Black zero vs Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins?

vlaaad12345
Black zero for sure.

Avlon
Black Zero.

The plot device weapon he carries alone makes him top tier.

guy222
BZ

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
who wins? The one who's not Supergirl. none

BlackZero30x
me for the win shifty

comicfan11
BZ

guy222
thumb up

Wild Shadow
BZ ftw

TricksterPriest
I smell a respect thread being needed.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Avlon
Black Zero.

The plot device weapon he carries alone makes him top tier.

.........wat device was this again??

Tazer

Chopsum
Black Zero

His gun had a bullet in it that allowed him to send the victim to a holding cell.

Even aside from that, BZ.

Tazer
Yo.

oh. well, if THATS all, then Supergirl ftw.

Tazer

vlaaad12345
Black zero overpowered a mother box and physically fought off a precrisis superboy...supergirl gets stomped.

Tazer
Yo.

funny, cuz as I remember it BZ was caught in a headlock by pre-C Kal-El that he couldnt break.....

Tazer

gogogadgetgo
Yo.

i dont care!

gogo

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

funny, cuz as I remember it BZ was caught in a headlock by pre-C Kal-El that he couldnt break.....

Tazer
We never even see him attempt to break it and it was only for litterally one panel and PC SB had to attack BZ from behind while when he tried from the front he got choked and tossed rather easily,so again BZ is obviously around that general level physically and his TTK just makes this more of a rape.

Tazer
Yo.

I dont think he HAD TO atk him from behind, as theres nothing in BZ/Kon's power-set which makes him vulnerable to said, NOR is he that competant an opponent that pre-C SB needed to do it that way; he got headlocked from behind becuz thats simply the direction the kid jumped on him from (plus, it looks like he had turned after he threw off Krypto anyways, so that argument is moot.)

also, if his ttk was as comparable or BETTER str, then he could simply have flung him off regardless of how he was being held (which I suspect is how he got rid of him when he had him in that 1-handed choke).......and yet the panel after Kon tells every1 to stop atk'ing him, Kal-El is *still right behind him*. Id think that if he couldve easily broken free on his own,he wouldve done so long b4 then.

so yea, BZ would lose to SG in a straight-up fight.

Tazer

vlaaad12345
Nothing hinted at him using his TTK to choke and throw that PC SB it was strength,and if he couldn't get a PC SB off his back from a choke hold who cares last I checked PC Kryptonians>>>>>>>>>>>>>post crisis supergirl,what is she going to do he can throw a pc kryptonian around he has TTK that can hold planets together he has a arm weapon thats a instant bfr seriously she absolutely cannot win.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I smell a respect thread being needed. i think BZ only appeared in like 4-5 comics, so it'd be a small one.

Tazer
Yo.

correct me if Im wrong, but dont Kons (and therefore BZs) powers basically stem from his TTK?? his STR, flight & durability all stem that.

so, seems to me that that means it should be REAL POWERFUL (dont forget: he used it to almost drown KO), and if he coud break free by using it, then.............

and I'll buy the planet -feat when I see it; theres no evidence to support it can be done, and as its given it can just as easily (and more likely) be taken as simple posturing by the bad guy (aka, "huffing"wink.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.