Man of Miracles Vs Classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



SouthSpawn
I say this is one guy that the Beyonder wouldn't be able to destroy.

I think it's a draw at best for the Beyonder.

This guy is a lot cooler than the Beyonder also smile

cloud102
What can Man of Miracles do?

guy222
MoM=TOAA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Miracles_(comics)

Knowsbleed33
Beyonder.

guy222
Stalemate

UKR
Originally posted by guy222
MoM=TOAA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Miracles_(comics)


I fail to see how an album by Styx is equal to God. In any case, the idea that mom (lol) is equal to God is nonsense, there's no reason to think he is. Image characters overall are a heck of a lot weaker than Marvel's. Image's idea of "truly omnipotent" is likely weaker than many Marvel cosmic types.

occultdestroyer
Man of Miracles

Mr Master
Beyonder

Galan007
Stalemate.

Mordum
man of miracles ftw.

"Immortality, Omnipotence, Omniscience, Powers Beyond Than of God and Satan,Avatar Creation"

xJLxKing
Man of miracle is very powerful. He is more powerful then God, or Satan. He can universes. She/He partically plays with the Gods and Satans soul killing them and moving them like toys.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Miracles_(comics)

kevdude
MoM takes it

Galan007
But.... Beyonder is an infinite times more powerful than the combined infinite universe, which is really an infinite multiverse!!

Basically, Beyonder >> infinity >>> infinity


dur

Utrigita
Stalemate.

guy222
thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Stalemate.

Admittedly I haven't read anything Spawn-related but, why ? From what I understand, MoM is supreme in the true sense of the world, so why wouldn't it be able to defeat the Beyonder ?

skyfather
Originally posted by Mordum
man of miracles ftw.

"Immortality, Omnipotence, Omniscience, Powers Beyond Than of God and Satan,Avatar Creation"

celestialdemon
Stalemate

Bentley
I will be happy when people stop doing threads about omnipotents.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Bentley
I will be happy when people stop doing threads about omnipotents.

Very happy indeed.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
But.... Beyonder is an infinite times more powerful than the combined infinite universe, which is really an infinite multiverse!!

Basically, Beyonder >> infinity >>> infinity


dur

Pfft. Trans-infinite multiverse. Come correct, son.

Galan007

Mordum
mom is in the true sense god(end all,be all,know all)

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Because I'd rather not see a page(s)-spanning debate from those whom refuse to remove their mouth from Beyonder's member. smile

I think your first comment about a stalemate was correct. I mean, even the Heart of the Infinite wasn't able to kill Death due to some clause like, "So long as there is at least one life, there will also be Death." That, and that she lives outside of space and time (one of the few abstracts that does). Yet, Beyonder destroyed her. And easily. So even taking away the creation of the Beyond Realm and other feats of his, that one alone is still enough to put him at the very least above a current LT level.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think your first comment about a stalemate was correct. I mean, even the Heart of the Infinite wasn't able to kill Death due to some clause like, "So long as there is at least one life, there will also be Death." That, and that she lives outside of space and time (one of the few abstracts that does). Yet, Beyonder destroyed her. And easily. So even taking away the creation of the Beyond Realm and other feats of his, that one alone is still enough to put him at the very least above a current LT level. Death escaped Thanos' rampage because she was outside of creation when said purge transpired. That being said, had Death been within creation at the time she would have certainly been wiped out along with everything else.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Enyalus
*skip* http://i38.tinypic.com/vh95pc.gif

Dark-Jaxx
Stalemate

occultdestroyer
Beyonder beating Man of Miracles is like Beyonder beating TOAA.
Spite thread BTW

Knowsbleed33
Beyonder.

Mindset

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by UKR
Image characters overall are a heck of a lot weaker than Marvel's. not really


for example classic beyonder himself said he wasn't immortal (i he can be killed)


now take image's Urizen (the dark god, he eats souls) he's stated to be completely immortal (nothing will ever kill him). same goes for God & Satan (MoM - who btw is the "real god" in image - said so himself/herself)

Knowsbleed33
They're weaker.

Beyonder has feats that makes Image's gods look like chumps.

guy222
stalemate

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
They're weaker.

Beyonder has feats that makes Image's gods look like chumps. and yet he can be killed, and they cannot ^__^

Nestical
beyonder

Enyalus
Can't stop the H2H soloing fury of the Beyonder.

