mitchum is angry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mitchum
Like wtf, man. Am I right? I make one harmless post in that RJ sucks balls thread and I get a warning. Like dude, it was just goof. Just trying to have a little fun, you know what I mean. While on the other hand that Ax3l prick was being a total ass he gets away with all of his assholeness. People are idiots, like everyone here. All of you, no I'm not joking, I mean. Nah I'm just joshing, I don't want to get banned. I love all of you, except for RJ, I love him the least, in fact, no, I think I just plain old hate that douche hahahaha. Boy was I drunk last night, bartender was smoking hot, should've tapped that, would have if I didn't have such a big pussy. Managed to get back to my room safetly, so don't worry I'm fine. And how are you guys doing, good?

BlackSunshine
You'll most likely get another warning for this.....or maybe get banned.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by mitchum
Like wtf, man. Am I right? I make one harmless post in that RJ sucks balls thread and I get a warning. Like dude, it was just goof. Just trying to have a little fun, you know what I mean. While on the other hand that Ax3l prick was being a total ass he gets away with all of his assholeness. People are idiots, like everyone here. All of you, no I'm not joking, I mean. Nah I'm just joshing, I don't want to get banned. I love all of you, except for RJ, I love him the least, in fact, no, I think I just plain old hate that douche hahahaha. Boy was I drunk last night, bartender was smoking hot, should've tapped that, would have if I didn't have such a big pussy. Managed to get back to my room safetly, so don't worry I'm fine. And how are you guys doing, good?

consider yer ass reported, Alanis!

Röland
Thread sucks.

mitchum

Röland
Oh thanks. How was your day?
It sucked as well. You?

dadudemon
*insert general waste of space here*

It would seem you're getting tired of this place. You should at least go all out if you are going for a ban. That way you can go out with a bang.

mitchum

Röland
Well, I'll tell you how my day was. I woke up at 2:30 whatched some of the tv for bit, you know, the friends, the kings of queens and a little of the sports highlights. Then, I got all naked and wet, wet from the shower I took of course, dried up, put on some clothes, brushed my teeth and walked to the internet cafe where I will probably be spending the rest of my day. Thank you for asking.
Sweet.

Strangelove
Like wtf, man. Am I right? I make one harmless post in that RJ sucks balls thread and I get a warning. Like dude, it was just goof. Just trying to have a little fun, you know what I mean. While on the other hand that Ax3l prick was being a total ass he gets away with all of his assholeness. People are idiots, like everyone here. All of you, no I'm not joking, I mean. Nah I'm just joshing, I don't want to get banned. I love all of you, except for RJ, I love him the least, in fact, no, I think I just plain old hate that douche hahahaha. Boy was I drunk last night, bartender was smoking hot, should've tapped that, would have if I didn't have such a big pussy. Managed to get back to my room safetly, so don't worry I'm fine. And how are you guys doing, good? I was just confused, is all.

I'm sorry you got a warning.

BlackSunshine
pokey

mitchum
Originally posted by Strangelove
I was just confused, is all.

I'm sorry you got a warning. It's all your fault, see this is why I hate you.

GCG
build a bridge & get over it?

mitchum
Originally posted by GCG
build a bridge & get over it? Excuse me?

GCG
Excuse me?

GET OVER IT

dadudemon
Excuse me?

Did you fart?

mitchum
Originally posted by GCG
GET OVER IT Roger.

GCG
Originally posted by dadudemon
Did you fart?

if a fart it was, i wonder what type/.....

AngryManatee
In B4 404

Strangelove
It's all your fault, see this is why I hate you. alright....

dadudemon
alright....

Don't worry, Strangelove, I still love you. stoned

mitchum
alright.... WHOA CALM DOWN i'M JUST KIDDING, JEEZ.

Ax3l
Reported.

Röland
Originally posted by Ax3l
Reported.
Reported for reporting.

Ax3l
Reported for reporting my reporting.

mitchum
Reported. Thanks, chum.

Strangelove
WHOA CALM DOWN i'M JUST KIDDING, JEEZ. I figured.

mitchum
I figured. <3

Ahsoka Tano
http://www.livejournal.com/

lord xyz
Trust mitchum to steal my persona. pissed

Rogue Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t309832.html

mitchum
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t309832.html LOOK AT YOU

Rogue Jedi
LOOK AT YOU

pbFdDAXwPAU&feature=related

Ax3l
What a douche bag

Rogue Jedi
pbFdDAXwPAU&feature=related

Kosta
http://i34.tinypic.com/hvs4cl.jpg

Scythe
It's all your fault, see this is why I hate you. Ahahaha!

Strangelove
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
I thought it was funny, sue me in court.

Strangelove
that would be a frivolous lawsuit though. Not my style.

Kosta
http://i38.tinypic.com/2im7uy8.jpg

Scythe
There's been worse, but one never wins against those who shoot their mouth and believe they are right 100% of the time.

