I am not sure which is the real ending here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Ok so I just watched superman 2, the one where it's got new scenes and stuff anyways the ending was different, superman instead of kissing Lois thus removing the fact that she knew he was superman was instead changed to another superman reversing the earth again so it never happened....so I am kinda confuzzled about how I am supposed to think it ended...the original way or the new way confused

Silent Guardian
that was the alternate ending. So for most people are familiar with the normal ending. But this is another way the movie could have ended

Soljer
Sounds like you watched the (superior, in my opinion) Donner Cut.

As far as film continuity goes, the one ending in the super-amnesia-kiss is canon.

Anti-Monitor
Superman II - The Salkind International Cut is by far the best version and best with the continuity for the movies.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Superman II - The Salkind International Cut is by far the best version and best with the continuity for the movies.

Wait... got it mixed up I think, I have to pull out my DVD and check it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.