Silver Surfer (with Quantum Bands) vs Sodam Yat (with GL Ring)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
And the winner is?

Enyalus
Surfer w/ the Bands was The Keeper.

He pisses on Yat to KO him.

Harbinger
Given Norrin's cosmic awareness, there's no reason he couldn't use his transmutation powers to expose Yat to lead, is there?

guy222
norrin

Stoic
Sorry in this thread Yat has been given a serum from Vril Dox that makes him immune to lead poisoning, he could eat the stuff with no ill effect... how does this go now?

Enyalus
Still Surfer. Every time.

Raoul
surfer. yat doesnt have nearly the skill or experience to last against norrin, imo...

Stoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
Still Surfer. Every time.

Yat lost to Superman Prime, but he gave him a hell of a fight before he went down, I'm sure he could take a few against even this version of the Silver Surfer.... no?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
Yat lost to Superman Prime, but he gave him a hell of a fight before he went down, I'm sure he could take a few against even this version of the Silver Surfer.... no?

IMO, Prime was pretty thoroughly outclassing Ion even before the lead poisoning.

Current Surfer's power + Quantum Bands = Yat being assraped.

Also, even though he wouldn't be able to use the lead weakness, he can still produce red solar radiation.

Red Hulk
Surfer without exposing any weaknesses.

kgkg
Surfer easily he had full knowledge about the QB

Avlon
Surfer would have no chance here through weakness exploitation as Yat's rings sole purpose is to handle that.

However, Surfer's experience thoroughly smokes Yat's, so I would have to give Keeper/Surfer the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.