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
not really


for example classic beyonder himself said he wasn't immortal (i he can be killed)


now take image's Urizen (the dark god, he eats souls) he's stated to be completely immortal (nothing will ever kill him). same goes for God & Satan (MoM - who btw is the "real god" in image - said so himself/herself) Immortality does not prevent you from being erased from existence.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
Immortality does not prevent you from being erased from existence. the MoM said that the elder gods (like Urizen) & the new gods (like god & satan) would forever be, regardless what happened (and that's why the war between the god & satan would last forever)
they have true immortality in that they cannot cease to exist

Enyalus
Urizen was a badass. Before he got swallowed by Greenworld or whatever.

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
the MoM said that the elder gods (like Urizen) & the new gods (like god & satan) would forever be, regardless what happened (and that's why the war between the god & satan would last forever)
they have true immortality in that they cannot cease to exist So even MoM couldn't erase them?

I thought he was omnipotent.

Even if that is so, it really means nothing, immortality does not make you stronger than someone who can destroy a multiverse. Look up the character Mr. Immortal.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
So even MoM couldn't erase them?

I thought he was omnipotent. nope even MoM cant erase them

but hey he created them so its like they're a part of him or something

it's like asking if a true omnipotent can make a mountain he cannot lift (and the answer is no stick out tongue)




and yeah Urizen roxors cool

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

it's like asking if a true omnipotent can make a mountain he cannot lift (and the answer is no stick out tongue)


No, that's not the same thing.


Also look at my edited post.

SoulDevourer
no but at least it means you can't lose


btw mr immortal can't be killed by conventional means but he can still be erased...?

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
no but at least it means you can't lose


btw mr immortal can't be killed by conventional means but he can be erased...?

Being immortal doesn't mean you can't lose, it means you can be killed. Which was my point of brining up Mr. Immortal, he doesn't have the power close to Beyonder, he can still be beaten by Beyonder, he just can't be killed (presumably).

Mr. Immortal will be around until the end of the universe, no he can't.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
Being immortal doesn't mean you can't lose, it means you can be killed. Which was my point of brining up Mr. Immortal, he doesn't have the power close to Beyonder, he can still be beaten by Beyonder, he just can't be killed (presumably).

Mr. Immortal will be around until the end of the universe, no he can't. yeah but as long as you're not (permanently) killed there's hope : you can live to get yur revenge even if it takes eternity big grin

beyonder for all his power can still be killed (guess he can't grant himself full immortality) so even he must worry about surviving. and he knows whatever he does to the other guy there's always risk that the other guy will get back to him...some day. basically the pressure's on him ^^


Urizen for example had to be locked up (again) in some greenworld prison cause they knew whatever they did he'd always be around

Mindset
I doubt Beyonder would worry about someone killing him.

SoulDevourer
is pre-retcon beyonder suppose to be part of a race (beyonders) or is he like one of his kind all alone in his universe ???

complexbrother
Originally posted by UKR
I fail to see how an album by Styx is equal to God. In any case, the idea that mom (lol) is equal to God is nonsense, there's no reason to think he is. Image characters overall are a heck of a lot weaker than Marvel's. Image's idea of "truly omnipotent" is likely weaker than many Marvel cosmic types.

I absolutly agree. rock

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
and yet he can be killed, and they cannot ^__^

When was he killed?

Lord Prime
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Miracles_(comics)

This is the real link to MoM/Man of Miracles.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
When was he killed? I didnt say he was killed I said he said he could be killed smile

Knowsbleed33
Where does it say he could be killed?

SoulDevourer
at one point he gave phoenix god-like powers and told her she could kill him and that if she did he would let her...or something like that

also there was this mutant called the puma - beyonder told him that he was virtually impossible to kill (in other words not plain impossible big grin)

Knowsbleed33
He gave Phoenix the power to do that.

SoulDevourer
even if that's so, a true immortal would never be able to get killed no matter how much power was used (not even using equal or greater power than his)

for example MoM is fully omnipotent & more powerful then God Satan or Urizen yet even he can't kill them (even though he made them)

Knowsbleed33
MoM is the supreme being of 1 universe. Beyonder is the supreme being of a multiverse that makes the entire Marvelverse look like a fly on the wall.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
even if that's so, a true immortal would never be able to get killed no matter how much power was used (not even using equal or greater power than his)

for example MoM is fully omnipotent & more powerful then God Satan or Urizen yet even he can't kill them (even though he made them)

You see this is where it gets confusing. Cuz if he cant kill them then he isnt truly "omnipotent" as there i still something he doesnt have the ability to do.

