are listed as being an experts in unarmed combat etc.Anyway compared to top tiers he probably is pretty bollocks.

Um no their not there are alot of bricks that dont have listed martial arts skill and actually the proof that Namor is a martial expert is in the comics. Hes used a pressure point before and hes also shown knowledge of different martial arts, in fact I dont think ive seen any brick with the martial arts knowledge that Namor has.

Warrior18

*sigh* No that doesnt prove thatShang Chi is tougher than Cap. We dont know how strong that Dragon is but Cap has probably been hit by people stronger or at least comparable strength.

Also the Dragon cushioned Shang Chi fall and Shang was KO the **** out from the punch.

Cap hasnt kicked a radio tower but he has done comparable feats. He blocked Hirioms punch because it seemed he was using Chi, in terms of Chi you could say hes better but that feat alone doesnt prove that Shang is better or is going to beat Cap.

1.Cap has never been sent thousands of feet into the sky with a single hit.The force he was hit with was incredible and he survived. It was an insane durability feet from Shang.The guy has also stood shirtless in well below subzero temperatures which would have killed his teamates had they done the same.All thanks to his mastery of chi.

2. Lol. I know he cushioned Shang's fall............from thousands of feet.
Being knocked out is irrelevent.What is relevant is that Shang wasn't cut in half, turned to paste, etc from being belted, I say again, THOUSANDS OF FEET INTO THE SKY.

3. Really? Cap has leveled a large metal radio tower or similar? Can he really generate that kind of force with his punches/kicks?

4. Yes I know it was down to chi. That's precisely my point.Shang's chi ampage is why he wins. Cap is fighting a fellow top tier who can give himself somewhat insane superhuman stats. Cap is also without his shield.

Warrior18

Um no their not there are alot of bricks that dont have listed martial arts skill and actually the proof that Namor is a martial expert is in the comics. Hes used a pressure point before and hes also shown knowledge of different martial arts, in fact I dont think ive seen any brick with the martial arts knowledge that Namor has.

Superman has displayed more pressure point knowledge than Namor. I have never heard anyone say he is an expert. no expression
As I said everyone in comics is basically an expert.......but we know who the top tiers and other genuine experts are.
Namor's skill is nothing to Caps and it is why top tiers etc survive against bricks. They roll with blows etc.

Phantom Zone
1.Cap has never been sent thousands of feet into the sky with a single hit.The force he was hit with was incredible and he survived. It was an insane durability feet from Shang.

So basically what you're trying to tell me is that the feat is more impressive than getting hit many times by a class 50 Mr Hyde and getting hit by a class 80 Iron Man? Its an impressive feats but you cant prove its any better than some of Caps.

The guy has also stood shirtless in well below subzero temperatures which would have killed his teamates had they done the same.All thanks to his mastery of chi.

Big deal. Cap has spent time briefly in a nuclear reactor.

2. Lol. I know he cushioned Shang's fall............from thousands of feet.
Being knocked out is irrelevent.What is relevant is that Shang wasn't cut in half, turned to paste, etc from being belted, I say again, THOUSANDS OF FEET INTO THE SKY.

How is that more impressive than being hit more than once by somebody with class 50 strength?

3. Really? Cap has leveled a large metal radio tower or similar? Can he really generate that kind of force with his punches/kicks?

Most likely yes. He hasnt done the same exact thing but he has other feats that imply he could easily do that.

4. Yes I know it was down to chi. That's precisely my point.Shang's chi ampage is why he wins. Cap is fighting a fellow top tier who can give himself somewhat insane superhuman stats. Cap is also without his shield.

But you haven't proven that these chi feats are good enough to give him the win.

Superman has displayed more pressure point knowledge than Namor. I have never heard anyone say he is an expert. no expression

And nobody has said that DD is one of earths greatest combatant, guess hes not then. I guess there are exceptions but Namor is still an MA expert.

As I said everyone in comics is basically an expert.......but we know who the top tiers and other genuine experts are.
Namor's skill is nothing to Caps and it is why top tiers etc survive against bricks. They roll with blows etc.

namor also has superhuman speed as welll, that compensates him for the lack of skill. no expression

Warrior18
So basically what you're trying to tell me is that the feat is more impressive than getting hit many times by a class 50 Mr Hyde and getting hit by a class 80 Iron Man? Its an impressive feats but you cant prove its any better than some of Caps.

Most likely yes. He hasnt done the same exact thing but he has other feats that imply he could easily do that.

1. As far as I know Cap and other similar level characters survive such encounters by rolling with the blows meted out to them by stronger opponents. Basically they probably never get a clean connection. Surely if they did Cap would have been sent hurtling through air, as happend to Shang when that dragon belted him. Also I seem to remember Cap once getting attacked by Beast and receiving a few blows. He stated he was not sure whether he could have survived anymore punishment. I doubt he would have survived getting hit (without 'rolling') so hard and with so much force he would be sent thousands of feet into the sky. I mean Shang does all this even without Captain America style armour.

