Medusa vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Can the Inhuman queen defeat him?

xJLxKing
Yes she freezes him.

Phantom Zone
Isn't medusa 100 percent toast? Isn't she going to die horribly? Hmmm did she get an upgrade?

Bentley
Her hair is pretty fast.

BUSTER1
Medusa 10/10 via bfr.FACT!!

guy222
bumprav

Enyalus
Sabertooth rapes her.

leonidas
any idea how easily her hair can be cut? she handled venom easily enough. if she can jam her hair down his throat, in his ears to his brain . . .

seems to me medusa can take this.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
seems to me medusa can take this.
Before or after the sexual assault?

leonidas
sigh . . .

jinzin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Before or after the sexual assault? Originally posted by leonidas
sigh . . .
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
medusa is underrated.

she can lift sabretooth into the air as long as she braces herself with hair around nearby objects or the ground like a crane, and with that stronger than similar size steel hair, she has disassembled ironman's armour like a mr. potato head.

sure sabretooth can cut the hairs, but his claws cutting surfaces are shorter than logan's and his claws are less likely to be effective against flowing hair. he might be able to grab a bunch of it, but at the same time she would be able to grab him.

Darth Martin
Well she did sorta pwn T'Challa and I've seen her do Cap the same way so.........

Enyalus
Creed would pwn T'Challa and Cap, too.

Darth Martin
Panther has already pwned Creed. I always side with Wolverine in the Cap vs Wolverine threads so I'll agree Creed beats Cap but T'Challa already handled Creed.

jinzin
Uhhhhh... Are you talking about their HOM fight? What the f**k?

Creed mandled Panther in h2h in 616. confused

Darth Martin
Could have been, I honestly don't remember.

Enyalus
Originally posted by jinzin
Creed mandled Panther in h2h in 616. confused
Yeah, I didn't/don't remember the issue number or even which book it was in, so I wasn't going to say anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.