id369
MoM was and still is the be all end all Omnipotent god of the Spawn verse. He/She takes this match.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
MoM is the supreme being of 1 universe. Beyonder is the supreme being of a multiverse that makes the entire Marvelverse look like a fly on the wall. yeah and yet MoM is eternal, Beyonder is not

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by ultimatethor
You see this is where it gets confusing. Cuz if he cant kill them then he isnt truly "omnipotent" as there i still something he doesnt have the ability to do. no he's still omnipotent. its just that since they're a part of him then itd be like killing a part of himself which he can't do but that doesnt really contradict omnipotence (or maybe it does (or it doesn't (shit this is confusing)))

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
yeah and yet MoM is eternal, Beyonder is not

Not since his retcon he's not. This is PR Beyonder who has feats beyond MoM.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Not since his retcon he's not. This is PR Beyonder who has feats beyond MoM. yeah...this is how it started : you said he's got better feats sure but PR beyonder despite all his power can still die wheras MoM cant (MoM is eternal). and since MoM cant die he cant lose

this doesn't mean he wins - but at least he doesn't lose stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Feats>Speculation.

SoulDevourer
facts <> speculation



edit: can't find the pics with phoenix & puma but u said it was true anyway

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
facts <> speculation


lol wat is that?

Astner
Originally posted by id369
MoM was and still is the be all end all Omnipotent god of the Spawn verse. He/She takes this match.
What does that have to do with anything?

Beyonder's feats > Man of Miracles' feats

id369
Originally posted by Astner
What does that have to do with anything?

Beyonder's feats > Man of Miracles' feats

It means he is a True Omnipotent.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
facts <> speculation



edit: can't find the pics with phoenix & puma but u said it was true anyway

Fact: PR Beyonder has WAY more high end feats than MoM.

Speculation: MoM is more powerful than the Beyonder.

id369
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Fact: PR Beyonder has WAY more high end feats than MoM.

Speculation: MoM is more powerful than the Beyonder.


FACT: MoM, is an established omnipotent entity in the Image verse, no different then TOAA in marvel.

Nothing more is needed, to dictate otherwise.

Knowsbleed33
FACT: As was the Beyonder pre-retcon.

Feats speak way louder than implied power sets.

id369

Knowsbleed33
He's not omnipotent if he can't kill God or the Devil as said above.

I think it is you who doesn't understand.

id369
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He's not omnipotent if he can't kill God or the Devil as said above.

I think it is you who doesn't understand.

Says who? Not the comics, members need to read and pay attention.

He created them, removed them from their seats of power, de powered them, transformed them, outright humiliated. Even God Spawn was both granted and removed from these powers.

Nothing shorter then some one of MoM caliber would be needed to effect their immortality, and MoM only replied a decision not destroy them, so that she may not violate her own rules.

rotiart
... what? she has rules she can't break?

people thought you couldn't kill death ... but beyonder proved them wrong...

guy222
Stalemate

vlaaad12345
Hey ID was that one sequence where Spawn went to a different level of reality and comic book characters from dc and marvel were held captive..including their writers still canon or did it get retconned?cause if thats that cause....even the comic writers are bellow MOM in the spawnverse.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He's not omnipotent if he can't kill God or the Devil as said above.

I think it is you who doesn't understand. this don't contradict omnipotence. it's like asking if the abrahamic god of the torah/bible/koran can commit suicide (he can't but once again no contradiction with his omnipotence)


on the other hand something's not omnipotent if it can be killed

Astner
Originally posted by id369
It means he is a True Omnipotent.
And now the burden of proof lies on you.

(Waits for concession)

Originally posted by id369
I don’t think you understand, its power is not implied at all. There is no higher power for a character to obtain, or be established as; If he/she is the legitimate absolute force behind their respective series. What will you do? Deny what the comic states?
First off you can't prove your claim. Omnipotence is term that has been tossed around within different fictions, meaning completely different things. Furthermore, we don't base our arguments on "statements", but rather on feats--panel or not.

And it's easy to make a more powerful character than the most powerful within the fiction. Marvel could write in the next handbook that there's one being above The-One-Above-All, but it isn't necessary a retcon--if The-One-Above-All feats are still canon (creating the omniverse, the Living Tribunal and so forth).

Even if there is a "ultimate force" it's impossible to prove, hence not an "ultimate force" in debate, whether it's true or not.

