Who can Starkiller beat with sabres?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
I've read several vs threads for Starkiller/Galen Marek and practically all of them say the same thing; "Galen loses with lightsabres, but wins using the Force."

So I'm wondering what Jedi/Sith could he beat through sabre combat?

Just to clarify, Galen still has Force powers in this scenario, he just can't use them in an offensive capacity. He can still anticipate his foe's moves, enhance his strength, speed, call his lightsabre to his hand if he drops it etc. However he cannot use lightening, cannot throw heavy objects with Force-kinesis etc. The same applies to his opponent(s) as well.

If moderators feel this is in the wrong forum then I apologise in advance.

Vorpal Ruin
Perhaps he could beat people on the level of Qui Gon Jinn in sabers? Not too sure

Lucien A
His saber prowess is kinda difficult to categorize.

DARTH POWER
Didnt he beat Vader in Sabers?? so doesnt that mean he can beat anyone Vader can beat in Sabers?? to be honest I dnt think StarKiller is much is much above Vader even though he beat him. I think his main advantage over Vader is his Force Lightning.

NonSensi-Klown
Realistically speaking, the entire Vader/Galen fight is a joke anyway considering he could have pwn't him in five seconds with lightning.

Regardless, Galen's lightsaber feats are near nonexistent. His greatest from what I can tell is... beating a robot. And then there's no proof that he did so without use of the force.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Didnt he beat Vader in Sabers?? so doesnt that mean he can beat anyone Vader can beat in Sabers?? to be honest I dnt think StarKiller is much is much above Vader even though he beat him. I think his main advantage over Vader is his Force Lightning.

no.......just no.

Gideon
The databank makes it clear that he "mastered the lightsaber." He just prefers to steamroll his enemies with superior Force powers.

And I think it spoke a lot of Vader's defenses that Marek didn't just own him with lightning. As Faunus alluded to, perhaps he could withstand lightning when prepared.

NonSensi-Klown
Master of course being utterly ambiguous. *shrug*

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Realistically speaking, the entire Vader/Galen fight is a joke anyway considering he could have pwn't him in five seconds with lightning.

You do know that galen did use force lightning in the novel and that vader tanked it and didn't take much damage from it right? That was galen struck with his rage.

NonSensi-Klown
No actually I didn't know that.

Darth Exodus
Anyone Vader can beat in Saber's, Marek probably can too.

Mizukage Yoda
Maybe that Coleman Trebor guy, but he would get pwnt by the likes of Zett Jukasta

Darth Martin
Qui Gon Jinn?

NonSensi-Klown
Qui-Gon yeah. he did lose to Maul, after all (rap).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.