The "Ax3l & Kram3r" Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ax3l
Since Kram3r's NO RJ petition was a bust, and will probably be closed down, I decided to take it upon myself to just be the good guy, and just make a thread for the two of us. I mean even if the NO RJ thread was made and it did indeed have NO RJ, it would have been great. Anywho,

Kram3r, what's up?

Kram3r
Viva la c*nts. crackers

Naz
Can I join the Ax3l and Kram3r Club? dontgetit

Ahsoka Tano
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/spiffywonderboy/im_crocodile_dundee_07.gif

Ax3l
Hey, Kram3r. How are you?

Ahsoka Tano
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/4705f9c3.jpg

Kram3r
Originally posted by Ax3l
Since Kram3r's NO RJ petition was a bust, and will probably be closed down, I decided to take it upon myself to just be the good guy, and just make a thread for the two of us. I mean even if the NO RJ thread was made and it did indeed have NO RJ, it would have been great. Anywho,

Kram3r, what's up?

Hi, doing fine. Work was a bit of alright. Man, Jesus, man, did you see that NO RJ petition? No one seemed to get it. I think like, man, correct me if I'm wrong dude, but our sense of like, humour is like, waaaaaay above everyone elses, like by miles. Don't you reckon dude?

Ahsoka Tano
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/4705f9c3.jpg

Ax3l
Originally posted by Kram3r
Hi, doing fine. Work was a bit of alright. Man, Jesus, man, did you see that NO RJ petition? No one seemed to get it. I think like, man, correct me if I'm wrong dude, but our sense of like, humour is like, waaaaaay above everyone elses, like by miles. Don't you reckon dude? Yeah, man. If you don't mind me using an awful Australian stereotype, dude, these ****ers are like they're ****ing from Frankston, man. I mean, bro, they're like simpletons that just can understand the brilliance of what we are doing, dude.

Ahsoka Tano

Kram3r
Yeah, man. If you don't mind me using an awful Australian stereotype, dude, these ****ers are like they're ****ing from Frankston, man. I mean, bro, they're like simpletons that just can understand the brilliance of what we are doing, dude.

Dude seriously, I don't mind, I totally understand, man. However, man, I suppose, if you don't mind me quoting The Beatles, we'll have to "Let It Be".

Ax3l
Dude seriously, I don't mind, I totally understand, man. However, man, I suppose, if you don't mind me quoting The Beatles, we'll have to "Let It Be". I wish I could, man. I wish I could. Unlike Brother Paul, I cannot Let it Be, dude. It's like, man, stick with me on this one, that the only way to describe everyone else is as, a term I hate, man, a gadfly. You know where I'm coming at, dude, right, man?

Kram3r
Hey, Kram3r. How are you?

Yeah, I'm cool. Was wondering, do you think gas is a little high these days?

Ax3l
It's been reasonably low around my parts. I can fill up my tank for less than 30 bucks. It's really quite nice. Reminds me I need to get gas. Hahahaha.

Kram3r
I wish I could, man. I wish I could. Unlike Brother Paul, I cannot Let it Be, dude. It's like, man, stick with me on this one, that the only way to describe everyone else is as, a term I hate, man, a gadfly. You know where I'm coming at, dude, right, man?

Dude, man, dude, f*ck, dude. I know exactly where you are coming at, man. I mean, honestly, the ones who use that phrase, are those wormy, shady, backstabber type of person, you know?

Kram3r
It's been reasonably low around my parts. I can fill up my tank for less than 30 bucks. It's really quite nice. Reminds me I need to get gas. Hahahaha.

Hahahaha, that is rather funny. Funny how things work out, huh?

Ax3l
Dude, man, dude, f*ck, dude. I know exactly where you are coming at, man. I mean, honestly, the ones who use that phrase, are those wormy, shady, backstabber type of person, you know? Oh, man. Yeah, man. I know, dude, I know. The pretentious kind of person, man. The one who thinks gadfly is a slick way of calling a man stupid, man. Like using the phrase "Scally wag". Those kind of people really get my goat, dude. Almost sickening, man. Oh, dude. I'm still getting the feeling no one understands, man. It's like they're having trouble comprehending this for some reason, dude, oh man!

Ax3l
Hahahaha, that is rather funny. Funny how things work out, huh? Ha, yeah. Yeah. I mean, a few months ago, I was paying 45 to 50 dollars to fill up my tank. Insane.

Kram3r
Oh, man. Yeah, man. I know, dude, I know. The pretentious kind of person, man. The one who thinks gadfly is a slick way of calling a man stupid, man. Like using the phrase "Scally wag". Those kind of people really get my goat, dude. Almost sickening, man. Oh, dude. I'm still getting the feeling no one understands, man. It's like they're having trouble comprehending this for some reason, dude, oh man!

Dude, man, dude, I know, you're so right man. It's like those kind of people who you think they're your friends then just f*ck you in the ass. They're just not cool, man. Those dudes, man, those dudes ain't all that crash hot.

Ax3l
Dude, man, dude, I know, you're so right man. It's like those kind of people who you think they're your friends then just f*ck you in the ass. They're just not cool, man. Those dudes, man, those dudes ain't all that crash hot. Man, dude, man, I totally understand what you're saying to me. Turkeys like that, man, just ain't jive, dude. I mean, they're basically horrid and bad people who have so many of their own insecurities, man. Pathetic fools, who think they're in the right at all times, dude. Pathetic, man, pathetic.

Kram3r
Ha, yeah. Yeah. I mean, a few months ago, I was paying 45 to 50 dollars to fill up my tank. Insane.

Hahaha, that is indeed insane. Well, it's good it's good you're paying less now. smile

Scythe
Cool

Ax3l
Hahaha, that is indeed insane. Well, it's good it's good you're paying less now. smile Seriously! I can't believe the money I'd spend on that! Hahahahahahaha.

dadudemon
This is the coolest thread ever!

http://digitalrevolutions.biz/works/rainbow_1600.jpg

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is the coolest thread ever!

http://digitalrevolutions.biz/works/rainbow_1600.jpg

MIŠT
HOW DOES I JOIN CLUB? ha-son

Piggle Humsy
awetwitchwavehand

Badwolf
Axel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ax3l
Bump, even though Kram3r isn't here.

Selphie
Can I be the treasurer of the club? mmm

Piggle Humsy
awebis

Selphie
Originally posted by Selphie
Can I be the treasurer of the club? mmm

Fine, **** you guys

Ax3l
If I could change the thread title to "Ax3l & Kram3r & Selphie club" I would. awecool

Selphie
I WAS JUST VOLUNTEERING MYSELF

GEEEEZ

Ax3l
I'll bring it up at the next meeting. awecool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.