Originally posted by id369
Why members, rant on and on about comparing feats with such a character is ridiculous. Now comparing characters below the Real TOAA, MoM, Presence, Tenchi Muyo etc… that is fair game, since their powers have a legitimate bench mark to make an analysis from.

I would hardly say that any of the above are equal, saving the Presence and The-One-Above-All--as Marvel and DC seem to have that cross-over bond. Even if we overlook that it's still pretty hard to assume who's the most powerful of the two.

Omnipotence is not an argument if it can't be proven, in other words "Omnipotence is not an argument."

id369

id369

Astner

id369

starlock
MOM for the oh so easy win.

Nestical
beyonder stomps

Knowsbleed33
Beyonder still.

Astner

guy222
Good opinions between u both

Stalemate IMO

Mr Master
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

beyonder for all his power can still be killed

(guess he can't grant himself full immortality)
laughing

Beyonder had no beginning, and no end.

Beyonder was never killed, and as far as evidence goes, couldn't be either.

Beyonder existed before the concept of Eternity/Infinity itself.
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

is pre-retcon beyonder suppose to be part of a race (beyonders)

or is he like one of his kind all alone in his universe ???
And with this question,
I see you must've acquired the prior claim above from a source other than Marvel comics.

Mr Master
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

at one point he gave phoenix god-like powers
and told her she could kill him and that if she did he would let her...
or something like.
This is why I always encourage members to read the comics for themselves,
instead of picking up snippets of info here and there.

Your claim is mis-leading because you didn't read the story.

First, Rachel was nothing to Beyonder unless he willed it.

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1062237_B1.jpg

In fact, Beyonder gave Rachel the full power of the Phoenix Force,
in order for her to destroy his form, not his immortal existence.
And the reason was,
for him to return to his natural state back into the Beyond Realm.

It had absolutely nothing to do with any mortality.

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1062238_B2.jpg

"I was your catspaw, break the crystal, destroy the Universe,
it wouldn't kill you,
merely re-create your state of primal unbeing" ... (Beyond Realm)
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

also there was this mutant called the puma -
beyonder told him that he was virtually impossible to kill

(in other words not plain impossible)
Or in other words, just plain rubbish.

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1062239_B3.jpg

Beyonder: "Hi Puma"

Puma: "He's got no scent, he could've come up behind me and struck me dead"

Beyonder: "I wouldn't need to sneak up on you to do that"

erm

Mr Master

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mr Master
Or in other words, just plain rubbish.

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1062239_B3.jpg

Beyonder: "Hi Puma"

Puma: "He's got no scent, he could've come up behind me and struck me dead"

Beyonder: "I wouldn't need to sneak up on you to do that"

erm so whats this then:

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2958/vihb2.jpg

confused

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing

Beyonder had no beginning, and no end.

Beyonder was never killed, and as far as evidence goes, couldn't be either.

Beyonder existed before the concept of Eternity/Infinity itself.THEN ITS LIKE HE WAS NEVER RETCONNED !

he just changed name ("pre retcon beynder = TOAA"wink smokin' their cant be 2 one above alls



anyways ive got good match then

we know adaptation can pwn omnipotence

so we pit pre retcon beyonder vs fury big grin intersting match no? (fury meets his match (maybe))
who wins? beyonder is omnipotent but fury evolve counter measure against beyonder's power so stalemate maybe

Knowsbleed33
Fury would lose.

You can't compare Mad Jim Jaspers inability to turn Fury into a coke can as an indication of the Fury being able to hang with PR Beyonder.

Mr Master
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

so whats this then:

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/2958/vihb2.jpg


Exactly what it says, that Beyonder is virtually impossible to kill.

Here's the full context of the statement:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1062265_B4.jpg


I see you had it the other way around,
well we all learn as we go.

smile
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

THEN ITS LIKE HE WAS NEVER RETCONNED !

he just changed name ("pre retcon beynder = TOAA"wink

their cant be 2 one above alls
Actually, that's what Beyonder was until he was retconned into something else.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mr Master
Exactly what it says, that Beyonder is virtually impossible to kill.

Here's the full context of the statement:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1062265_B4.jpg


I see yo had it the other way around,
well we all learn as we go.

smile but virtually impossible = almost impossible but not 100% impossible...or not...?????? huh

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Fury would lose.

