So here's a new one (to me anyway)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Itzak
What do you do when somebody tells you they can't be with you unless you find yourself, and you don't want to find yourself without them? hmm

I'm mostly asking myself, but I thought I would invite the rest of you because I'm curious if you've been in a situation like this. ermm

Yes, the answer is obvious but... erm It's hard. I mean 3 years is a long time.

Ahsoka Tano
Tell him you found someone else. biscuits

Itzak
That defeats the whole purpose though.

And it's a her. no expression

Ax3l
Sorry, you tell HER to find someone else.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Ax3l
HER

Good one.

Itzak
Seriously wtf do I do?

edit: Y'know what? Nevermind. Because it seems to be the only answer that I'll accept is to become an *******. That seems to solve most of the problem. 313

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Itzak
Seriously wtf do I do?

Tons of guys out there.

Just let him go.

gefallen_engel
What do you do when somebody tells you they can't be with you unless you find yourself, and you don't want to find yourself without them? hmm

I'm mostly asking myself, but I thought I would invite the rest of you because I'm curious if you've been in a situation like this. ermm

you've been with her for 3 years?
and now she doesn't want to be with you unless you find yourself?
seems kinda odd to me but I am a bit of a cynical

Ax3l
Punch her in the face. When she comes to, tell her you found yourself. She'll have no memory of how much time had past.

Itzak
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Tons of guys out there.

Just let him go.

erm *sigh*

It's even harder to let someone you love go when the rest of the world acts so dysfunctional, so retarded, so cruel...

or at least it seems to be.

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
you've been with her for 3 years?
and now she doesn't want to be with you unless you find yourself?
seems kinda odd to me but I am a bit of a cynical

We've been together for 2 years, it's 3 years she's going to be away.

Punch her in the face. When she comes to, tell her you found yourself. She'll have no memory of how much time had past.

haermm

I'll save that as a last resort. Thanks

Ahsoka Tano

You forgot, "molest her." I believe that comes after, "punch in the face."

gefallen_engel
erm *sigh*

It's even harder to let someone you love go when the rest of the world acts so dysfunctional, so retarded, so cruel...

or at least it seems to be.

We've been together for 2 years, it's 3 years she's going to be away.

haermm

I'll save that as a last resort. Thanks

oh, ok.

why does she say that you need to find yourself?

Strangelove
We've been together for 2 years, it's 3 years she's going to be away. She's going to be gone for three years? I would say unless you're really devoted to each other then trying to maintain a relationship isn't worth it.

And from what it sounds like she's not really feeling that devoted.

Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.

screwtheroses
No matter how hard it seems or how much it will hurt i think its time to move on...

Selphie

This is just my guess or insight, but its coming off to me that she likes or even loves you, but isn't IN love with you

if that makes sense mmm

Here's one cliche quote:

"If you love her, let her go"

probably wasn't what you wanted to hear, but time will heal the wounds erm

dadudemon
Dude, what that really means is you're a failure at life. You're not motivated. You aren't accomplished. You're a floater. She wants to to do something with yourself. Have you seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Yeah, you're that guy.

Of course, I don't think that, but it would appear that she does. You're just another dude on the message board....you really never doing anything "dick" and you seem like a nice guy. "Nice guys finish last" does have truth in it, I suppose.

Is there another dude?

Selphie
Also, Itzak, you're unbelievably attractive mmm I wonder whats going on in her mind

Rogue Jedi

Yes, the answer is obvious but... erm It's hard. I mean 3 years is a long time. That's a lame reason. Almost as lame as "It's not you it's me."

There is more going on than she is telling you.

screwtheroses
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
That's a lame reason. Almost as lame as "It's not you it's me."

There is more going on than she is telling you.

Wants to let him down gently without saying it...then again just the way i'm reading into.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by screwtheroses
Wants to let him down gently without saying it...then again just the way i'm reading into. Yup. Or she has been cheating on him and doesnt want to say that's her reason.

But hey, we men are the pigs, right?

screwtheroses
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yup. Or she has been cheating on him and doesnt want to say that's her reason.

But hey, we men are the pigs, right?

laughing out loud you don't know if she's been cheating on him....shush quit that!

Depends how you handle the pig i guess.. smile

Rogue Jedi
Oink oink

screwtheroses
Watch it i might pull your tail.... smile

Rogue Jedi
I pulled a horses tail once and it pooped.

dadudemon
Holy resurrection of dead threads, batman.

Rogue Jedi
Deja vu man.

super pr*xy
lose yourself..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.