Ax3l
Idiots.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
http://i38.tinypic.com/2im7uy8.jpg You love being irritating, don't you?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Scythe
There's been worse, but one never wins against those who shoot their mouth and believe they are rigfht 100% of the time. who exactly is that directed at?

Kosta
You love being irritating, don't you?

I do, yes. Especially in threads like this.

Scythe
Sigh, doesn't matter...

Strangelove
okay...

Scythe
I do, yes. Especially in threads like this.

Good on you, makes disliking you all that easier.

Kosta
http://i34.tinypic.com/15ytdy.jpg

Ax3l
I do, yes. Especially in threads like this. That's about the most mature thing you could do.

Kosta
Good on you, makes disliking you all that easier.

Great. I'm glad I'm not making things difficult for you. smile

Kosta
That's about the most mature thing you could do.

Who ever said I was mature?

Ax3l
Who ever said I was mature? DUHHH, I think I was just calling you immature.

Kosta
DUHHH, I think I was just calling you immature.

DUUUHHH. And I was saying "Who ever said I was mature?"

Learn2English.

Also, look at your actions over the last 24 hours. You make threads bashing members, and I just post a few random funny pictures in a troll thread. I'm heaps immature. Put me against the wall and shoot me.

Rogue Jedi
gRcj6CAhe7s

Ax3l
DUUUHHH. And I was saying "Who ever said I was mature?"

Learn2English.

Also, look at your actions over the last 24 hours. You make threads bashing members, and I just post a few random funny pictures in a troll thread. I'm heaps immature. Put me against the wall and shoot me. Oh great. Someone as immature as you is telling me to be mature. Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

Grow up.

Scythe
Great. I'm glad I'm not making things difficult for you. smile The interweb is serious business.

Kosta
Oh great. Someone as immature as you is telling me to be mature. Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

Grow up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Omfg dude. You have NO idea. smile

Kosta
The interweb is serious business.

Indeed. Serious business.

Ax3l
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Omfg dude. You have NO idea. smile Glad you're amusing yourself. You're like a kid with down syndrome playing with a red ball.

Kosta
Glad you're amusing yourself. You're like a kid with down syndrome playing with a red ball.

That's me in a nutshell.

Rogue Jedi
Me and Kosta on a road trip!!!

0cVlTeIATBs

Kosta
Me and Kosta on a road trip!!!

0cVlTeIATBs

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
This thread makes me wanna do this:

b7l6jg4Hlog&feature=related

Scythe
RJ found a new playmate, haha.

Ax3l
Maybe they'll keep their moronic brand of humor to themselves, finally.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

RltSTTnFXWA&feature=related

Scythe
Who was there before Kosta? What was his name?

Strangelove
So much senseless anger.

Ax3l
haermm

RltSTTnFXWA&feature=related http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=453264&highlight=cool+videos+thread+forumid%3A61

Ax3l
Who was there before Kosta? What was his name? I think it was RJ

Rogue Jedi
QBmCNbdQwEU&feature=related

crylaugh

Kosta
So much senseless anger.

No anger here. Surprise at members calling me immature for posting 3 random pictures in a thread that is meant for member bashing. Am I the only one here that sees the irony in that?

Strangelove
well, this thread wasn't meant for member bashing, I'd point out.

And I wasn't referring to you as one of the angry ones anyway. stick out tongue

Ax3l
I don't think this thread was intended for member bashing, but whatever.

Scythe
So much senseless anger. So, just because you don't see a sense in it, it makes it senseless?

Kosta
Read the first post. Name calling classifies as member bashing. Ax3l, you even stated that you reported him for it. WTF dude? erm

Rogue Jedi
No anger here. Surprise at members calling me immature for posting 3 random pictures in a thread that is meant for member bashing. Am I the only one here that sees the irony in that?

Dude, they made another movie about us!!!

YRG-WYsMHqU&feature=related

eek!

Scythe
Dude, they made another movie about us!!!

eek! I know right?! 'Bout time they made a movie about you guys, whoa!!

Rogue Jedi
I know right?! 'Bout time they made a movie about you guys, whoa!! yes

Scythe
Thought they never would!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Thought they never would!!!!!!!!!! I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

Strangelove
So, just because you don't see a sense in it, it makes it senseless? that's kind of the essence of an opinion, isn't it?

Morning_Glory
Like wtf, man. Am I right? I make one harmless post in that RJ sucks balls thread and I get a warning. Like dude, it was just goof. Just trying to have a little fun, you know what I mean. While on the other hand that Ax3l prick was being a total ass he gets away with all of his assholeness. People are idiots, like everyone here. All of you, no I'm not joking, I mean. Nah I'm just joshing, I don't want to get banned. I love all of you, except for RJ, I love him the least, in fact, no, I think I just plain old hate that douche hahahaha. Boy was I drunk last night, bartender was smoking hot, should've tapped that, would have if I didn't have such a big pussy. Managed to get back to my room safetly, so don't worry I'm fine. And how are you guys doing, good? no expression

Kosta
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
no expression

My sentiments exactly.