You can't compare Mad Jim Jaspers inability to turn Fury into a coke can as an indication of the Fury being able to hang with PR Beyonder. but MJJ was omniversal threat

and omniverse = everything (inc. beyond realm)

and MJJ lost again Fury

beyonder's also omniversal level. maybe fury can beat him too cool

Mr Master
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

but virtually impossible = almost impossible but not 100% impossible...
or not...??????
If you wish to nitpick now
cause you just witnessed your statement was incorrect,
by all means do so.

Bottom line: (concerning the claims you repeated across this thread)

1. Rachel (Phoenix Force or not) was never, and could never kill, or even hurt Beyonder.

2. Beyonder never stated that Puma was virtually impossible to kill.


Proven with On Panel evidence. thumb up

Knowsbleed33
You're comparing MJJ to a supreme being?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mr Master
2. Beyonder never stated that Puma was virtually impossible to kill. huh thats not what i said

on panel beyonder is saying that he (beyonder) is virtually impossible to kill


or is beyonder speaking of some1 else confused

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You're comparing MJJ to a supreme being? he is omniversal threat and on panel it says hes god so yeah he's a supreme being (and hes more powerful than merlyn whos the guardian of the omniverse (that puts merlyn on living tribunal level since living tribunal is also guardian of omniverse)) that makes MJJ >> LT

Knowsbleed33
Goodness.

It said if he was left unchecked he would become God. God in the same way Thanos was "God" with the IG.

LT>IG and MJJ.

Merlyn
beyonder said puma could've killed him..
http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1062284_puma1.jpg

shifty

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Goodness.

It said if he was left unchecked he would become God. God in the same way Thanos was "God" with the IG.

LT>IG and MJJ. ok ok ok whatever


but theres also this part just before the fury vs MJJ616 fight

it says MJJ is god messed (then it says he makes friends easily and then he creates a few friends)



anyway

explain this : if MJJ was omniversal threat then why didn't living tribunal intervene ? (thats his job right?)

explanatian simple : LT is below MJJ (unless you got other explanation ) confused

Galan007
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
explanatian simple : LT is below MJJ (unless you got other explanation ) confused Ehh, being omniscient LT knew Fury would ultimately end MJJ's rampage - thus, there was no reason for him to get involved?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Galan007
Ehh, being omniscient LT knew Fury would ultimately end MJJ's rampage - thus, there was no reason for him to get involved? k i didnt think of that smile

namorsubby
isn't classic beyonder simply the most powerful ever?

saw it on a thread title.lol

guy222
Stalemate

Plain and simple

Beyonder was all back in the day

MoM is the all for Image

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
ok ok ok whatever


but theres also this part just before the fury vs MJJ616 fight

it says MJJ is god messed (then it says he makes friends easily and then he creates a few friends)

You mean when Jaspers says he created everything? The birds and the bees, the lion and the lamb and what not?

He was referring to everything within his warp. Yeah, he's God within his warp.






Goodness. People use this arguement with HoM Wanda.

This was all explained back during the Infinity Gauntlet saga. The LT intervenes only when you try and mess with the natural order. Thanos sought only to become God of the 616 Universe i.e. he wanted to become Eternity. LT stated that since Thanos sought only to replace their importance in the Universe with his own, no crime had been commited. Survival of the fittest, strong prey upon the weak and so on.

The same arguement can be made as to why the LT didn't step in with MJJ since all MJJ did was replace Eternity with himself.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Goodness. People use this arguement with HoM Wanda.

This was all explained back during the Infinity Gauntlet saga. The LT intervenes only when you try and mess with the natural order. Thanos sought only to become God of the 616 Universe i.e. he wanted to become Eternity. LT stated that since Thanos sought only to replace their importance in the Universe with his own, no crime had been commited. Survival of the fittest, strong prey upon the weak and so on.

The same arguement can be made as to why the LT didn't step in with MJJ since all MJJ did was replace Eternity with himself. yeah but if MJJ was gonna **** up the omniverse that's also messin with the natural order right ? huh



I mean he intervenes when that chick wants to rule the omniverse with the starbrand

and he intervenes when Adam Warlock gets the IG
he says that Warlock is insane (but MJJ is also insane he's mad!!!)

Knowsbleed33
At that point MJJ wasn't close to affecting the entire omniverse. There would've been a point where the LT's hand would've been forced and he would've ended the threat right there.

id369

id369

skygunner41
This is what happen when we tried to grasp the concept of GOD.

Astner
Originally posted by id369
If you believe, that my definition of omnipotence extends to characters such as Vegito. Then there is nothing I can do for you, since you are misinterpreting my definition.

