Galactus VS Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decepticon
Ok so both of these guys seem to have more than a few things in common.

Both versions at their most powerful.

Who wins?

p.s. apologies if this has been done before I am new here!

Knowsbleed33
Hmmm, I have to go back a bit for this one. IIRC Unicron was the supreme being from the previous Universe and I believe only Optimus Prime is capable of defeating him.

I'll go Unicron.

Starscream M
it has been done before

I believe the consensus was that Unicron wins

psycho gundam
been done.

unicron only fears the matrix, it's possible that the ultimate nullifier might not be able to harm unicron's essence since he's an entity of nullification itself (the battle would continue on the mental plane if his body is destroyed(which can be reconstituted)). and galactus can power down after a long period of expending his force, unicron stays the same.

UKR
Unicron is a grossly overrated and overestimated character. He's not in Galactus' class whatsoever, let alone above it. He:
-Got whanged in the head with a spaceship.
-Got a big hole ripped in his foot by Skorponok.
-Had trouble with a few dozen crappy robots who can be killed by artillery (if he was really Galactus-level, he could and would have destroyed Cybertron and all the Transformers in one shot. Plus, apparently the TFs, who would be insignificant to Big G, were a real challenge and enemy for Unicron, certainly past the point of merely getting his attention, which they wouldn't even be able to do with Galactus)
-Probably didn't really eat the previous universe, given that it looked like it was turning into gas and flowing into his mouth. It makes me think it was just mythology, not something he actually did.

And you can't tell me these are low or bad showings because they were actually written by the guy who created him. The Matrix is not some kind of all-powerful super-weapon, it's just a disco ball that plays really crappy 80s music when you flick its switch. I'm tired of all this transfanboyism. Galactus eats Unicron for breakfast. Aside from Godzilla and Superman, Unicron is easily among the most overestimated and overrated characters around today. The Silver Surfer would whup him with one shot. Big G wouldn't have to go to the bother of fighting this weakling himself. If Unicron has trouble with enemies as weak as a few Transformers, I'd say the Hulk could take him. And you do all know he's not really anywhere near the size of an actual planet, right? Transformers, who are only 15' - 20' tall, are the size of Lego figures to him. That makes Unicron maybe the size of a skyscraper at the very biggest.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by UKR
Unicron is a grossly overrated and overestimated character. He's not in Galactus' class whatsoever, let alone above it. He:
-Got whanged in the head with a spaceship.
-Got a big hole ripped in his foot by Skorponok.
-Had trouble with a few dozen crappy robots who can be killed by artillery (if he was really Galactus-level, he could and would have destroyed Cybertron and all the Transformers in one shot. Plus, apparently the TFs, who would be insignificant to Big G, were a real challenge and enemy for Unicron, certainly past the point of merely getting his attention, which they wouldn't even be able to do with Galactus)
-Probably didn't really eat the previous universe, given that it looked like it was turning into gas and flowing into his mouth. It makes me think it was just mythology, not something he actually did.

And you can't tell me these are low or bad showings because they were actually written by the guy who created him. The Matrix is not some kind of all-powerful super-weapon, it's just a disco ball that plays really crappy 80s music when you flick its switch. I'm tired of all this transfanboyism. Galactus eats Unicron for breakfast. Aside from Godzilla and Superman, Unicron is easily among the most overestimated and overrated characters around today. The Silver Surfer would whup him with one shot. Big G wouldn't have to go to the bother of fighting this weakling himself. If Unicron has trouble with enemies as weak as a few Transformers, I'd say the Hulk could take him. And you do all know he's not really anywhere near the size of an actual planet, right? Transformers, who are only 15' - 20' tall, are the size of Lego figures to him. That makes Unicron maybe the size of a skyscraper at the very biggest. hasbro/takara go by the british comic series also, which was actually truer to his original concept. that's why the show and movie were analogous to it. unicron was defeated but later returned since his essence was indestructible)

zeel
Unicron was beat by some stupid robots. galactus wins 1000000000/10

janus77
Galactus eats Unicron's universe, scratches his arse and hears "you've got the touch", so farts out Unicron... smile

seriously, Unicron cannot win at all. Unicron's universe is pathetic, in comparison to the Marvel Universe, if we take humans as being at the same level of power across both universes.

it's like pitting UniLord or Odin against Galactus, they're all powerful in their universes/dimensions, but Galactus can go beyond, way beyond, any one universe.

kidthor
Galactus eats him

complexbrother
Originally posted by Starscream M
it has been done before

I believe the consensus was that Unicron wins

roll eyes (sarcastic) no, it wasn't .

ultimatethor
Really ive seen in a lot of people say that Unicron beats galactus but from what ive heard It sounds unicron is a very similar to ego the living planet. What can he really do, Can he manipulate time and space? matter manip on wide scale? Absorb energy on a universal scale etc.

I mean yeah unicron was powerful in his own universe but are the power levels of that universe even comparable to Marvel?

lordmohahat
it takes optimus prime to beat unicron.
it takes a most of the powers that be in the MU to stop galactus. therefore unicron clearly stomps big G cos Optimus Prime >>>>>>> Everything else. if you don't believe me watch the rude awakening of optimus prime on youtube NOW!

Endrict Nuul
Galactus 10/10. There has been nothing that Unicron has done to make me believe hes on or above Galas level. Lets see how long he last against a low Herald name Magneto, hes really uber now eh!

Mr. Funktastic
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus eats Unicron's universe, scratches his arse and hears "you've got the touch", so farts out Unicron... smile

seriously, Unicron cannot win at all. Unicron's universe is pathetic, in comparison to the Marvel Universe, if we take humans as being at the same level of power across both universes.

it's like pitting UniLord or Odin against Galactus, they're all powerful in their universes/dimensions, but Galactus can go beyond, way beyond, any one universe.

Avlon
Unicron wins hands down. There is no comparison.

For those using the movie unicron, the movie Galactus was basically one shotted by his own herald. LOL

Utrigita
If we look at the most powerful incarnation of Galactus we would in my opinion be looking at the Black Celestial Act Galactus, a threat to the Marvel Omniverse, by devouring it all, didn't Unicron basically do the same with his universe eat it?

I see something resembling a stalemate here...

But it depends to some degree on if the Universe Unicron Absorbed was the only one ore if there was other's around him but he couldn't absorb them...

Bouboumaster
Galactus absorb Unicron's energy.

Endless Mike
Done before many times

joesdabest1
Originally posted by Avlon
Unicron wins hands down. There is no comparison.

For those using the movie unicron, the movie Galactus was basically one shotted by his own herald. LOL

FALSE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.