Morning_Glory
it makes me sad... that's all

Kosta
it makes me sad... that's all

I know what you mean.

JacopeX
Like wtf, man. Am I right? I make one harmless post in that RJ sucks balls thread and I get a warning. Like dude, it was just goof. Just trying to have a little fun, you know what I mean. While on the other hand that Ax3l prick was being a total ass he gets away with all of his assholeness. People are idiots, like everyone here. All of you, no I'm not joking, I mean. Nah I'm just joshing, I don't want to get banned. I love all of you, except for RJ, I love him the least, in fact, no, I think I just plain old hate that douche hahahaha. Boy was I drunk last night, bartender was smoking hot, should've tapped that, would have if I didn't have such a big pussy. Managed to get back to my room safetly, so don't worry I'm fine. And how are you guys doing, good? Yeah, I know dude! You are getting outed!

*High Fives*

Scythe
that's kind of the essence of an opinion, isn't it? Just asking, heh.

Röland
no expression

mitchum
Who the **** ****ed my thread?! What a bunch of asses, posting non sense picture and idiotic videos in my thread of awesomeness which is intended for good pals just chatting about their day and jerking each other off. BUT NO, AX3L, YOU HAD TO RUIN IT ALL. You ****ing piece of shit ******* face! Yeah, just come right in and think you can post here, in my thread, after i clearly stated that I hated your guts and you still bring your fagety ass in here with a stupid smile on your stupid face thinking you're cool and everything and posting a stupid Spaceballs video like an ass. That's you Ax3l, all that is directed at you and only you. So suck on that!

Morning_Glory
I almost hate you more than Walshy right at this moment ermm

Scythe

mitchum
I almost hate you more than Walshy right at this moment ermm Don't. You weren't supposed to see this.

Morning_Glory
to late

~Wålshy~
I almost hate you more than Walshy right at this moment ermm WHAT THE ****!? **** YOU MG! **** YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IN!

mitchum
to late weep

mitchum

dadudemon

Morning_Glory

mitchum
Dude, take a hint. Hit the log-out button. Oh good you came back. Just when I was starting to enjoy your absence.

~Wålshy~
you act like its a surprise that I hate you ermm YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!

Morning_Glory
I love you like I love a big heaping pile of meatloaf

RogerRamjet
living is easy with eyes closed...misunderstanding all you see...it's getting to be someone but it all works out...it doesn't matter much to me

dadudemon
Oh good you came back. Just when I was starting to enjoy your absence.

I love you so much. Seeing your posts makes my heart swell with joy as I read every word. I still feel just as much excitement now as I felt the first time I read one of your posts.

love

mitchum
I love you so much. Seeing your posts makes my heart swell with joy as I read every word. I still feel just as much excitement now as I felt the first time I read one of your posts.

love Thank you. I feel the same way.

dadudemon
Thank you. I feel the same way.

laughing

Ax3l
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yeah, I know dude! You are getting outed!

*High Fives* ****ing Jacope. I can't believe it.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, take a hint. Hit the log-out button. wink

Scythe
Mitchum, yer great.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, he's a ****ing swiss watch, Walter. crylaugh

JacopeX
Who the **** ****ed my thread?! What a bunch of asses, posting non sense picture and idiotic videos in my thread of awesomeness which is intended for good pals just chatting about their day and jerking each other off. BUT NO, AX3L, YOU HAD TO RUIN IT ALL. You ****ing piece of shit ******* face! Yeah, just come right in and think you can post here, in my thread, after i clearly stated that I hated your guts and you still bring your fagety ass in here with a stupid smile on your stupid face thinking you're cool and everything and posting a stupid Spaceballs video like an ass. That's you Ax3l, all that is directed at you and only you. So suck on that! Well, Ax3l is not the only guy who does this. Trust me, you should leave this troll infested forum and go else where. They will continue because they wish to see someone lose it and make themselves look like a bunch of moronic heroes.

****ing Jacope. I can't believe it. That's my name. Don't word it out! happy

Rogue Jedi
http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test/3?gatherer_id=100522&utm_source=100522&utm_medium=Pop&utm_campaign=DumbRev3

Ax3l
Originally posted by JacopeX
Well, Ax3l is not the only guy who does this. Trust me, you should leave this troll infested forum and go else where. They will continue because they wish to see someone lose it and make themselves look like a bunch of moronic heroes.

That's my name. Don't word it out! happy 1. I think you should take your own advice

2. I don't think that's the phrase.

Strangelove
I'm wondering how exactly you can word something out.

silver_tears
laughcry

Kosta
It's a bit like that.

Ax3l
****ing Jacope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.