You misunderstood completely. What I was trying to say was that, what I was trying to tell you was that titles are completely irrelevant.

In a "World's Funnest Mr. Mxyztplk vs Lord of Nightmares" thread the ones arguing for Mr. Mxyzptlk would be the ones that are right, because Mr. Mxyzptlk have done more of quality in that one comic than L-sama have done throughout the entire Slayer series.

Lets say I post the pages where Mr. Mxyzptlk destroyed "All time-lines, all alternate realities and all dimensions." Followed by the statement "L-sama haven't done anything remotely close to that."

And then a member with an opposing view argues for that she could have done that if she wanted to because she is omnipotent.

But the burden of proof lies on the one purposing the suggestion. So first the member have to prove that L-sama is omnipotent by feats--which he can't--since there's always a greater feat.
Which leads to that he will have to concede on that claim. And since she haven't done anything greater than what Mr. Mxyzptlk was showing he'll have to concede there too.

Now this is a bit far fetched, since we know that L-sama isn't omnipotent (by your definition) as she had problems getting rid of Hellmaster Phibrizzo.

So when an author states that one (or a few) of his characters is omnipotent, do like with anyone else and judge them by their feats--as you don't know what definition the author applied.

Originally posted by id369
Its as reverent as you brining up, our run ins in Naruto forum. I just wanted to let you know, I do know who you are, and it means vary little to me.

I simply wanted to shorten the debate by mentioning the source. And no, I'm not trying to be anonymous--since there's no point. Does it really matter who says what as long as the message is the same? I think not, only 1337-trolls do.

Originally posted by id369
And this is when I stop replying to any of your posts. Thank you for taking your time, to greet us with your definition of omnipotence.

But really I could care less, how you tie in fiction, philosophy, and personal belief.
Apparently you didn't read my post to begin with. Not once have I defined omnipotence. What I did try though was identify it as an illogical fallacy.

SouthSpawn
MoM FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

occultdestroyer
Man of Miracles wins.

MoM was never retconned.

He remains the "true" God of Imageverse, forever and always.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by id369
I have a question Friend. Does Beyonder predate TOAA? basically classic beyonder is TOAA

occultdestroyer
Classic Beyonder is no more.

Man of Miracles FTW

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Classic Beyonder is no more.

Man of Miracles FTW It depends on where you are in the timestream

occultdestroyer
Still, Classic Beyonder would not be able to defeat the "true" God of Image.

MoM would know that Classic Beyonder was destined to be retconned.

Even if it took an eternity for this battle to last, MoM would sooner or later win.

Mindset
Something can't take an eternity if there is eventually an end.

SoulDevourer
there is something at the end of eternity

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
there is something at the end of eternity Eternity has no end, that is why it's eternity.

shokosugi
man of miracles is friggin JC!

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
man of miracles is friggin JC! John Cena?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
Eternity has no end, that is why it's eternity. nope nope your wrong it has an end

heres whats at the end of eternity (are you ready to face the cosmic revelation?):
"y" ^_^

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Classic Beyonder is no more.

Man of Miracles FTW

That's your ****ing argument? Get that shit outta here. The thread states 'Classic Beyonder' and that's what is used. The fact that he was retconned by the Marvel editor-in-chief has no bearing on this fight.

Stalemate at best.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's your ****ing argument? Get that shit outta here. The thread states 'Classic Beyonder' and that's what is used. The fact that he was retconned by the Marvel editor-in-chief has no bearing on this fight.

Stalemate at best. Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.

I wish I didn't know what you're referencing. Sadly, that isn't the case.

Mindset
You don't like The Cure?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't like The Cure?

For H.I.V.? Absolutely. It's why I keep it to myself.

Mindset
What save you from my hiv, sorry.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
Eternity has no end, that is why it's eternity.
Oblivion.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Oblivion. You should probably look up these words before you use them...

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
You should probably look up these words before you use them...
I thought when Eternity and all the abstracts die, Oblivion is the only one left
durquanchi

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I thought when Eternity and all the abstracts die, Oblivion is the only one left
durquanchi You realize your usage of eternity was the word and not the comic character, right?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
You realize your usage of eternity was the word and not the comic character, right?

laughing out loud

Nice...

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
You realize your usage of eternity was the word and not the comic character, right?
Twas for teh lulz, hence teh smiley.

Mindset
ok

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Mindset
John Cena? ........

haermm

shokosugi
John Candy

Southern_Rebel
Man of Miracles ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.