Tousen vs Komomaru[fox captain]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roz88
who do u think would win both are strong captains. Blind warrior vs the Fox who is his best friend.

NonSensi-Klown
Komomaru on account of Tousen being a ***.

Dark-Jaxx
Sajin wins.

Tosen has no real defence agains Sajin's Bankai.

Bada's Palin
If Tousen uses his ban kai on Komamura, can't Komamura just shatter the ground below them or something?

Komamura takes it in my opinion.

roz88
i think tousen would win bankai stops all five senses except touch

Dark-Jaxx
And with Sajin's Bankai, he can in one blow kill Tosen, and because of the size of said Bankai, it will be nigh impossible to avoid.

Csdabest
Tousen win. His Bankai and Shikai basically screw you over. Shikai is like instant K.O. and bankai just destroys the use of ya sense.

Dark-Jaxx
Shikai was instant KO against an Uryu who just went through a fight with Mayuri and lost all his powers.

And his Bankai won't matter since Sajin's Bankai will make it useless, that entire "dome" will be destroyed by Sajin's Bankai.

roz88
but his bankai will stop all his movement rendering sajin's bankai usless because sajin would be useless unless he can fight like kenpachi which he can't

Dark-Jaxx
It would only impede his movement if he was afraid of the darkness, which I doubt it would be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.