BATMAN & NIGHTWING vs the BLOB & PYRO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
the immovable one and the controller of flames vs the dark knight detective and his protege.

(i was going to make up a quick scenario but... i'm feeling lazy)

- no prep, straight fight with no knowledge of each other team's existence.

- standard gear for all, and regular pyro unaffected by the legacy virus.

Darth Martin
Team 2 in a land slide.

Red Hulk
Batkick

Although I'm wondering what gas would do to Blob.

and bed.

Kasper Gutman
Would be a fun fight to watch. Pyro could easily be taken out by Bats but how do you they take Blob out? I agree with the Bat gas suggestion, other then that Blob could solo.

Placidity
What about jump on his back and clamp his hands over his eyes?

Then Bats could stick a gas pellet in his mouth when the opportunity arises.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Placidity
What about jump on his back and clamp his hands over his eyes?

Then Bats could stick a gas pellet in his mouth when the opportunity arises. blob has been humiliated like that in the past, but it was with a energy grenade that was being bluffed to go off in his innards. the only way it was possible was because he was shit talking since he was facing off against women he was underestimating them, one got on top of his shoulders and while he was mocking her she used her power to create a bomb that went down his throat.

psycho gundam
bump

StiltmanFTW
No basic knowledge thing?

T2 FTW then.

Wei Phoenix
Blob solos.

psycho gundam
bump

too many cosmic threads.

LDHZenkai
Since they don't know each others powers they attack pyro and he engulfs them in flames as they approach. Or the blob knocks them out.

Wild Shadow
team two ftw

KingD19
Blob eats both of them.....they taste like chicken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.