2.Most of my knowledge of Cap comes from Brubaker's run. As much as I enjoyed it and I own the whole collection, I never once saw him demonstrate that kind of striking power. I would appreciate it if you could maybe give me some examples of Cap matching Shang's striking feats.

srankmissingnin
Shang-Chi has a Black Canary-esq chi based sonic scream type attack.

/thread

Harbinger
Does Shang tire? If so, I could see Cap lasting long enough to pull out a few wins. If not, he takes at least 9/10 since Cap doesn't get his shield.

Warrior18

/thread

.........and he can walk upside down on ceilings. wink

Mindset

/thread Cap's scream is powered by America

darthgoober
1. As far as I know Cap and other similar level characters survive such encounters by rolling with the blows meted out to them by stronger opponents. Basically they probably never get a clean connection. Surely if they did Cap would have been sent hurtling through air, as happend to Shang when that dragon belted him. Also I seem to remember Cap once getting attacked by Beast and receiving a few blows. He stated he was not sure whether he could have survived anymore punishment. I doubt he would have survived getting hit (without 'rolling') so hard and with so much force he would be sent thousands of feet into the sky. I mean Shang does all this even without Captain America style armour.

2.Most of my knowledge of Cap comes from Brubaker's run. As much as I enjoyed it and I own the whole collection, I never once saw him demonstrate that kind of striking power. I would appreciate it if you could maybe give me some examples of Cap matching Shang's striking feats.
Didn't he put down Savage Hulk in something like three punches... shifty

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Mindset
Cap's scream is powered by America

Shangs scream is powerd by China.

Chinas population>>>>>America

Mindset
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Shangs scream is powerd by China.

Chinas population>>>>>America
That may be, but

America >>>>> China

Warrior18
Originally posted by darthgoober
Didn't he put down Savage Hulk in something like three punches... shifty

mad

stick out tongue

ultimatethor
That may be, but

America >>>>> China

Not since George bush.

srankmissingnin
Cap's scream is powered by America

But it was outsourced to China. cool

Battlehammer
I say shang-chi likly faster and has better reflexes then capt. He has some crazy matrix looking dodging feats.

He also seems to have crazy levels of durability and he can uses range attacks.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I say shang-chi likly faster and has better reflexes then capt. He has some crazy matrix looking dodging feats.

He also seems to have crazy levels of durability and he can uses range attacks.

Spot on. I have never seen Cap dodge bullets tha way Shang has.

Silent Guardian
But it was outsourced to China. cool

hahahahahaha laughing

if we are talking about Bucky then Shang wins. But if we are talking about Steve than Cap wins.

Phantom Zone

Sorry thats flawed logic Wolverine has been hit by Hulk many times and not gone flying, so you're trying to tell me that every time Hulk hit him Wolverine rolled with his punches or for that matter when he got hit by Wonder Man as well and all the other bricks.

I think Beast said he could have killed him. At any rate thats just one example people showings vary. I dont see how Cap could have rolled with Hydes punches basically Cap was suprised by Hyde. I dont have scans of it but its just basically shows Mr Hyde laying into Cap and Cap being helpless.

Also when he got hit by Master Man in Brubakers run it was a suprise attack. That version of The Master Man was based on the orginal that could lift 50 tons.

Well theres this

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6751/captainamericavol31316fv4.jpg

Obvosuly its not the samething but if hes strong enough to do that its not a stretch to say that if he took a jump and used his legs that he could kick a radio tower over.

Also Cap has hit Savage Hulk so hard that he let go of Cap, that beats any radio tower.

/thread

Spot on. I have never seen Cap dodge bullets tha way Shang has.

Are you for real, Shangs bullet dodging feats suck in comparison. How are his feats any better than this?

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/451/avengersv300505ng4.jpg

Ive actually seens Cap run faster than a bullet...in a straight line... no expression

StiltmanFTW
Without his mighty shield, Cap loses this one... but I might be wrong, after all this is the guy who has KO'd Hulk in a few hits xP

Warrior18
Sorry thats flawed logic Wolverine has been hit by Hulk many times and not gone flying, so you're trying to tell me that every time Hulk hit him Wolverine rolled with his punches or for that matter when he got hit by Wonder Man as well and all the other bricks.

I think Beast said he could have killed him. At any rate thats just one example people showings vary. I dont see how Cap could have rolled with Hydes punches basically Cap was suprised by Hyde. I dont have scans of it but its just basically shows Mr Hyde laying into Cap and Cap being helpless.

Also when he got hit by Master Man in Brubakers run it was a suprise attack. That version of The Master Man was based on the orginal that could lift 50 tons.

1.Wolverine has a godly healing factor..........he doesn't need to roll with anything.

2. Well that's up to interpretation. Cap is durable for sure.He also does these things wearing armour which impressed Tony Stark of all people. I would still say getting belted into the sky would have done far more damage to Cap than getting hit by Hyde. By the way does Hyde's strength not fluctuate? DD has straight up punked that idiot.

3.Cap is a ridiculously good fighter.I think he is capable of rolling with the punches of some lumbering brick of a moron even if they get the jump on him. He also has his armour to protect him.

Warrior18

Well theres this

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6751/captainamericavol31316fv4.jpg

Obvosuly its not the samething but if hes strong enough to do that its not a stretch to say that if he took a jump and used his legs that he could kick a radio tower over.

Also Cap has hit Savage Hulk so hard that he let go of Cap, that beats any radio tower.

1.Meh I would have to see it. That radio tower was very large.

2.Yeh. Was that when he kidney punched Hulk as-well? When he KOed Hulk in order to save Spiderman's arse?

erm

Warrior18

Are you for real, Shangs bullet dodging feats suck in comparison. How are his feats any better than this?

Ive actually seens Cap run faster than a bullet...in a straight line... no expression

1.Really? So dodging bullets Matrix style sucks next to Cap's examples? erm

2.Damn............Cap must rival old school Quicksilver in running speed then. no expression

darthgoober

Cap is likely aided by swinging on the rope but this kick is still pretty impressive give the size of the top of the cement tower and the fact that it was thrown by someone with superhuman strength...

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/CaptainAmerica-135-MoreMonsterthanM.jpg

complexbrother
shang Shi.

Daredevil1
Cap wins the major majority.

He's enhanced down to his tactical mind even his healing. Shang's the better martial artists but Caps the better fighter.

Daredevil1

Yup I'd say Cap playing in lasers is greater then Shang playing in bullets.

Phantom Zone
1.Wolverine has a godly healing factor..........he doesn't need to roll with anything.

You missed the point, according to your logic that dragon hit Shang Chi harder than the Hulk hits Wolverine....I dont think so.

2. Well that's up to interpretation. Cap is durable for sure.He also does these things wearing armour which impressed Tony Stark of all people.

1. Dont matter anyway he has his armour in this thread.
2. Cap has had his head used as a wrecking ball by a superhuman Red Skull without armour and had a house collapse on top of him and didnt have anything broken. Hes also survived been shot in the head without armour

I would still say getting belted into the sky would have done far more damage to Cap than getting hit by Hyde.

No not all theres zero proof that the guys is stronger than class50. LOL how much does he weigh? It wouldnt take that much to send a 200lbs man that far in the sky in fact I bet 10 tons of force could do it. Oh and you seem to be basing it mainly on this feat, it impressive but not THAT impressive.

By the way does Hyde's strength not fluctuate? DD has straight up punked that idiot.

Nope, durability maybe.

3.Cap is a ridiculously good fighter.I think he is capable of rolling with the punches of some lumbering brick of a moron even if they get the jump on him.

Ermm Bruv Master Man hit Cap from behind and he didnt even know Master Man was there your not rolling with punches you cant see coming. Eventhough Cap has shown to have enhanced senses most of the time they are not shown on that level and there was nothing to indicate that he was there at all.

In the case of Mr Hyde I wish I had scans that doesnt look Cap was rollin with shit. Also I actually think you might need proof to say he rolled with punches instead of making assumptions. In one case in particular he actually stated it.

He also has his armour to protect him.

So what? Cap had his head used as a wrecking ball not any less impressive than what happened to Shang, he only weighs 200lbs.

It was tall but the metal was quite thin, that robot arms metal was thicker and harder to break.

Nope.

1.Really? So dodging bullets Matrix style sucks next to Cap's examples? erm

C'mon man...

hi-tech machine gunfire fire + laser fire >>>>> measly handgun fire erm

2.Damn............Cap must rival old school Quicksilver in running speed then. no expression

Obvoulsy not, its a hgh showing and he did it for a split second.

rotiart
Btw taking down the tower which is thin railing is a pressure point feat more than strength... Karnak could do the same...

Cap three his shield with enough force to outpace a missile...
To go through the sides of a semi trucks trailer.. Which you could say is a pressure point weak metal feat akin to Shang
But also to stop dead a semi truck already in motion.

Ps dies anyone remember cap escaping from the helicarrier??? I can't remember that issue instance but I remember loving the issue. Issue numbers?

Btw it may have even been bucky... I'm just trying to find the issue

Warrior18
Actually chaps............in hindsight I was too overawed with Shang's dragon feat. I'm going to change my view and say this is a stalemate.I still think Shang is at least capable of matching Cap physically and is also a top tier fighter. Even split because Cap is without a shield.

Also I'm going to argue for Bats getting at least 3 against Shang in their thread. I don't want to be accused of fanboyism. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.